• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

ger9119

As much as I love Xavier Woods running his mouth at Neville "Imma call gravity Neville!" It kind of sucks that Neville isn't in an actual story right now and is a side piece in another's story. It is still early days but I would like to see any sort of indication that Neville will have a semi lengthy entertaining feud with somebody.

Darren Young really impressed me though and hopefully the Prime Time Players and New Day can keep the division entertaining enough until the WWE decide that they actually really care about the tag division again.

As for the Divas scene.........actually...no.

Wade Barrett is so pathetic right now that my reaction to his win was less on the scale of "Man, that King Barrett looks strong", but more on the "LOL he actually managed to beat Zack Ryder?". I do not see Wade Barrett ever reaching the heights ever again which is a shame.

Dolph Ziggler is done for me. If they weren't going to do anything with his MITB cash in (admittedly that was more down to his concussion) or his Survivor Series victory for Team Cena, I don't see them pushing Ziggler to the main event scene anytime soon. To be honest though, why should they? I don't want to say Ziggler is overrated but this current Ziggler belongs nowhere near the main event.

I really disliked the beat down on Brock Lesnar by J&J, Kane and Seth Rollins because Lesnar is not the sort of person that needs to be beaten down in order to garner crowd support. It's also disappointing because it takes away seeing an actual 1v1 contest between the two. It just seems like we're going to have more overbooked and ridiculous matches with Rollins due to the Authority's interfering. It could change and with Lesnar destroying Noble, Mercury and Kane should be next on that list in the build up to Battleground but we'll see.

I'll settle for Michael Cole not referring to Brock's German Suplex as Suplex City. Gawd I hate you so much Cole.

Rollins by himself isn't a credible opponent for Lesnar, the problem with Lesnar is they built him up as such a monster as a heel and now he is a face and it's hard to book people as threatening to him or as an equal to him based off what's done since Wrestlemania 30. A 1v1 between the two would be a squash match in the eyes of a general fan, it's only smart fans thinking a Rollins/Lesnar match with no one doing run ins is worthy of a 30 minute classic, and there's no way a heel whose had help in all his title defenses all of a sudden doesn't need it for Brock it would bring the appeal for Lesnar down if they did that like he needed help to fight Orton/Reigns/Ambrose but now he's fighting Brock and he all of a sudden is not going to need that help. It wasn't to garner crowd support, it was to establish Rollins as someone who needed the help and to build for Summerslam and beyond with him making a face run. Even if he does destroy all the current authority members, i'm sure someone else will join in to stop Lesnar. The story is Rollins is scared and has no chance of winning without all the help he can get, while Lesnar even though he's a monster has to find a way to get past the numbers game with the backstory of Steph/HHH doubting Seth leading to a HHH/Rollins feud for Summerslam.

Laser Shuckle

So I'm just going to go ahead then and forget everything Triple H and Stephanie said about putting pressure on Rollins with him facing Lesnar and how he's a weak champion because he needs the authority to win, since he's just going to get help as usual which completely goes against the supposed story of this match... Sure whatever.

Also Brock apparently broke 3 of Noble's ribs in the main event brawl. :( I bet the original plan was to have him join in on the beatdown.

ger9119

So I'm just going to go ahead then and forget everything Triple H and Stephanie said about putting pressure on Rollins with him facing Lesnar and how he's a weak champion because he needs the authority to win, since he's just going to get help as usual which completely goes against the supposed story of this match... Sure whatever.

Also Brock apparently broke 3 of Noble's ribs in the main event brawl. :( I bet the original plan was to have him join in on the beatdown.

Well HHH/Steph said we think you're good enough to beat Brock on your own again on Raw, but they said if you want the help you got to get J&J and Kane to accept your sorry HHH/Steph did make them go help Seth at all. The story is leading to them turning on Seth, it's clear as day.

Mye

Someone has to win..
This is actually one of the reasons I like Lesnar right now. Unlike Rusev (who for all intensive purposes is out of main event talk right now as compared to his initial push) Brock was able to keep a lot of his momentum from his push primarily due to the fact that he was booked in such a way as to make breaks like these "common". Thus, what we're seeing right now isn't just Seth vs an impossible-to-defeat obstacle, but more like a trained ninja capable of appearing out of the shadows and F5'ing anyone he damn-well pleases. I'm not looking forward at all to the match (as knowing WWE they'll find some way to botch it horribly and make Brock look like an idiot), but the actual push on Brock right now is, how do I put it, "accidentally genius".

