• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Jb

Tsun in the streets
It's a shame that Natalya gets treated like this. She better than everyone on the diva's roster and more than half of the men's.

Night_Walker

Sorry Celestial - Miz is clearly in the Doghouse.

He doesn't have a match on the Mania card despite all his good work in the ring and on the mic, and it's now become a storyline jab at him. Not to mention he's back to being squashed by guys he was being allowed to compete with on an even level 12 months ago. Doesn't matter if he gets a pedigree from HHH, HHH is now pretty much like Taker in that he can be allowed to squash anyone.

He's pretty much tied with Ziggler as 2nd best heel on RAW, behind Y2J - you don't treat an asset like this unless he's done something wrong.

Drew McIntyre isn't in a comparable position. They just don't seem to have bothered trying to find a good way to use him so they've shoved him into this APPALLING losing streak gimmick with a plan to repackage him. It's been a pathetic waste of one of their potential best talents - especially when you consider how much they've been pushing people like Jackson - I just hope that'll end soon.

Wilkimania

Miz has been awful in the ring for the last few months and with the problems that he's had with what is sounding increasingly like the majority of the guys in the back, it's not surprising that he's found himself losing a lot more as of late.

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
The WWE haven't been pushing The Miz lately, sadly. Hopefully, they'll give The Miz an opponent as WM28 (as long as it's not Brodus Clay).

celestial phantom

Night_Walker- That mess up with R-Truth was partly his fault too. Miz was in no place to catch him and he overshot his spot a bit. If Miz would have tried to catch him then both guys could have gotten injured which would have been bad. I can understand Miz getting the heat though since he didn't try. But, at least he's still being used and I'm sure he'll be a part of mania in the long vs. laurinitus match which I'll assume will be a 5 vs 5 man match.

Team Long vs. Team Laurinitus:
Team Long:
Santino, Ezekial Jackson, Ted DiBiase, Zack Ryder(if he returns), and Justin Gabriel

Team Johnny Ace:
David Otunga, Mark Henry, Miz, Jack Swagger, and a returning Chrstian (or Del Rio)

Sadly, I would have Drew McIntyre in there but, I have no idea what they're doing with him at this point, so he is ambiguous.

-Raiga-

especially when you consider how much they've been pushing people like Jackson - I just hope that'll end soon.

Jackson losing to otunga on two shows in the same week is a push? Boy, things sure have changed in the week of wrestling I missed.

Though I agree whole-heartedly about Miz wrestling the same as usual. Maybe the losers who are studying every aspect of a match are finding something, but other then the truth botch I haven't seen any difference. And whether or not its because of being in the dog house, I think he's gotten even better with promos.

celestial phantom

well that show turned into... well i have no idea what they did to that show tonight. It started off great with HBK and that, but to have Swagger lose the US title in his first live defense? Whoever writes this stuff ought to be shot since they are taking some credibility away from swagger that he could have used that title for. Kane/Jericho vs Punk/Sheamus was spot on, and so was the Rhodes/Show confrontation. Miz got killed thought by Show, and well Ryder is apparently superman now. Returns from injury really quickly and falls for the evil temptress just like in the move after a kiss. Rock's promo's were very funny and reminded me a lot of the attitude era where they would be in random places. Makes me remember Booker T and Stone Cold fighting in a supermarket and church, wish stuff like that could happen again. *Sigh* They took a potentially good show and just tossed it in the gutter though, in my opinion since none of it made sense with us being so close to mania and the stories hardly progressing at this slow rate.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
RAW last Monday night was actually pretty enjoyable for ole Platinum fan. Shawn Michaels making himself the special guest referee was interesting. I totally see him screwing Triple H. If there was any doubt about whether Taker streak would end, I think this solves it, Triple H is as good as beat and I'll be shocked if he actually wins this. Love how we got triple threat chants during the segment.

I still don't care about Eve, even if Zack Ryder comes out and she manipulates him again with a kiss. Unless they're having a match a mania I don't care about this or Eve. Kelly Kelly needs to stop talking about Eve and just wrestle her, sheesh! It's bad enough two former diva champions are jobbing to Eve who I just don't care about. Bring back Beth Phoenix if any Diva.

Santino wins the US title from Jack Swagger. Can't say I'm surprised, look at Zack Ryder's title reign. At least Santino is over with the crowd. Nobody cares about Jack Swagger and even with the belt he got zero push power. I can see Santino losing it quickly to one of Johnny Ace's henchmen, to fuel the GM war so not to worried about that.

Kane squashes R-Truth and Randy Orton comes out to RKO him. Feud anyone? I would like a actually storyline for this other then both men had nothing better to do. CM Punk and Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho. Good match, but I wonder if that botch Jericho did with the Sheamus was on purpose or not, glad Y2J got the win as it makes him a even bigger threat to Punk now, and he was already a big threat to begin with.

