• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Asuka/Nikki Cross Last Woman Standing was amazing. 30 minutes of pure mayhem and war.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Asuka/Nikki Cross Last Woman Standing was amazing. 30 minutes of pure mayhem and war.

I really need to see it. The clip on YouTube that was posted draws me to it. Honestly, WWE had an excellent week for main events. It's not just because they were female athletes but people actually trying to make their match matter. I watched only the Gauntlet match on Raw and enjoyed that and thought the MitB match on SmackDown outdid Raw. We need more effort for good main events like these in the future.

The Mega Champion

That's it.

You guys can just keep on being hypocritical HATERS.

I'm too busy cheering on Roman to give a ****.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
That's it.

You guys can just keep on being hypocritical HATERS.

I'm too busy cheering on Roman to give a ****.

I can't speak for everyone who follows this thread but I don't think that any of us have stated that he sucks or that he isn't talented. Like Buddha said, we just don't like how he is presented to us. He isn't the first wrestler to be perceived different than anticipated with the crowd. And he won't be the last.

Hoennking

Roman had not had a bad match since wrestlermania. Nobody cared about Braun strowman until he feuded with reigns. His feud with Sami zayn was so boring. Anybody who feuds with reigns automatically popular

Laser Shuckle

^ You must've missed when Braun and Big Show tore the house down in that Raw main event, or the stuff with Kalisto.

If anything you have it backwards, because Show was getting constant "please retire" chants before that angle and barely anyone cared about Kalisto before his feud with Braun.

Of course anyone who feuds with Roman is more popular... He's the chosen one handpicked by the company which means anything he's involved with is subsequently treated as a bigger deal than most everything else. The reality of it though is it's nearly all down to his push and not him. Just look at how little people cared about Reigns before they strapped the rocket to his back after the Shield split. He was the least popular member of the Shield before they decided to shove him down our throats.

Only reason people tune into his segments is because he gets all the big matches and opportunities, etc. others don't feuding with someone who's always more entertaining and/or talented than he is.

I don't care about the topic just listen. ROMAN has won and been in the Main events of WM ppv two times. He is the owner of the yeard of WWE and when he bark the whole yeard just go shaked.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I can't speak for everyone who follows this thread but I don't think that any of us have stated that he sucks or that he isn't talented. Like Buddha said, we just don't like how he is presented to us. He isn't the first wrestler to be perceived different than anticipated with the crowd. And he won't be the last.

Having "The Roman Reigns of the internet" on his signature I really can't take him seriously lol

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
So Austin Aries has been released and looking at his tweets its seems clear he asked for it. Can't blame him. He's stuck on a fledgling 205 Live and even there they underutilize him.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
LOL AJ Styles won the US Title at a live show in MSG (Madison Square Garden).

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Anyone been following the Alberto El Patron stuff? It's quite hilarious how much he hates WWE. Poor Paige. She might get AJ Lee'd right out of the company from this.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Anyone been following the Alberto El Patron stuff? It's quite hilarious how much he hates WWE. Poor Paige. She might get AJ Lee'd right out of the company from this.

To be honest, they got what's coming to them. Alberto has a lot of time in his hands calling out people in WWE lol.

Laser Shuckle

How about we talk about that awesome Lesnar/Joe/Angle/that other guy segment on Raw. Like I said, Lesnar is criminally undervalued on the mic! More of Joe vs Lesnar please.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
How about we talk about that awesome Lesnar/Joe/Angle/that other guy segment on Raw. Like I said, Lesnar is criminally undervalued on the mic! More of Joe vs Lesnar please.

Samoa Joe was killing it on the mic and that's how he should be booked.

-Raiga-

All I can think of when I see a guy like Joe or Styles doing what they're doing in WWE now is "damn, if only they got here 5 years ago". Don't get me wrong, I'm aware their extra years in TNA/indies are what made them so good, but still, seeing how well Bryan and Punk faired(eventually), makes me think some of those ex TNA guys could have made just a big a name for themselves.

ger9119

All I can think of when I see a guy like Joe or Styles doing what they're doing in WWE now is "damn, if only they got here 5 years ago". Don't get me wrong, I'm aware their extra years in TNA/indies are what made them so good, but still, seeing how well Bryan and Punk faired(eventually), makes me think some of those ex TNA guys could have made just a big a name for themselves.

My friends and I had these same thoughts also and I think Joe 5 years ago would've fared off better than Styles his in ring work hasn't changed much. Styles needed that run in Japan to go from great spots guy to great all around wrestler guy, he said it himself in a few interviews how pivotal working with Tanahashi was.