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
How does having Kane and J&J beat Lesnar down help with making Rollins a face? Personally I would have preferred it the Authority refused to help Rollins. Reason being is that you can still have Rollins being scared of Lesnar, with an actual cliffhanger as to how exactly Rollins is going to beat this unstoppable monster. Rollins has been portrayed as a very shrewd wrestler so it's possible for them to come up with something exciting. I'm not saying Rollins should straight up murder Lesnar but they should have it so Rollins actually has a plan B (that doesn't necessarily involve the Authority). Or as Michael Cole would say, "scouted his opponent". As it stands, it's yet another challenger vs Rollins (protected by the Authority) story.

People already know Rollins needs help based on his last few title defences, not only that but the way he was desperately trying to get some back up also displays that. Putting the Authority back together just feeds to Rollins' ego and makes him more confident. I'd wager that next week on Raw he'll brag and boast about it all and that doesn't really help with getting sympathy for him for a face run.

But hey that's just the way I see it, anything could happen next week, Rollins could be an arrogant prick once again and drive the Authority away. It could go all the way to Battleground with the Authority all together and making it harder for Lesnar. Rollins could enlist the help of someone completely new. Anything. As long as the end result is a Rollins vs Lesnar 1v1 then I'll be happy.

I do think that creative have sort of written themselves into a hole by painting Lesnar as an unstoppable beast but is having the numbers game overwhelm Lesnar really the best way of getting out of that?

At some point two things have to happen, somebody has to beat Lesnar without any shenanigans and Rollins has to look like a strong WWE champion especially if this face run is imminent. I'm not saying that both have to happen at Battleground but I would not be disappointed with Rollins outsmarting Lesnar to retain his belt and in the aftermath, deciding that his doesn't need the Authority, leading for HHH/Stephanie to try and get the belt off of him.

-Raiga-

My big problem as of late is the rubberband booking of Rollins. Every other week he seems to flip flop between "I don't need the authority" and "I need the authority...". Case and point, why the hell did they have Ambrose lose clean if their intention was seemingly to make Rollins look capable of winning matches on his own, to prepare him to be at least semi-equals with Lesnar?

Now Ambrose looks all the more like a chump, being a guy who couldn't beat the guy who needs help all the time.

ger9119

My big problem as of late is the rubberband booking of Rollins. Every other week he seems to flip flop between "I don't need the authority" and "I need the authority...". Case and point, why the hell did they have Ambrose lose clean if their intention was seemingly to make Rollins look capable of winning matches on his own, to prepare him to be at least semi-equals with Lesnar?

Now Ambrose looks all the more like a chump, being a guy who couldn't beat the guy who needs help all the time.

Yeah, between Ambrose losing clean and how Lesnar is booked and has to be booked to keep his character as strong as it has to be it leaves Rollins in the middle ground. I think they'll have Lesnar pick off each member up until Battleground where it's 1v1 and either it's a great match or someone else helps Rollins. I don't think his win over Ambrose was super clean either, I mean they both had the belt and Rollins got it last if that was a start of a feud Ambrose would have reason to get a rematch. They need to book Rollins as afraid of Lesnar and that he needs the help, if they don't it makes it seem like Lesnar is just another guy on the roster don't think him beating Ambrose clean once makes up for the rest of the title run.

-Raiga-

don't think him beating Ambrose clean once makes up for the rest of the title run.

I don't think that's the case, but clearly that was what WWE wanted us to think. Why else would they have a babyface lose clean? And I do consider it clean, if only because they had Ambrose say on multiple occasions he lost fair and square even though he was "so close"

And honestly speaking I wish they went through with it. For two reasons. One, this whole authority thing is stale enough, but the mini-storyline between J&J/Kane/and Rollins is just as tired imo, and we finally just got rid of it. Now fast forward to now and it's going to KEEP going. And secondly, to me I'd rather pay to see a match between Lesnar and Rollins where they are booked as close to equals. Or not necessarily equals, but booked so that Rollins appears to legitimately think he's on Brock's playing field, i.e. like the triple threat he had with Cena and Brock. As opposed to the overbooked interference spotfest we're more than likely to get right now.

