• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Jb

Tsun in the streets
anybody see smackdown last night? the best in years, kane beat the sh/t out of Macintyre.

--C4--

Only my Railgun
I'm a big fan of Sheamus myself but I haven't liked how he's been booked, I mean come on the guy literally gets DQ's left and right and its made him look like a pathetic champion.

People like Swagger are better off on SD! if you ask me, he really could spice up that Smackdown roster. But the problem with SD! is theres a cluster of heels right now.

To be honest, the Crusierweight title NEEDS to return. You see so many crusierweights these days just jobbing.

The tag team division needs to be stepped up just a little, they're wasting tag teams like the Hart Dynasty by throwing random tag teams into the Miz.

Sure I loved Jerishow and now Mizshow but it's the same people being thrown into the title hunt whether it being DX (Thank god they're so close to disbanding) or Mark Henry & MVP. I'd love to see more Hart Dynasty or Cryme Tyme get involved with the tag titles and actually get a run.

Smackdown was pretty damn awesome, I was still unsure on the benefit of having Morrison lose last night but I'm relieved Ziggler has managed to get into the MITB match, my reasons being I'm a huge fan of Ziggler. I was quite annoyed when Rey refused to job to him, after that feud he got somewhat buried and had nothing to do but have random matches with Kane.

The divas division is dead to me, I just hate McCool so much.

Edge- Miz was a great match, I'd love to see so many more in the future.

Jericho was his usual awesome self and Rey seems to be cementing the SES & Rey feud even if it was in a way I disliked...

Overall one of the best Smackdown's in a while.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
The tag team division needs to be stepped up just a little, they're wasting tag teams like the Hart Dynasty by throwing random tag teams into the Miz.

Sure I loved Jerishow and now Mizshow but it's the same people being thrown into the title hunt whether it being DX (Thank god they're so close to disbanding) or Mark Henry & MVP. I'd love to see more Hart Dynasty or Cryme Tyme get involved with the tag titles and actually get a run.

What they need to is create another uni tagteam beat or un unifiy the current one let miz kept the raw half and give the other to crime tyme.

also bring back the cruiserweight and the hardcore titles.

firestar319

The Marauder
What they need to is create another uni tagteam beat or un unifiy the current one let miz kept the raw half and give the other to crime tyme.

also bring back the cruiserweight and the hardcore titles.

They definitely need to un-unify those tag team titles. It gives a chance for more tag team runs with the title.

They definitely need to bring back those titles.

Night_Walker

I think we can agree the booking and storylines all desperately need attention, especially the ones where heel champs can only retain their titles by intentionally getting DQed or using dirty tricks behind the ref's back...

Here's my thoughts on the Mania card, this is the reverse order I think it should happen in, everything that's confirmed will be in black everything that's not will be in white.

"The Phenom" the Undertaker vs "The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.
Undertaker's Streak vs HBK's Career.
This has to be the match to close Mania with, I'm curious about what they can do this time around - I know it's often hard for rematches to match the original but with these two I wouldn't rule it out.

"The Rated-R Superstar" Edge vs "Y2J" Chris Jericho (c)
World Heavyweight Championship Match.
This does have the potential to steal the show from the Undertaker vs HBK and MITB matches.

"The Animal" Batista vs John Cena.
WWE Championship Match.
Anyone remember what that sign said at ONS when RVD challenged Cena?

Michelle McCool (c) vs Mickie James or Maryse (c) vs Gail Kim
Women's or Divas Championship.
Dunno for sure but I'd expect one would be on the card.

"The Biggest Little Man" Rey Mysterio vs "The Straight Edge Saviour" CM Punk, with the Straight Edged Society.
I think that unless there's some way back into the MITB match for Punk this match will happen, since they've set Punk's motivation to be WHC again as having it will somehow attract all the 'lost souls' to him for him to 'save' them from their vices - Is it just me or has this gimmick really got up your noses too?

"The Legend Killer" Randy Orton and "Legacy" match.
I must say I think a match involving them will take place. I'm just not sure it'll be in. I could see it being a One on One match between Orton and one of "Legacy" (with the other at ringside) or a handicap match between Orton and both members of "Legacy".

"Mr McMahon" vs "The Excellence of Execution" Bret "The Hitman" Hart.
I dunno for sure about this one, but Vince inviting Bret back after Bret's leg has been "broken" just might lead to Vince re-accepting Bret's challenge.

Money In The Bank VI - "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin vs Dolph Ziggler vs "The Big Red Monster" Kane vs "The Instant Classic" Christian vs Kofi Kingston vs Matt Hardy vs Jack Swagger vs Sheamus/Evan Bourne/John Morrison/Drew McIntrye/The Miz/Ted DiBaise.
Just to restate, the names I listed in white aren't confirmed in the match. They just seem the most likely guys to me.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
If I could book the MitB match I'd replace Kane with The Miz, and put in Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, and John Morrison. I mean seriously, Kane in an MitB match? It's not his kinda match, he's not a highflyer, he can't do the kind of high spots people like Shelton Benjamin do. Kane had enough MitB experience at WM25

firestar319

The Marauder
"The Phenom" the Undertaker vs "The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.
Undertaker's Streak vs HBK's Career.
This has to be the match to close Mania with, I'm curious about what they can do this time around - I know it's often hard for rematches to match the original but with these two I wouldn't rule it out.

I see this match to be the biggest match at WM26, especially since they're both superstars that have been in the WWE for 20 years. TRuly a classic match. And since HBK's career is on the line, both him and the Undertaker are gonna pull out everything they've got plus a whole lot more. I definitely see this match as 'match of the year like their match last year was.'

"The Rated-R Superstar" Edge vs "Y2J" Chris Jericho (c)
World Heavyweight Championship Match.
This does have the potential to steal the show from the Undertaker vs HBK and MITB matches.

I actually see this to be a epic match. Edge and Jericho are both great superstars with big egos. This match should be interesting.

"The Animal" Batista vs John Cena.
WWE Championship Match.
Anyone remember what that sign said at ONS when RVD challenged Cena?

Dang, I can't remember. Anyway, I think this match would be much bigger than it is if it wasn't for the WWE Championship. With everything that's been going on between those two, having their match as a championship match just diminishes the personal aspect of it.

Michelle McCool (c) vs Mickie James or Maryse (c) vs Gail Kim
Women's or Divas Championship.
Dunno for sure but I'd expect one would be on the card.

Both would probably be happening at WM26. Maryse and Gail Kim still need to have their Divas Championship Match after what happened at Elimination Chamber.
I definitely see McCool vs. Mickie happening again. Not that hyped for it though.

"The Biggest Little Man" Rey Mysterio vs "The Straight Edge Saviour" CM Punk, with the Straight Edged Society.
I think that unless there's some way back into the MITB match for Punk this match will happen, since they've set Punk's motivation to be WHC again as having it will somehow attract all the 'lost souls' to him for him to 'save' them from their vices - Is it just me or has this gimmick really got up your noses too?

Personally, I can't stand the Straight Edge Society and how CM Punk attempts to 'save' them, but I do know that despite my hate for him, it's gonna be a good match, if it happens.

"The Legend Killer" Randy Orton and "Legacy" match.
I must say I think a match involving them will take place. I'm just not sure it'll be in. I could see it being a One on One match between Orton and one of "Legacy" (with the other at ringside) or a handicap match between Orton and both members of "Legacy".

I see Randy Orton vs. DiBiase happening. For the past weeks on RAW, Cody's been trying to help Orton a lot due to the fact he cost Randy the WWE title at the Royal Rumble. Orton is still vengeful at Rhodes for costing him the title, and DiBiase is sorta the man in the middle. I think with Orton's attitude towards Legacy is gonna push a feud between the two of them.

"Mr McMahon" vs "The Excellence of Execution" Bret "The Hitman" Hart.
I dunno for sure about this one, but Vince inviting Bret back after Bret's leg has been "broken" just might lead to Vince re-accepting Bret's challenge.

This match is most likely going to happen. What you said is probably going to happen, which is gonna set the stage for Bret Hart to finally make peace by kicking McMahon's ***. I'm almost positive this is gonna happen also because Bret Hart has a temporary contract with WWE that started in January and ends about a week or two after WM

Money In The Bank VI - "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin vs Dolph Ziggler vs "The Big Red Monster" Kane vs "The Instant Classic" Christian vs Kofi Kingston vs Matt Hardy vs Jack Swagger vs Sheamus/Evan Bourne/John Morrison/Drew McIntrye/The Miz/Ted DiBaise.
Just to restate, the names I listed in white aren't confirmed in the match. They just seem the most likely guys to me.

