• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Laser Shuckle

Sure why not. I'm just happy JBL is gone. Smackdown is alot more watchable now over Raw I think because of the commentary alone.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Sure why not. I'm just happy JBL is gone. Smackdown is alot more watchable now over Raw I think because of the commentary alone.

I never minded JBL's commentary. But Corey Graves can do it a lot better. But since the draft last year I think SmackDown has been much more watchable than Raw

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I never minded JBL's commentary. But Corey Graves can do it a lot better. But since the draft last year I think SmackDown has been much more watchable than Raw

Still love Corey with his "Shut up Bryon"

Well I'm not obsessed with wrestling, but my brother is and I've become quite fond of a few wrestlers so I thought I'd poke my head in here, say some stuff, then leave.

I watch Smackdown and Raw once a week for each programme with my brother, sister and mum, and rarely we'll buy a special event to watch if there is a fight we all want to see. While I'm usually either indifferent or am only slightly fond of most wrestlers, I'm a massive fan of Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Rood, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, and I do have to give a mention to Finn Balor for being really cool (if only he covered those little pants because I can't take him seriously otherwise). While I'm not super-into wrestling for most of the characters and storylines, I really enjoy watching the choreography of the wrestling itself, especially the more acrobatic matches. I also can't ever stop laughing at Dolph Ziggler (I think that's how you spell it) mimicking the more ridiculous WWE intros. Most of the songs for both intros and the events themselves are great, and I adore a few of the intros but not many.

Yeah, that's about it. G'byeeee *fingerguns out of thread*

Last edited:

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Agreed he is a good wrestler and Is one of my favorite.

Smackdown arenas are becoming more and more empty every week,imagine how much worse it'd get if AJ wasn't on Smackdown.

Det. Viper

Smackdown arenas are becoming more and more empty every week,imagine how much worse it'd get if AJ wasn't on Smackdown.

I just don't understand this. SmackDown has the better quality show but not everyone is going there. Like the Raw live events are headlined by Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman in a last man standing match and that just does not interest me. But SmackDown has Styles vs Owens vs Dillinger in a non-title match and that's something I would go see. I just don't get it.

Laser Shuckle

Well to the casual fan or small kid Strowman vs Reigns is probably a more exciting matchup. Smackdown has the disadvantage of still feeling like the B show aswell I mean look at their World champion and Women's champion.. It's more watchable sure but that's not exactly a glowing endorsement to go spend a fat wad of cash on going to the show either.

From what I hear ticket prices are crazy expensive despite the low attendance and this isn't the 1980s anymore... It's not as much about any one person it's about the show as a whole, and the show as a whole is stale. I highly doubt AJ is really moving the needle all that much.. He's a great wrestler sure but what else is there to him that's going to make me give a s**t? Same story for the vast majority of the roster. The only guy left that still draws is Cena. Nobody else is making a difference it seems, not even Brock. I wouldn't pay a hundred plus dollars or whatever they charge to see any of this live myself.

I only catch Smackdown on TV because the commentary is 100X better than Raw's now and it isn't freakin 3 hours of crap just for the sake of it. Those are big selling points for someone who isn't really invested in anyone on the show anymore..

celestial phantom

I just don't understand this. SmackDown has the better quality show but not everyone is going there. Like the Raw live events are headlined by Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman in a last man standing match and that just does not interest me. But SmackDown has Styles vs Owens vs Dillinger in a non-title match and that's something I would go see. I just don't get it.

Wow been forever since I opted to post here, but I check in from time to time, but I'll pre-face it like this: Ever since the super-star shakeup after Mania, Raw has been 90% the superior show. Why? Pretty simple they raided SD of it's top acts. Miz and Dean going over to Raw was huge where as Bray while still doing Bray things has still adds star power in some form, Crews being part of this Titus Worldwide thing has been fun, and Bliss has one of the best characters of the women right now. Raw got the nostalgia act of the Hardys and the Revival debut. SD did get New Day, Charlotte, Rusev, and KO with an added bonus in a good talent like Sami as well as call ups like Tye and Shinsuke, but then you look at how they've been handled so far.

