• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
two months? that would be June 6th. I thought Summerslam was in August

Laser Shuckle

I'm not excited for HHH vs. Brock, either. But I don't see how that automatically means the match is going to suck.

I never said it's going to suck, but the whole angle is pretty damn boring and I doubt the match will be much better... especially compared to all the other matches on the card. Guess we'll have to see. I was talking more about their feud in general sucking.

It's funny you should say that because I'm actually the opposite. I hate Cena and hate him being in the spotlight but I feel like it's actually only fair to give him the belt back after over a year and a half. Although I hope he doesn't hold it for too long. :\

He's done just fine without the belt and has already had it a ridiculous ten times, so I don't see whey he needs it just because he's "the guy" and it's been awhile, but that's just me...

Mye

Someone has to win..
What they need to do is figure out a way to give ziggler the wwe championship (perhaps have him cash it in vs the winner of rock vs cena, then let the audience know on the following raw that there was a "loophole" which enables the briefcase to be used on any championship during wm).

Laser Shuckle

I'd rather have AJ steal the case and cash it in on Cena... Ziggler's pretty one dimensional.

Plus it would make more sense (lol) since AJ would finally be able to get back at Cena by using Dolph.

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
I'd rather have AJ steal the case and cash it in on Cena... Ziggler's pretty one dimensional.

Plus it would make more sense (lol) since AJ would finally be able to get back at Cena by using Dolph.

I'm not sure which of the 2 "angles" you're pushing for this. There's the "aj cashes in on cena, pins him for the win, and ziggler becomes wwe champion" angle, or the "aj cashes in on cena, pins him for the win, and AJ becomes wwe champion" angle. The latter one would be very interesting, as it'd reinvent the briefcase (allowing the person who cashes it in to get a match, rather than the person who "won" it)

Mye

Someone has to win..
According to a WWE source, The Rock vs. John Cena match at WrestleMania 29, including video packages and entrances is scheduled for approximately 50-minutes.

Why.

According to another source, spending too much time focusing on info acquired from unnamed sources leads to insanity.

DragonDance

thrasher

I'm not sure which of the 2 "angles" you're pushing for this. There's the "aj cashes in on cena, pins him for the win, and ziggler becomes wwe champion" angle, or the "aj cashes in on cena, pins him for the win, and AJ becomes wwe champion" angle. The latter one would be very interesting, as it'd reinvent the briefcase (allowing the person who cashes it in to get a match, rather than the person who "won" it)
You're aware that Ziggler can only cash in on the World Heavyweight champion, right? Not the WWE Champion.

Laser Shuckle

I meant AJ ends up winning the belt, Since Ziggler would probably be the most boring champion of the 3. I'm just throwing out ideas because having Ziggler cash it in on Cena at the event is ridiculous and improbable anyway.

You're aware that Ziggler can only cash in on the World Heavyweight champion, right? Not the WWE Champion.

Well considering WWE tends to make no logical sense, it could happen.

According to a WWE source, The Rock vs. John Cena match at WrestleMania 29, including video packages and entrances is scheduled for approximately 50-minutes.

Why.

Probably to make the Rock's defeat all the less painful, assuming this is actually true.

I think having a good third of the entire show if not more on commercials and crappy D-list music acts is much worse.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Well that combined with Rock and Cena, then like 2/4 of Mania will be just that. Edit, i'm also streaming mania, i'll update thoughts in spoiler.

Fandango Beats Jericho, that lionsault was terrible
Diddy concert, too much talk about New York, diddy is still a cool guy though

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
I agree. Out of all the matches so far, the mark henry vs ryback one ended up being the "most annoying". They killed off ryback's singles streak (which was at 86 by the way), and had him suffer his first pinfall loss in wwe for a "minor" boost to mark henry.

Mye

Someone has to win..
And in the battle between fat guy who became a horrible mma fighter and guy whose entrance consists of spitting, the tanner guy won.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
John cena is currently entering the ring, but I think I can say right now that Undertaker vs. CK Punk was my favorite match. even though it was a short streak match, they both put up a good fight.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Match ended the same way as Brock vs cena at extreme rules the finisher on the steel steps....only thing that can save this total garbage of a show is a cena heel turn

Agreed, extremely unlikely as it is, Cena heel turns is needed to salvage anything from this.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Match ended the same way as Brock vs cena at extreme rules the finisher on the steel steps....only thing that can save this total garbage of a show is a cena heel turn

Either that or AJ becoming the first woman wwe champion.