It's hard to say who else will be in the MITB. The only person I don't see in this match is Sheamus. He doesn't seem to be the ladder match type.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
If I could book the MitB match I'd replace Kane with The Miz, and put in Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, and John Morrison. I mean seriously, Kane in an MitB match? It's not his kinda match, he's not a highflyer, he can't do the kind of high spots people like Shelton Benjamin do. Kane had enough MitB experience at WM25

Kane almost won last year.

Night_Walker

Um Kane's been in several MITB matches, I think he and guys like Finlay actually fit the bill well because while they're not high flyers they can do the occasional high spot and they're excellent in terms of the hard-core aspect of the match.

Gotta remember you need solid wrestling as well as high spots to make the match work.

I see this match to be the biggest match at WM26, especially since they're both superstars that have been in the WWE for 20 years. TRuly a classic match. And since HBK's career is on the line, both him and the Undertaker are gonna pull out everything they've got plus a whole lot more. I definitely see this match as 'match of the year like their match last year was.'
Since, in my opinion, it's HBK's retirement match I can see these two pulling out all the stops and creating another true classic. Dunno if it'll be as good as last year's, as that was the greatest match the WWE's put on in years, but it'll still be a great one.

I actually see this to be a epic match. Edge and Jericho are both great superstars with big egos. This match should be interesting.
There's no doubt these guys are two of the most talented men on the entire WWE roster, both in terms of being able to get the crowd to love or hate them and in terms of their wrestling ability. Not to mention they have great chemistry, so there is every chance this could be the dark horse that steals the show (since most people would say either that the match of the night will be MITB VI or Undertaker vs Michaels Mania II).

Dang, I can't remember. Anyway, I think this match would be much bigger than it is if it wasn't for the WWE Championship. With everything that's been going on between those two, having their match as a championship match just diminishes the personal aspect of it.
It was and I quote "If Cena wins, we riot!"
Yeah I can see where you're coming from, plus it'd be nice to have a title match at Mania that didn't involve Cena. But clearly the bookers didn't want to chance things by not including the kiddy friendly Gorilla...

Both would probably be happening at WM26. Maryse and Gail Kim still need to have their Divas Championship Match after what happened at Elimination Chamber.
I definitely see McCool vs. Mickie happening again. Not that hyped for it though.
I could only see one taking place, due to time constraints (World title matches pry 40-50 mins, Taker vs HBK pry 30 mins, MitB pry 30 mins - that's almost 2 hours out of a 2.5 hour show gone).
Maryse beat Gail for the Divas title last Monday.
I just want the current angle between McCool and Mickie to end, I think it's got utterly out of hand - especially with Vickie now getting involved in the same old sort of stunts she was pulling (for about 2 years) when she was GM.

Personally, I can't stand the Straight Edge Society and how CM Punk attempts to 'save' them, but I do know that despite my hate for him, it's gonna be a good match, if it happens.
Yeah I have to say I can't stand them either. I mean it was one thing back when he started all his preaching, and you could sorta laugh it off as an audience member. But it does sorta get old quick, what with this "unless you're straight edged then you do have a drug problem" and especially when he starts doing promos about it during matches...
Punk is an impressive enough athlete to make a solid, if not fantastic, match with Mysterio at Mania. I have my doubts about both as main-event wrestlers, but they're definitely solid upper mid-card wrestlers.

I see Randy Orton vs. DiBiase happening. For the past weeks on RAW, Cody's been trying to help Orton a lot due to the fact he cost Randy the WWE title at the Royal Rumble. Orton is still vengeful at Rhodes for costing him the title, and DiBiase is sorta the man in the middle. I think with Orton's attitude towards Legacy is gonna push a feud between the two of them.
Well the way the angle's playing it seems like Rhodes and DiBaise are both costing Randy title opportunities (Rhodes got him DQed twice, Ted eliminated him from the Chamber after hitting him with the pipe and leaving him open to the Attitude Adjustment, and they both mentioned "sticking to the plan" on RAW this week).
Realistically it's almost turning Orton face, or at least Tween. Yes he's still being viscous and driven but he's striking back against their betrayal and the crowd is solidly behind him, even more then usual since he's one of the heels who gets the most cheers anyway.
If it's a One on One match I would pick Ted to face Orton because I think he's the better wrestler out of "Legacy".