RAW for the most part has the most believable character in a long time in Braun, and watching Braun is just awesome. His matches with the Big Show have actually been good, name me a time when Show vs another big man has even been mildly entertaining. Braun and Roman's matches aren't even that bad, heck I'd go as far to say they are pretty good for what is presented, I even hear their Live event matches are actually really good too. They have Brock and regardless Brock is still Brock and people pop for Brock. Brock is good at what he does and has Heyman in tow, and has looked somewhat motivated against Joe and now Braun which is a good thing. Miz has continually been on fire and as much as I hate him, he is great at what he does for the midcard, he makes it worth watching. The tag division feels like it at least exists on a weekly basis. Cesaro and Sheamus are good hands that need to be on TV but don't fit most places in the singles division and their team has helped give the tag division life, add in the Hardyz, a couple of Good Brothers for good hands, and fixing the friction of Seth and Dean from their Shield days? Good stuff to watch. Not to mention Titus Worldwide is entertaining for the most part (Crews needs to be showcased more), Neville is one of the best things about WWE and is super protected and that goes for making him fun to watch with the CW guys, there's also Elias who has been hitting it out of the park when he shows up and is a good add to the midcard as well. The women's division is lacking as is developing most of their midcard, but Raw feels good top heavy.

Flip side on SD you basically have AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, New Day, Usos, and Breezango. That's essentially all SD has had. The women's division is a mess and Charlotte hasn't been the most involved. She should honestly be running over that division with Becky in tow that way they can finally phase both Nattie and Tamina out. Trying Lana out as a wrestler has been a disaster. Rusev has been injured and they've given Jinder Mahal a stupid push as world champion. JINDER MAHAL AS WORLD CHAMPION. This was funny for the first two months, but it's literally dragging the quality of SD down since April. Sami and Tye don't really have a spot or get showcased, they added Mike and Maria Kanellis, and Mike is well I hate Mike, so I'm biased, but I think he sucks. A guy like Luke Harper still doesn't get his just due despite putting on great matches and could be something in the upper card at least. The Tag division has been good with the Usos/New Day segments but it took New Day like 2 months to show up due to Kofi's injury. Shinsuke's booking has been utterly trash and is one of the things we all hoped they couldn't screw up...but what do they do? Screw Shinsuke ****ing Nakamura up. Randy has defaulted to boring Orton again especially with those Jinder matches, Cena has left SD for raw to fight Roman, hell he wasn't even there post Mania for months, so there is that as well. Shelton's finally here and Bobby Roode has been called up, but that's more of a wait and see how they do. Breezango of all people found one of the most entertaining things by not wrestling weekly....and doing POLICE SKITS for months now, they are over like freaking rover but that isn't enough to make up for the poor show that SD has become. SD is really down right now, while Raw has been consistent at least for the past several months.

tl;dr - SD has 3 consistent acts to watch (AJ Styles, KO, New Day/Usos feud), Raw has had more consistent characters and watchable angles from Brock showing up to the rise of Braun to Seth and Dean doing stuff to Miz being Miz and being good at being Miz to finding a way to find Bray, Finn, Joe, Elias, and others a place on the show and doing a good job at that mostly.

Last edited:

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
~Results of No Mercy~

Elias (Samson) defeated Apollo Crews

The Miz defeated Jason Jordan with the help of the Miztourage retaining the IC title (Jordan wants a rematch)

Finn Balor defeated Bray Wyatt

Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins defeated Cesaro (losing some teeth)/Sheamus to retain the Raw's Tag Team Championship

Alexa Bliss wins Fatal 5 Way to retain the Raw's Women Title.

Roman Reigns defeated John Cena (no surprised there)

Enzo Amore beats Neville for the Cruiserweight Title

And of course Brock Lesnar beats Braun Strowman to retain the Universal Title (We kinda know where this title is going...)

Last edited:

Laser Shuckle

Step down already Vince, you've completely lost it..

Cena got CHEERED by the older male audience here. They even chanted his signature move, something I'd thought I'd never see that's how hated Reigns is, and they have him go over AGAIN in ridiculous fashion that makes the whole thing look like a joke. Yes everyone knew he was going to win, but surviving 4 AAs then pinning Cena with a single spear is beyond stupid. The hand raise at the end just adds insult to injury.

Braun vs Lesnar was just stupid booking yet again, for christ's sake people are tired of Brock holding the title, and his same old two move match routine is way past due at this point aswell. Braun losing to one F5!? After Roman eats like 3 of them at Mania? lol? Just horrible booking. They botched pretty badly when Lesnar used an actual 3rd move in the Kimura lock aswell.

Management is steering this show straight into the ground, they only ever focus on the main event/big matches now and if they can't even deliver there with two Wrestlemania worthy main events then what's the point of it all? Nice to see that they aren't even trying with Wyatt anymore aswell, even with a sneak attack from behind he still loses to normal freakin' Balor, how did one of the most promising acts in recent times become just a complete do nothing jobber? Just unbelievable how horribly they booked this show.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Wrestling isn't what it use to be. I am not at all interested in Roman vs Brock next year. You could have given that belt to Samoa Joe or Braun Strowman and build them up and actually showcase that champion belt. Instead they insist on keeping it on a lazy part timer just so a guy nobody likes can win it at mania next year. People would rather cheer John Cena over Roman Reigns. How did the WWE screw that up so badly? And as far as that belt goes, the Miz has been the real RAW champion. I find him for more entertaining then Brock Lesnar. Smackdowns not much better either. What has happened to wrestling?