Though I do think your idea of picking everyone off one at a time will happen. If not for the simple fact that due to nobles surprise injury they already can say "he's started" on that very plan.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
So Brock Lesnar can destroy the Undertaker, John Cena, Big Show, and Mark Henry, but Kane, Seth Rollins, and J&J security can beat him down? That's interesting. I know they had the numbers and all but, Brock Lesnar has destroyed three guys all at once before, but whatever. I'm more disappointed with how Rollins has been booked then how they took down the beast. Is it true Jamie Noble got injured? That would explain why I didn't see much of him during the attack. Hope he recovers.

RAW for me was so meh. What is Alicia Fox doing with the Bella Twins? I don't understand. Who's the face during the divas matches. I'm guessing Paige is down at Tough Enough so they needed someone new to job to the Bellas. So now Naomi, the heel, facing the heel Bellas. Who do I root for?

And what's going on with Dolph Ziggler. The only thing great about his matches now are we get to see Lana. John Cena and Kevin Owns are about the same really. The only real feud I'm actually interested in is Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns. I mean sure we got some obvious moments, like I'm sure we all knew Reign's daughter was not up there with Bray Wyatt, but it's the storytelling that has me interested.

Honestly I kinda zoned out on the rest of RAW. I think I saw Ryback vs Mark Henry, with Big Show watching. Show and Henry go from heel to face so many times and they often forget the feuds they had in the past. Oh well.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Ziggles is riding out the rest of his contract before he heads to greener pastures (as clearly WWE doesn't know what to do with him, hence why despite him being the sole survivor at survivor series he was shoved into midcard purgatory and averaged the most losses per week of any reigning champion over the past 3 years during his brief IC title run). I also don't really get what Brock is doing either. Brock is the most over guy in the company right now by a huge margin, if anything Seth should be beating him cleanly to not only make himself look legit (as despite what everyone's been saying in this thread his run as champion has been pretty bad due to no decisive wins and heavy reliance on the "inter-fear-fence" ) but to also make the other guys he's "beaten" look legit too. I'm not saying Brock should lose a lot over the next couple pay per views or that Seth should completely destroy this (one dimensional?) character, but if Brock's going to pass the rub from his Taker win/subsequent massive tear, Seth isn't the worst choice for it.

Also, apparently Erick Rowan is out 3-5 months with some sort of shoulder injury, which kinda destroys my entire interest in the tag team division right now until the vaudevillains get called up.

Edit: Scratch that, if Mojo Rawley gets called up and forms a team with Zack Ryder (kinda like their NXT tag team), then I'll be happy.

Last edited:

ger9119

Ziggles is riding out the rest of his contract before he heads to greener pastures (as clearly WWE doesn't know what to do with him, hence why despite him being the sole survivor at survivor series he was shoved into midcard purgatory and averaged the most losses per week of any reigning champion over the past 3 years during his brief IC title run). I also don't really get what Brock is doing either. Brock is the most over guy in the company right now by a huge margin, if anything Seth should be beating him cleanly to not only make himself look legit (as despite what everyone's been saying in this thread his run as champion has been pretty bad due to no decisive wins and heavy reliance on the "inter-fear-fence" ) but to also make the other guys he's "beaten" look legit too. I'm not saying Brock should lose a lot over the next couple pay per views or that Seth should completely destroy this (one dimensional?) character, but if Brock's going to pass the rub from his Taker win/subsequent massive tear, Seth isn't the worst choice for it.

Also, apparently Erick Rowan is out 3-5 months with some sort of shoulder injury, which kinda destroys my entire interest in the tag team division right now until the vaudevillains get called up.

Edit: Scratch that, if Mojo Rawley gets called up and forms a team with Zack Ryder (kinda like their NXT tag team), then I'll be happy.