This match is most likely going to happen. What you said is probably going to happen, which is gonna set the stage for Bret Hart to finally make peace by kicking McMahon's ***. I'm almost positive this is gonna happen also because Bret Hart has a temporary contract with WWE that started in January and ends about a week or two after WM
Was unaware of the contract's length, but the stage is certainly being set for a match between them. After all we all know "Mr McMahon" doesn't play fair, so it'll pry come out that he had that woman back into Bret's limo to tip the odds in his favour.

It's hard to say who else will be in the MITB. The only person I don't see in this match is Sheamus. He doesn't seem to be the ladder match type.
I would back several of those guys I suggested (principally Kingston, Bourne, Morrison and Hardy) to be in because they're high flyers.
You usually have a decent mix in the match, two guys who're sound mat-wrestlers, several high flyers, and then some guys who sorta blend the styles.

I'd back Sheamus because, like Finlay, he's solid enough on the mat but has that brawler ability too.

Kane almost won last year.
Exactly.

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
Yeah I think Matt should take who ever wins the mania WHC match at mania26 in a tlc match since He's the best at it.
Matt Hardy hasn't been worth watching for a long time. He's actually quite pathetic now.

rocky505

CM punk cant be in MITB this year winning two years in a row is too much.

Camcam

I just started reading this post today hoping to share some opinions I have about wresting today instead I read almost nothing but ignorant people coming on this thread and saying that wrestling is fake. How ignorant can you be. You think we don't know that everything is scripted and predetermined. Of course we do. We aren't as dumb as you want to think we are. The injuries that happen are real. The falls you see them take are real. You can't exactly learn how to fall of a 12 foot ladder and make it not hurt. Anyone who says that wrestling is fake after seeing what they actually go through is just plain ignorant. And BTW if you just want to say its fake and badmouth why were you even on the thread that had a real topic to begin with. You people frustrate me to almost no end.

Wilkimania

Actually if Punk won this year it'd be three years on the bounce.
Brett hart vs Vince won't happen as Brett suffered a stroke a few years ago so I doubt he's in any shape to go for any length of time.
There's no clause in Taker's contract saying he has to win at mania. Multiple superstars have been offered Takers streak and have turnt it down because they wanted it undefeated. E.g. Kane, Mark Henry
Punk is probably the best thing on TV right now. Don't you dare critisize him.
I'm a matt fan and I'll tell you right now that he will do nothing of worth in the championship scene with MitB and it wouldn't surprise me to see this years winner lose when they cash it in.
Orton will turn full blown face I reckon.

Camcam

I agree that CM Punk is a great thing on TV right now with the S.E.S (straight edge society) but there is no way he would have gotten in money in the bank this year with WWE planning on putting him against Mysterio at Wrestlemania.
I was completely disapointed when John Morrison didn't get in MITB. That guy is an amazing athlete.

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
CM punk cant be in MITB this year winning two years in a row is too much.
Considering that he lost his qualifying match against Shelton Benjamin and looks to be in a feud with Rey Mysterio, I'd say that he won't be winning the Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania this year.

Camcam

I agree Matt Hardy is great. He works harder than most of the WWE roster even though he has not been given what he deserves. People who think he sucks only think that because when you evaluate Matt Hardy you compare him to his brother who always stood out by doing some crazy stunt. Matt Hardy is a fantastic Matt wrestler who really deserves more popularity and crdibility than he will probably ever recieve.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I agree Matt Hardy is great. He works harder than most of the WWE roster even though he has not been given what he deserves. People who think he sucks only think that because when you evaluate Matt Hardy you compare him to his brother who always stood out by doing some crazy stunt. Matt Hardy is a fantastic Matt wrestler who really deserves more popularity and crdibility than he will probably ever recieve.

True, Matt is better than jeff, don't get me wrong jeff can wreastle but all he does is jump off things and the kiddies eat it up, Matt has real wreatling skills and deserves more that what they give him, I mean C'mon teaming with khali the only person worst than Cena after chris master, and jobing to the heart dynasty every week......they do the same thing with kane, but hes cool with it.

rocky505

Fat Hardy needs to lose weight is what he needs to do.