The Rock stepped his game back up and the old Rock was back. Very funny history lessons he gave over the night, my favorite was throwing all the Cena stuff out to see. Like it was said above me, it felt attitude era style. Cena on the other hand wasn't to bad himself. His promo's are wearing down a bit as the Rock steps his back up but at least they are hyping the match. Great to see the Rock back in his element. Though it was funny when Cena and Rock came face to face people were chanting for Cena. What a rare moment, it will probably never happen again unless they go back to his home town. Overall I enjoyed RAW very much.

-Raiga-

Which means a 5 year chavo guerrero pity push I'm sure.

Regardless, was it during birth or after? Not like its not sad either way.

-Raiga-

First of all, I just threw out a rough number, second, I moreso meant the push as the reason he was still with the company for so long. Almost NOBODY sticks around for that long, and doesn't get used so much as once in anything that actually means anything.

But chavo isn't the focus here, I just meant, sad as this is, it's no reason to give her a push.(if thats what they do, and I'm sure she wouldn've have got pushed right from the get-go if this happened or not)

Last edited:

blackterminator3

I am really digging heel Eve Torres!! My baby!!! :D

celestial phantom

Well, Drew has been added to the list of people who have probably killed the leprechaun, but knowing they have magic powers he'll be back in 6 months I bet. I hope they do something with Drew though now that he's been "rehired". I can see him as a part of the Long/Laurinitus thing now, and be a member of Johnny's team especially since they really need to announce this match. The story should have been done way earlier cuz they are pressed on building up superstar feuds with it. Bryan and Sheamus continue to impress with their feud building skills, but I think Bryan acting the way he does to AJ is the wrong way to go. He gets more heel heat from it yes, but that is downright horrible that the writers/creative/Vince think so lowly of the divas, and their role now it's crossed the line too far for my taste. I was hoping for her role to be equivalent to Trish or Miss Elizabeth as a valet where they got respect with what they did, and had actual interactions with who they side with and could get the same kind of heat Bryan's getting, but damn this pisses me off.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I didn't see all of Smackdown and I rarely do these days but I have to admit I'm kinda disappointed with how Drew was handled. I thought they were going to turn him face, give him a huge push as a underdog, have him win a belt then turn heel and make a great story out of using the crowd to get behind him to get on top and that he was done using them. Now Drew's just a regular heel...boring. Is it just me or does nobody care about Jack Swagger? Even the WWE themselves. Shame because Swagger could have been somewhat of a Kurt Angle if done right. Okay not nearly as good as Kurt Angle but they could have tried. One thing that made me laugh during the night was in the main event when Bryan was kicking Sheamus, he was yelling "yes" with every kick! Bryan is such a entertaining heel. I was kinda surprised on how he treated AJ on the mike though.

We didn't get Kane vs Teddy's girlfriend which I admit I wanted to see to some level, but the GM war is really heating up. I am enjoying it. Kane and Orton's feud at the end was actually not bad. I thought they were going to have Kane just destroy Orton after his earlier RKO. Nope, Orton put up a good fight. Overall Smackdown was....eh, I give it points for Byran yelling "yes" every time he kicked Sheamus XD

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Randy and Kane? Hmm, I not sure what think. Both can put on a good match but I know deep down that Orton is going to come out on top. Kane should be destroying people atm with his recent return. What's the point if he's just going to lose or use the same boring heel tatics?

celestial phantom

Yeah Drew probably should turn face, they are seriously lacking any midcard faces, so some of the heels don't have anyone to feud with. All we have is Ryder, Kofi, and Truth. Ted could be tossed in there or Gabriel, but with Ted going to be out of action for at least a month or two I can't. Plus, Gabriel doesn't get enough screen time to be seen as a contender to Rhodes. Oh, wait forgot Santino, if they start letting him be a credible champion then I'm all for him. Kofi and Truth are a tag now, and Ryder is in some weird limbo with eve. So, that leaves guys like Mark, Wade, Dolph, Drew, Swagger and Miz without anything to do. I think they could have handled Drew's situation better. Although some would argue he's not ready for a story like this, but here my idea. Have him come back as a face, but reveal that it was Vince who derailed Drew, and have it be a Fallen One arc in his career. Have Drew start winning more and more matches to build some legit credibility and press through all the new challenges that Vince puts in front of him eventually leading him to say an IC champion victory over Rhodes if no one else will take that title off him. Heck, this actually would sound better for when he's big enough to compete for the world title actually. Either way it gives him something to do, and it'd be after mania so with Cody not having anyone to feud with after Show depending on how long it drags out, I think it'd be something good, since both guys were tag champs together too. But, that's just an idea for him to build some more credibility since he's just a plain heel, since there is no one for him to do damage to, like he did to matt hardy and john morrison in his first run as an IC champ.

Vernikova

Champion
I actually started to pay attention when John Cena came out to his old theme.