Brock isn't the most over guy by a huge margin, that's a reach there's other guys who get just as big of reactions as he does (Cena, Ambrose, Reigns) and as heels (Rollins, Owens) get good reactions also. While yes Lesnar is one of their top over guys he's not killing everyone else with reactions. Rollins would be a solid choice to pass the rub too, but if he looks impressive in a loss against Lesnar like Roman did it can be passed that way as well, but I see it being a run in fest for most of the match unless they go through with Lesnar destroying the Authority along the way and I don't see Lesnar getting the belt back at all the last few PPVs have had quality matches so I think Battleground will follow suit. I've enjoyed Rollins title run, it's cheap heel 101 and he's being booked like Edge was in his first couple title runs, but the Authority storyline is horrible I understand it's a way to keep HHH on TV but can't they find another way. I don't want Mojo Rawley anywhere near the main roster, he's really the worse guy they got in NXT right now he did some dance and move on Lefort that totally missed and he's just annoying, I can't think of one positve quality in his work at all

Well New Japan and Lucha Underground are interested in Ziggler and have contacted him , so he has options outside of WWE for sure. And in either company he will be treated much better, and will probably be a top guy or a upper midcard guy in either company. I don't watch LU, but in NJPW he'll fit in the Bullet Club greatly and he can go in any division in New Japan and work well. They could even call him Dolph Zeigler, and keep the name/gimmick he's known for in WWE but can avoid being sued for copyrights/trademarks. Also we'll find out if he's really as good as he thinks he is, since NJPW has the best talent roster in wrestling by far.

-Raiga-

RAW for me was so meh. What is Alicia Fox doing with the Bella Twins? I don't understand. Who's the face during the divas matches. I'm guessing Paige is down at Tough Enough so they needed someone new to job to the Bellas. So now Naomi, the heel, facing the heel Bellas. Who do I root for?

This reminds me of that one Family Guy episode where Stewie goes "The best part about growing up half black and half white is that I'll be accepted by everyone!". Only difference is for the WWE/Vinces booking of the divas division its, "the best part about being a heel/face every other week is that I'll get both kinds of reactions at the same time!".

John Cena would THRIVE in the divas division now that I think of it.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Brock isn't the most over guy by a huge margin, that's a reach there's other guys who get just as big of reactions as he does (Cena, Ambrose, Reigns) and as heels (Rollins, Owens) get good reactions also. While yes Lesnar is one of their top over guys he's not killing everyone else with reactions. Rollins would be a solid choice to pass the rub too, but if he looks impressive in a loss against Lesnar like Roman did it can be passed that way as well, but I see it being a run in fest for most of the match unless they go through with Lesnar destroying the Authority along the way and I don't see Lesnar getting the belt back at all the last few PPVs have had quality matches so I think Battleground will follow suit. I've enjoyed Rollins title run, it's cheap heel 101 and he's being booked like Edge was in his first couple title runs, but the Authority storyline is horrible I understand it's a way to keep HHH on TV but can't they find another way. I don't want Mojo Rawley anywhere near the main roster, he's really the worse guy they got in NXT right now he did some dance and move on Lefort that totally missed and he's just annoying, I can't think of one positve quality in his work at all

Well New Japan and Lucha Underground are interested in Ziggler and have contacted him , so he has options outside of WWE for sure. And in either company he will be treated much better, and will probably be a top guy or a upper midcard guy in either company. I don't watch LU, but in NJPW he'll fit in the Bullet Club greatly and he can go in any division in New Japan and work well. They could even call him Dolph Zeigler, and keep the name/gimmick he's known for in WWE but can avoid being sued for copyrights/trademarks. Also we'll find out if he's really as good as he thinks he is, since NJPW has the best talent roster in wrestling by far.

Should've been more clearer there, Brock is the most over guy right now when it comes to actual accomplishments (and not crowd reaction). In the past 2 years he not only has the streak, but also has the best PPV winning percentage among people who have been on at least 5 of them (including a triple threat win vs rollins). I also disagree about the whole "rollins can get the rub by losing" idea, as unlike Reigns who was slowly (and regrettably) getting clean wins over people, Rollins losing in this way wouldn't get him as much of the rub and thus wouldn't legitimize his whole character (whereas if he did get a win on Lesnar, and if it was clean, he could add a whole new dimension to his character and be the heel who doesn't need to cheat to win but does so because he can).

