• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

SCBoogie

i$e CreMe Man
I feel like I'm having Deja Vu...I posted about the idea of a realistic Pokemon movie or anime...I'd love to do the same with the WWE.

Like, the McMahons/HHH are the Mob, and its focus on modern day WWE like Punk and Cena, but the film would rely heavily on flash-backs (like 85% of it)...stuff like Hogan, the Kliq, Shawn's return in 02 and feud with Triple H, the war between territories, ECW...all that would be in these short flashbacks that bring us up to speed... And include all the grit, like the sex and drugs, scandals and stuff....and of course, the politics...but bring it into a light that makes it feel like this underground thing. I'd love to see a movie-version HBK destroy some jobber with Sweet Chin Music =)

So it would kinda be like a WWE version of Fight Club...not exactly, but in that direction. Not at all like FC in terms of philosophy, but in the sense of an underground fighting organization.

There's no way I'll check this thread again so VM me if you think I'm onto something!

SCBoogie

i$e CreMe Man
btw, thanks to dates on the forum, no one can steal my ideas =b

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Wow, just wow. -_-'

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
I definately think Kane's gonna be face. John Cena was pretty much in his face, I would be very suprised if he didn't chokeslam him. I don't think that has any bearing. But what does is the crowds positive reaction to masked kane.

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Of course he is. I think he'll feud with mark Henry after TLC and I don't think they could turn Henry from monster heel to face

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
It would be funny if they were trying to turn Kane heel. They should have known that chokeslamming Cena and having his awesome mask back on would just make the crowd love him, especially the old Kane fans. However I am a little disappointed they are using Kane in RAW instead of Smackdown. I thought Kane was a Smackdown superstar, so shouldn't his promo be on Smackdown? Doesn't RAW have enough big names as it is? Oh well I guess that doesn't matter since on the RAW supershow, Smackdown stars show up regularly anyway.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Of course he is. I think he'll feud with mark Henry after TLC and I don't think they could turn Henry from monster heel to face

Haha I don't think I could picture Mark Henry as a face ever again. Unless he reverts to his sexual chocolate angle.:p Though that is unlikely as it is unpleasant.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
It would be funny if they were trying to turn Kane heel. They should have known that chokeslamming Cena and having his awesome mask back on would just make the crowd love him, especially the old Kane fans. However I am a little disappointed they are using Kane in RAW instead of Smackdown. I thought Kane was a Smackdown superstar, so shouldn't his promo be on Smackdown? Doesn't RAW have enough big names as it is? Oh well I guess that doesn't matter since on the RAW supershow, Smackdown stars show up regularly anyway.

I was hoping to see more Kane on SD! as well. I hope when Taker comes back he get drafted to RAW lol, it's been like what? since like 2002?

I also don't think Henry could ever be face again. As a face he never got cheared unless tagging with MVP, and even then they were just chearing for MVP. I don't even think teaming with Orton and Cena for three months straight could get the crowd back on his side. I think he'll stay heel untill an 'injury' maybe people will forget and can comeback and take out a heel oor something.

Kane on the other hand had golden promos as a heel. I want more of that.

-Raiga-

Mark henry I could still picture as a face, I mean, if they keep his bad-*** attitude and take out the crowd insults, he pretty much is one.

Someone like R-truth on the other hand would be difficult to do, as his entire character is based on the crowd not giving him anything. Whats he going to say, "oh, wait, I was wrong, I love you guys again"?

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Yeah basically. There's a heel in most storylines. Mark Henry is the heel in his current feud with big show who is the face

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I was hoping to see more Kane on SD! as well. I hope when Taker comes back he get drafted to RAW lol, it's been like what? since like 2002?

I also don't think Henry could ever be face again. As a face he never got cheared unless tagging with MVP, and even then they were just chearing for MVP. I don't even think teaming with Orton and Cena for three months straight could get the crowd back on his side. I think he'll stay heel untill an 'injury' maybe people will forget and can comeback and take out a heel oor something.

Kane on the other hand had golden promos as a heel. I want more of that.

If Taker goes to RAW I hope Smackdown gets someone big themselves. I always liked Smackdown more then RAW even though RAW get's more stuff. Though I doubt it would matter much, Taker only wrestles once a year now. I wonder if they would have Kane feud with him? He beat Undertaker in all those other matches last year that were his favorite, I would have thought he would try to end the streak and with his new rebirth and the mask if ever there was a time to try to end it...then again Kane has already lost to him twice at Mania.

charizardfan

Well,

Zack Ryder is the new United States Champion.

Daniel Bryan is the new World Heavyweight Champion.

CM Punk is still the WWE Champion.

And Cena was nowhere to found on the show.

Should be interesting to see where all this goes tomorrow night. Solid pay-per-view, though. Of all the shows I've seen, I think I've only enjoyed Money in the Bank, Survivor Series, and Extreme Rules more.

PsychicPsycho

No Kane tonight... that was surprising. No Cena was weird, I don't think I remember a PPV without him (barring injury) for a long time.

I was surprised with the Rhodes/Booker match, double surprised with the WHC match and 1/2 surprised with U.S. Champ match, but other then everything seemed standard.
I still don't think Bryant will become champion (i.e., he'll lose the briefcase to someone else)
Thud and...
Yeah, I could see that. Like maybe he (Kane) comes in at the end of the match and breaks it up, inserting himself into the championship picture, eventually winning the title, then fueds with the undertaker as was mentioned above.
thud.

Vernikova

Champion
There was a PPV? I didn't realize that which shows much attention I've been giving the show.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Kinda Predicted Henry would lose his title at TLC, though it was for a Cena vs Henry feud that i dont think will happen. I Read that the actual reason he lost the title was because he has an injury, that he suffered in his match with cena last week.

Speaking of expected, I had a feeling Ryder would win tonight too as hes been #1 contender the past 3 or 4 PPVs.

Didnt expect DB to cash in tonight, or cena to be no where in sight, but the rest seemed expected.

Last edited:

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Woo Woo Woo! You know it!

WWE TLC was actually the 1st PPV I watched Live. And man I wasn't disappointed one bit! Zack Ryder the New US Champion. Daniel Bryan the New World Heavyweight Champion and CM Punk still WWE Champion.

There were some funny moments especially with Ricardo. Especially when he tried to climb the ladder and get the Title. And man, CM Punk, pulling a Harry Houdini not once but twice in the same match. All in all, I loved this PPV. Looking forward to seeing what happens on RAW.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Hopefully Ziggler will start getting a push to feud with bigger name guys now that his US title is gone. Maybe near the middle of 2012 start feuding for the World Title?

Daniel Bryan is the champion? Micheal Cole was right about him. Though it was a smart move. Nobody could actually see that jobber main eventing Wrestlemania in the title picture anyway.

Surprised that Kane wasn't there. I suspect he will now move to Mark Henry since his feud with Big Show is over for now, and Big Show will probably start a battle with Daniel Bryan.

Also congrats to Zack Ryder for winning his first belt.