Laser Shuckle

God forbid they listen to their fans. Who actually wants to see Finn continue his feud with Wyatt? Has anyone enjoyed Jinder Mahal as the WWE champion? Did anyone actually want Brock to beat Strowman so he can disappear for months and continue to hold the title hostage? Was anyone rooting for Reigns to beat Cena? Now they're pitching Roman vs Miz...

Is this a joke? You just had him plow through a guy at his best who they keep touting as the greatest of all time, with his glowing endorsement and all not to mention retiring the Undertaker and now we're supposed to buy into some crap program for the IC belt? Now that Roman's a kayfabe demigod why not just hand him all the damn belts and have him pin Lesnar right now and be done with it? Oh thats right, the ONLY guy left now on his level in Brock is gone, Cena's gone, and now we're up s**t creek without a paddle because they've thrown all their eggs into a crappy basket nobody with half a brain wants.

They've even done the same thing with the women's division on Raw, Alexa's been booked over everyone at the expense of the rest of the roster and now they're expecting us to buy into Mickie James as a credible threat despite her being treated as a nobody since returning and losing to Bliss multiple times already.

I don't know if it's Vince, Triple H, or whoever but at this rate if they don't course correct out of all the cancerous booking going on now they're going to quickly bleed what little older/mature viewers they have left..

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
So the WWE are teasing a Shield return at Survivor Series. Hmmm. Personally I would have saved that for Wrestlemania. That would have been a great Wrestlemania moment next year. The Shield back together and for once Roman Reigns wouldn't get so much hate. But instead they use it here because Reigns has to face Brock Lesnar for the belt in a match hardly anyone wants. And oh look, Braun Strowman's directionless right now. They should have given him the belt. This is why WWE can't make new stars.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
So the WWE are teasing a Shield return at Survivor Series. Hmmm. Personally I would have saved that for Wrestlemania. That would have been a great Wrestlemania moment next year. The Shield back together and for once Roman Reigns wouldn't get so much hate. But instead they use it here because Reigns has to face Brock Lesnar for the belt in a match hardly anyone wants. And oh look, Braun Strowman's directionless right now. They should have given him the belt. This is why WWE can't make new stars.

How I see it is WWE is trying every possible way to get Roman Reigns to be likable following up to the road to WM. What better way is that is a possible Shield reunion just to get the hate off his back. And yeah having Lesnar dropping the Universal Title to Reigns in Mania still stand sadly... (that’s the bottom line cuz Meekmahan said so!)

Last edited:

Det. Viper

How I see it is WWE is trying every possible way to get Roman Reigns to be likable following up to the road to WM. What better way is that is a possible Shield reunion just to get the hate off his back. And yeah having Lesnar dropping the Universal Title to Reigns in Mania still stand sadly... (that’s the bottom line cuz Meekmahan said so!)

I agree. Reuniting The Shield right now seems too premature. I would have held off on it for at least another year or two. But I understand why it is being done now. Facing John Cena did not get the audience on his side when most times the crowd is pro Cena’s opponent. The best and easiest option for the fans to start liking Reigns again is to put him in the only role we’ve liked him in so far and that is as the muscle of The Shield. I can’t blame WWE for wanting him to be cheered going into WM to face Lesnar (again). If what we think will happen is going to st WrestleMania than putting him with Ambrose and Rollins is, unfortunately, the only logical answer.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Shortly after Bobby Roode's feud with Ziggler he needs to turn heel (which is what he's best at) and get rid of that glorious gimmick.

I don't think he should turn heel after the Ziggler feud just yet. There are rumors floating around that Bobby Roode is going to feud with Kevin Owens after Hell in the Cell.

Last edited:

-Raiga-

Only WWE could -

1) Mess up Dean Ambrose so badly he goes from being the next stone cold to a low mid-card afterthought.
2) Make Seth Rollins an unlikable baby face (did they SEE this guy in FCW??? the very definition of top babyface)
3) Get a freaking shield reunion booed

It's just unreal. What makes it sting is that the first year or so of the Shield break-up, WWE did very, VERY well. They made Rollins look like a guy on the level of Cena/Orton/Edge/etc., Ambrose as mentioned, as the second coming of Stone Cold, and Reigns regardless of crowd reaction, was insanely over and a main eventer in every sense of the word.