Oh, and you're wrong on the whole Mojo thing. As long as he let Ryder do the talking, and avoided doing that stupid "rear view" finisher he does on NXT (which I've affectionately called "Midair Stinkface" ) it could work much the way 3MB worked despite being ridiculously gimmicky.

If Ziggles signs with either of those companies, I'll be happy. In WWE right now, there aren't any feuds I'd like to see him in (as he's already done a bunch and was booked lazily in a lot of his recent ones). If he signs with Japan, we could see AJ vs Ziggles (which is in my top-3 "dream matches" ) whereas if he signs with LU we could see them do a newer/better version of the Del Rio/Ziggles feud (which imo was the most inopportunely timed booking in the past decade, as they ran the whole "Del Rio likes head kicking people" thing right as the NFL was getting sued in that hundred million dollar concussion lawsuit thing).

celestial phantom

I won't lie, I really hate how they fail at constructing bits of a story together. I was hoping with Rollins going clean over Ambrose (those guys had a hell of a match together, and no authority members in sight for the match), that he'd be a hell of a lot more confident about taking on the BEAST THAT MANGLED THE STREAK, BROCK LESNAR. Sure it'd be fine if he was scared, and asked Trips about setting up an "insurance" policy in the other members of the authority (Kane/J&J). However, let Lesnar take each one out, as Seth is trying to win them over. Build it up til a week or two before the PPV, where Heyman does his stuff with Brock by his side, and have Seth go cerebral and sneak attack Lesnar with let's go everyone's favorite...a sledgehammer. Showing he's not afraid of Lesnar, and hell challenge him to accept a match that is no holds barred or something that he can utterly destroy the beast or something. Though that wouldn't work with cowardly tactics he could use to retain the title if he's truly scared of losing.

I would like it if come PPV time, before the main event, Sheamus gets pulled to the side by Heyman, only for Brock to sneak attack him, and tie him up or something before the match, so he doesn't even think about cashing in his little "box". Everything they've been doing feels counterproductive from week to week in terms of going in one direction, then moving to another track, and I don't doubt next week things will be all over the place again.

Sucks about Kidd and Rowan. I really was hoping that maybe something for Harper/Rowan were in the works, as well with 1 Uso out already, the Tag division now rests on PTP and New Day, and I hope they push the Luchas going forward to fill a spot. Really don't want a Ryder+Mojo team....I do not like Mojo, though he was just as bad as Rusev when Rusev was in NXT, so maybe something could change, but as of now I can't stand Mojo. Besides I think the division would rather another GOOD heel team, kind of even things out. Luchas are over, and I feel PTP being back can do well as the faces. New Day aren't liked, and they are doing their stuff well.

Divas...I'd say no comment. BUT, almost for the last year (more like 8 or so months), its felt like almost everything has been just one really, really stretched out weekly repeat in general. Divas also feel like they flip as much as Big Show on being face/heel. I've seen/read people say the Bellas are being "tweener" types, but that's not really what they are. They are pretty obviously using heel tactics, but it's like they want them to be faces, they don't apply the logic of what a tweener should be to them. They just don't have characters that people can invest to with the girls. They don't have to do the 10-20 minutes that the NXT girls get, but ffs, having like what, less than 5 minutes is just redundant. They can at least give them a good 8-10 minutes on-screen to establish who they are (doesn't have to be a match) just give them on-screen time to talk. Really feels like it's treated they should be seen and not heard unless they are the "Queen Bee" type or the one that goes against them (which is usually short term).

Long story short, this is gonna be a long few months to get through.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
So what do you guys think are some of the best possible main events/big matches for WrestleMania 32? I have some ideas, and I'd like to hear yours.

1) Triple Threat match for the WWE WHC: Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns.
-This writes itself, and has been EVERY fantasy booker's dream since, oh, approximately 8 minutes after Seth cracked Roman with a chair to dissolve The Shield. Let's say that Seth is either still the champ or again after the champ (after a Lesnar/Sheamus detour) going into 'Mania next year. Reigns and Ambrose have a Hart/Luger ending to the 2016 Royal Rumble (or Reigns wins AGAIN, but on the Road to Wrestlemania, Ambrose turns on him, and Reigns angrily gets him inserted into the main event as revenge).

