• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Soooooooo turns out my wishful thinking was correct, nice

Also, best thing about this show was Allison Brie because my crush still hasn't gone away

How did WWE become absolutely amazing in the course of 15 days. MitB gave us the setup, last week dropped like 50 amazing bombshells, and now this week we have a continuation of my dream feud on RAW and the freakin return of Team Hell No on Smackdown. Did WWE creative just read my mind or something because I’ve wanted this for so damn long.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
So, word is that Bray Wyatt got into a Car crash on Friday.

His car was Totaled and he was injured. He's been released from the hospital, but that haven't said anything about the Titles or if he'll miss time

Dang, hope he gets better soon.

On another note, when WWE said “Kane” was trending on Twitter claiming it was referring to the big red machine, turns out it was Harry Kane bringing football home by scoring during the penalty shootout. Quite funny to be honest.

Silent_Jay

First time I've watched WWE for a year or so. RAW was ok but very long and found myself losing attention after the first hour and a half. The Seth V McIntyre was good but WTF was up with the sleeping with sheep joke? Dew McIntyre is Scottish, not Welsh! Also nice to see Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas getting some wins too. Otherwise this was quite the boring episode and too many noticeable botches.

Just finished watching Smackdown Live. Liked it better than RAW but not liking Paige as General Manager. I don't know why, she just isn't clicking for me and was quite predictable when she called for the tag match. I'm more interested in SDL's main event scene leading upto Extreme Rules than RAW's. AJ Styles V Rusev is just more interesting than Borman Reigns V Lashley.

Its clear why I haven't watched it recently but I'm going to give it a fair shot for a while. Watched NJPW's Cow Palace show earlier and if this weekends shows are anything to go by then NJPW really are running rings around WWE in terms of quality.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Extreme Rules is tonight and I can honestly say that I am not too terribly excited about the card. But what it does have is the return of Team Hell No and Rusev getting a shot against AJ Styles. These two things are definitely worth watching. The other match to mention will likely be match of the night and that’s the Iron Man match between Ziggler and Rollins. These three matches may be the only reason I’ll watch tonight but they are likely to be extremely (pun intended) exciting.

So Extreme Rules is tonight and I don’t think I’ve been this hyped for a PPV ever. Granted, that’s at least 90% thanks to Dolph vs Seth (which all of you know my opinion on already), but a few of the other matches are also looking really good. AJ vs Rusev should’ve happened ages ago and I’m happy it’s happening, and both the Tag Title matches are shaping themselves up to be good for different reasons. Not exactly looking forward to it but Asuka had better squash Carmella or at least give Ellsworth the beating of a lifetime.

There had better be some good crowd reactions for Roman vs Lashley or I’ll go absolutely insane.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Extreme Rules Results:
(Pre-show)
Andrade "Cien" Almas (w/ Zelina Vega) defeated Sin Cara [Singles Match]

Sanity defeated the New Day [Tables Match]

(Main Card)
The B-Team defeated Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt to become the new Raw Tag Team Titles

Finn Balor defeated Baron Corbin

Carmella
defeated Asuka retaining the SD Women's Championship

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Jeff Hardy to become the new US Championship

Kevin Owens defeated Braun Strowman in a Steel Cage Match (basically they pull a Undertaker vs Mick Foley)

The Bludgeon Bros. defeated Team Hell No retaining the SD Tag Team Championship

Bobby Lashley defeated Roman Reigns

Alexa Bliss
defeated Nia Jax retaining the Raw Women's Championship

AJ Styles defeated Rusev retaining the WWE Championship

Dolph Ziggler (w/ Drew McIntyre) defeated Seth Rollins retaining the IC Championship

So tbh Extreme Rules was pretty good! I didn’t watch the preshow but here’s my main card thoughts:

Raw Tag Titles: I love the B Team so I’m happy. The match surprised me with how quick it was but with such a packed card I’m not so surprised.
Finn vs Baron: both are good wrestlers so it was a good match. It’s no classic but it was fun to watch.
Carmella vs Asuka: I kinda felt like the result was just to stretch this to Summer Slam tbh. It felt less like a proper match and more “ooh look at Asuka kicking Ellsworth”. Disappointed, but if Asuka finally wins at Summer Slam I’ll be satisfied.
Shinsuke vs Jeff: ok so there basically wasn’t a match but I’m excited to see where this feud goes, especially since Randy is back. Good segment, got me hyped.
Kevin vs Braun: Kurt stop torturing Kevin. The match was ok but the fact that we have a counselling feud running simultaneously with this one just makes Kurt look stupid.
Smackdown Tag Titles: Again it feels like they’re dragging this to Summer Slam, but the match was quite good! Bonus for the promo package being particularly good.
Bobby vs Roman: moving on.
Alexa vs Nia: a solid matchup, but Ronda should’ve probably played it safe in the audience when Natalya was beaten up. If she wanted the faces to win, it would’ve been a better idea to wait until Nia was at risk rather than Natalya tbh. Either way, I did kinda have fun watching this one, so it was good.
AJ vs Rusev: if they’re breaking up Rusev Day I’m gonna punch something. Great match, but pleeeeaaase don’t end the best thing on Smackdown...
Dolph vs Seth: stellar fighting as ever from these two, I was pretty much freaking out during the whole match. This does feel like one more continuation for Summer Slam, but I’m most interested in this one because that’s when Dean is scheduled to return. If this becomes 2v2 with Seth/Dean vs Dolph/Drew I will have officially died and ascended to heaven. Also, like 3-4 weeks more of Dolph vs Seth. Am I happy as hell? Why, yes I am!

So yeah, this one was overall really fun to watch minus the odd low bit, and I can’t wait to see what happens next!

Edit: also glad Kurt’s finally called out Brock. Bout freakin time.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I feel like Matt & Bray Wyatt lost because of Bray's car crash a few weeks ago. I haven't heard about it since though.

Don't have much of an opinion on the rest of the matches. Except, Braun tossing Owens off the Cage was Amazing :D

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Sigh, we're getting another Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley match for next week but this time for the number one contender for the Universal Championship at Summerslam.

Morton Belgram

Have you people tried watching UFC? It's like WWE, except that it's actually real fighting and more entertaining, especially if one understands martial arts.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Have you people tried watching UFC? It's like WWE, except that it's actually real fighting and more entertaining, especially if one understands martial arts.
Yes I do watch some form of MMA sometimes but I don't watch UFC since I'm not a fan of Dana White.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Well. It wouldn't make sense for any martial artist or martial arts fan to not follow UFC... It's the best fighters in the world going at it.
WWE is merely acting. You might as well see a movie.

Yeah like almost everyone here knows WWE is scripted. I may be a martial artist fan but that doesn't mean I have to follow or like UFC. Plus anyone can claim they're the best fighters in the world.

Last edited:
So we miiiiight be getting more Seth vs Dolph we might not. I don’t mind either way but if Dolph doesn’t fight Seth I’d be happy to see Finn have a go at it.

Also either Bobby or Roman will face Brock good god someone murder me in the spot-

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
So we miiiiight be getting more Seth vs Dolph we might not. I don’t mind either way but if Dolph doesn’t fight Seth I’d be happy to see Finn have a go at it.

Also either Bobby or Roman will face Brock good god someone murder me in the spot-

Worst case scenario, we might have a triple-threat match for the Universal Championship. Either way it's going to be the main event for Summerslam since I know Meekmahan and the monkeys backstage is not going to let a Smackdown brand to close out the show despite AJ currently holding the WWE Championship. I felt that WWE are intentionally making the WWE Championship more of a secondary to that of the Universal Championship. >.>

We might see Braun cash-in or not.

Last edited:
Worst case scenario, we might have a triple-threat match for the Universal Championship. Either way it's going to be the main event for Summerslam since I know Meekmahan and the monkeys backstage is not going to let a Smackdown brand to close out the show despite AJ currently holding the WWE Championship. I felt that WWE are intentionally making the WWE Championship more of a secondary to that of the Universal Championship. >.>

They won’t just do it because they’re pushing the Universal Title for whatever reason, but also because Roman’s most likely gonna be the contender. Tbh any of the other men who were fighting in the ring with them deserved the opportunity more, I’m sick of Bobby Lashley and sick of Roman Reigns. I’m also feeling legitimately sick, but that’s unrelated.

We might see Braun cash-in or not.

That’s the only thing which will make it even slightly bearable. I’m getting tired of Braun’s constant domination but it’s better than a guy who never shows up and two boringly-written characters that can only manage mediocre promos. Braun can actually entertain me if he’s not curbstomping the entire roster.

Edit: I also forgot to mention earlier. Sasha and Bayley’s feud took a... turn.

Last edited: