• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Laser Shuckle

So just for the hell of it I made a top ten most stale list:

1. Cena
2. Sheamus
3. Orton
4. Vickie
5. Santino
6. Ziggler
7. Brodus
8. Otunga
9. Ryback
10. Prime time players

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Santino and Otunga aren't even on TV much...actually I can't remember Santino's last appearance, when was it? But like the idea of the stale list XD

Someone mentioned the Rock not showing up at the next show either on here? If that's true then to be honest, I really don't care. Cena Vs Rock II is a feud I really don't care that much to see and I would laugh if WWE overestimates just how much people want to see it again, though I'm sure there are plenty who do. I am more interested in Undertaker vs CM Punk and the role Kane will play if they continue to use him in the feud, Jack Swagger vs ADR, Yes I am into this feud. Like it more then Cena vs Rock II. I'm also finally getting entertained/interested in the Shield. Their gimmick still is a yawn for me with the whole "justice" thing but I like that they are being booked as a big time threat. I actually wouldn't mind seeing them vs Big Show, Orton, and Sheamus at maina. And of course Mark Henry vs Ryback. Triple H and Brock Lesnar are like somewhere in the middle.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
So just for the hell of it I made a top ten most stale list:
1. Cena
2. Sheamus
3. Orton
4. Vickie
5. Santino
6. Ziggler
7. Brodus
8. Otunga
9. Ryback
10. Prime time players

3. i enjoyed Orton's Invincible/Legacy year-and-a-half period. he was just awesome. he really does work better as a heel
6. Ziggler can be the next Edge, so that's cool
9. Ryback is the closest we can get to a Goldberg/Lesnar/massive-monster character. so he can stay
1. I'm a Cena fan, but I'd rather not open up that can of worms

the others can go and I wouldn't care

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Ziggler can not be the next. Not with that stupid name

WWE should bring back the Ministry of Darkness. That was Taker can work behind the scenes and only wrestle the big matches. Have the faction made up of the older NXT guys and maybe Orton and another big name. That way they can sacrifice Cena.

Mye

Someone has to win..
It seems that the punk vs undertaker wrestlemania match may turn into a "streak vs urn" match. If that does happen, I'd love to see kane as a possible special guest referee (turning heel on taker in the process).

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
Ziggler can not be the next. Not with that stupid name

WWE should bring back the Ministry of Darkness. That was Taker can work behind the scenes and only wrestle the big matches. Have the faction made up of the older NXT guys and maybe Orton and another big name. That way they can sacrifice Cena.

can you explain why Orton should be included in your vision of the Ministry? if JBL were involved as a backer, that'd make sense. using Orton for it doesn't make any clear sense.

Mye

Someone has to win..
I actually agree with cancer, but for a different reason. When the ministry was around, they were a heel faction. Right now, Undertaker, orton, and a few of the "older" nxt guys (daniel bryan, ryback) are all faces. To turn them all heel makes no sense. Now, if the Undertaker was to become the GM of raw...

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
If the Ministry were to make a comeback it could easily consist of mostly current NXT guys. Connor O'Brien, Paige, Corey Graves and The Wyatt Family are all people I could see as part of it

Mye

Someone has to win..
I couldn't see any of them a part of it. If a non-heel version did exist, I could see kane (assuming he doesn't turn heel vs taker), Justin Gabriel, Big Show, and possibly Daniel Bryan a part of it (mind you, with plenty of "groups" existing already, the idea of adding the ministry seems doubtful).

Laser Shuckle

Santino and Otunga aren't even on TV much...actually I can't remember Santino's last appearance, when was it? But like the idea of the stale list XD

haha thanks, I think Santino's last appearance was when Raw was in las vegas a few weeks back. Not really sure either but his character has really gotten old regardless.

Ryback is the closest we can get to a Goldberg/Lesnar/massive-monster character. so he can stay

Ryback can join the Hall of Pain class of 2013. He doesn't have that Badass factor and just seems to ride off his catchphrase. His Fruit Roll-up ring gear doesn't exactly help either.

blackterminator3

Raw was very good despite Cena or Rock not being there. I was completely shocked that The Bella Twins returned to the WWE. Made me happy since I missed them both very much. Thank you god for answering my prayers. Punk interrupting Paul Bearer's tribute was on the mark and made him the official target by The Undertaker. Kane was being back to his once monster self was really impressive. Kane's victory over Punk was shocking as well. Punk stealing the urn was brilliant in his part. Next week I know things will be even more heated.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Raw was very good despite Cena or Rock not being there. I was completely shocked that The Bella Twins returned to the WWE. Made me happy since I missed them both very much. Thank you god for answering my prayers. Punk interrupting Paul Bearer's tribute was on the mark and made him the official target by The Undertaker. Kane was being back to his once monster self was really impressive. Kane's victory over Punk was shocking as well. Punk stealing the urn was brilliant in his part. Next week I know things will be even more heated.

Now if only the divas could have more than 2mins of airtime per week...

celestial phantom

I've seen a bit of her myself, and heck yeah...Paige = pretty damn awesome. Kind of hard to believe she's only 20 and has a love for wrestling, but coming from a wrestling family I guess it's expected. I hope if/when the WWE calls her up from NXT, they get some real competition for her and give the division some focus. Watching NXT has made me interested in several people/teams/gimmicks I've seen and want to see those same things on regular TV. One of the weirdest things I've noticed when checking out the NXT/FCW homepage is how much Jake Carter, Vader's son, looks almost exactly like the Miz...The Wyatt family looks like it could be a focus of a heel stable on Smackdown if they bring in the group post mania or something, and breathe some more life into the show. And I really wish they had a cruiserweight-style division still, that way if they ever call up Adrian Neville/Pac, he has guys of his style to work with. This dude is insane honestly. Agile, athletic, and fast paced isn't enough to describe that dude. So far I still have to watch more of NXT to see who else catches my eye as guys I want to see on TV and used right. However, this is WWE and knowing them, they'll screw up.

-Raiga-

Adrian Neville/Pac, he has guys of his style to work with. This dude is insane honestly. Agile, athletic, and fast paced isn't enough to describe that dude.

I've only seen his match in PWG against Kevin Steen, I forget the PPV, but yeah, he's pretty freaking legit. A feud with a heel Evan Bourne could be something to die for.(though for the life me, how you make Evan Bourne a heel I don't know)

psychonerderer

I've only seen his match in PWG against Kevin Steen, I forget the PPV, but yeah, he's pretty freaking legit. A feud with a heel Evan Bourne could be something to die for.(though for the life me, how you make Evan Bourne a heel I don't know)

id love to see him x-division champion. speaking of tna, just watched ken anderson lay down down for batista on RR07 dvd. i sure tna pushes him a little more, maybe a feud with james storm?

celestial phantom

Dude watch his match vs. Ricochet in Dragongate, the home based one in Japan. It's a high spot fest really, but it shows what both guys are capable of. It's a close to 10 minute match, and after watching it I realized I went holy **** like 5 times easily. You can easily find it on Youtube like I did.

aloasa

The sound of drums
well, I can't because I'm stuck in Tijuana, and well about that, Cena VS Rock is the match I least want to see, if I go it would be because of Punk vs Undertaker