2) WWE WHC match: Brock Lesnar vs Kevin Owens
-This match gives me chills. Brock reclaims the belt in the next few months. Owens wins the Rumble. One of the greatest WrestleMania main event matches of all time, easy peasy.

3) Retirement Match: John Cena vs. The Undertaker
-There won't be any drama, but Cena will be 38 and possibly looking to transition to film, so they could at least pretend. And there's no way Taker lets his LAST MATCH be a clunker like his last two outings (and if it's all-but 100% confirmed as his last go-round, everyone will have high expectations). This would be great.

What else can you think of?

Mye

Someone has to win..
It depends Sid, are we allowed to include people who aren't signed by WWE but might be before WM 32? If so, I'm thinking we could see Seth vs Kenta vs AJ Styles for the main championship just to add something interesting. Seth could beat up Lesnar/possibly Reigns/Ambrose (starting a 4-way feud for the championship survivor series). After rollins wins, he'd come on raw and make a speech about how he's defeated EVERYONE on the main roster and really has nothing left to prove. Kenta would then make his main roster debut (forgetting the whole crapshow at the WM battle royal), not say anything, and possibly tease a GTS on rollins with him running away scurred. At the rumble, they'd do it normally but after the 30th entrant enters the clock would continue to run with the commentary team suggesting that it's probably glitched after being used so much over the years. AJ Styles would be the 31st entrant, win the Rumble, and boom: WM triple threat.

Also, if you read the results of the shows phantom it makes the divas even more confusing. Over the past 2 months, all of Naomi, the Bellas, Paige, Alicia Fox, and Summer Rae have been given negative adjectives/adverbs (usually evil) when referring to their actions. It really makes me wish the whole Awesome Kong thing didn't screw up, as we could really use her right now if only to destroy all of them and make us forget all about them. Or wait, I should probably rephrase that: the divas division needs Awesome Kong and Will Smith's character from MIB with one of those memory-wiper thingies.

-Raiga-

I'd hardly call Bray/Taker a clunker. I loved what it did actually. People have become so accustomed to needed 15 thousand finisher kickouts and stolen finishers to make a great match(cough owens/cena), especially in the case of the Taker outings with Shawn and HHH. Than this came along and at least tried to put in perspective that Taker at the end of day isn't defined by those kinds of matches or the streak for that matter. Now could it have been better in that new context of a "normal" wrestlemania match? Sure. But it still did it's purpose.

At any rate I just don't want to see Cena vs. Taker anymore. WWE had their chances, wm 26 or especially 27 would have been ideal(obviously a few other major fights would have to be changed as a result). Because that's when the culmination of both major selling points were at their highest. Basically the idea that A. WWE will write Cena over anyone, would they really do it to Taker? And B. Simply the streak being alive. The streak being "hot" due to Takers previous match with Shawn would have helped big time too.

That's not to say Taker and Cena couldn't be interesting with a different story nowadays, but to me the potential is SO wasted from what it was I'd rather keep it as a "what if" scenario for the rest of time.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Okay, maybe not a CLUNKER, but I thought it was far-and-away the worst match of WM31 (which was a quality, stacked card). It wasn't 1 star or anything, but it wasn't great (or even very good).

Mye

Someone has to win..
I actually thought Trips/Sting was the worst match of that night, purely because of all the people who came to ringside for some reason (and the multiple other reasons I mentioned before as to how poorly booked it actually was). At least Bray/Taker told a decent story and actually brought us something cool. With the Trips match, it was basically "the heel face of WWE vs the face of WCW/TNA 10 years after anyone actually wanted to see this match". In essence, it was WWE's version of Pacquiao/Mayweather.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Oh, I think HHH/Sting was an A+ example of overbooking done right. It was a pretty awful match until the interference started, but when it did, it was like wrestling remembered that it is is supposed to FUN every so often. It was a one-off nostalgia match with no long-term bearing on anything, so why not just throw the kitchen sink at the ring and see what happens? I actually REALLY dug it, and I marked out at all of the run-ins.