• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
They won’t just do it because they’re pushing the Universal Title for whatever reason, but also because Roman’s most likely gonna be the contender. Tbh any of the other men who were fighting in the ring with them deserved the opportunity more, I’m sick of Bobby Lashley and sick of Roman Reigns. I’m also feeling legitimately sick, but that’s unrelated.

Seth Rollins should of been more deserving since he's been carrying the Raw brand for a few months as the IC Champ.

Morton Belgram

I may be a martial artist fan but that doesn't mean I have to follow or like UFC. Plus anyone can claim they're the best fighters in the world.

How can you be a martial arts fan if you don't follow UFC??
And UFC doesn't just "claim they're the best fighters", they prove it by beating the greatest opponents.

If you like Dragonball, you will like this. A 8-man tournament, no rules. A BJJ artist, a sumo wrestler, a boxer, a shootfighter, a karateka, a taekwondo fighter, etc.
https://www.ufc.tv/video/the-beginning

Silent_Jay

Tbh I've not bothered with Extreme Rules, RAW or Smackdown yet this week. Anything worth catching?

NJPW G1 Climax has kicked off this week. 28 days of unpredictable madness. Even an old WWE/NXT 'reject' Juice Robinson (previously CJ Parker, remember him?) is the new IWGP United States Champion since the Cow Palace last week.

Seth Rollins should of been more deserving since he's been carrying the Raw brand for a few months as the IC Champ.

He does really deserve that chance. I won’t mind if he gets one more shot at the IC title for obvious reasons but he’d better get a chance for the Universal soon.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
How can you be a martial arts fan if you don't follow UFC??
And UFC doesn't just "claim they're the best fighters", they prove it by beating the greatest opponents.

If you like Dragonball, you will like this. A 8-man tournament, no rules. A BJJ artist, a sumo wrestler, a boxer, a shootfighter, a karateka, a taekwondo fighter, etc.
https://www.ufc.tv/video/the-beginning

It seems you’re offended because Im not a fan of UFC. Just because Im a martial art fan I doesnt mean I need to follow UFC— its like saying Im a sports fan, but do I have to follow golf or soccer, etc? No. People have different taste what they find entertaining and different views of being martial artist/ fan, you’ll just have to accept that. But then again this is a WWE subject, let’s not get thrown off topic here.

Last edited:
Hey so apparently (from what I’ve heard) Kane got a legit foot injury which is why Team Hell No lost at Extreme Rules. Aaaaaaaaand because of that injury, Miz vs Daniel’s been kicked to the front of the line because of it. Hoooooly crap, this feud is gonna rock.

Oh and good frickety-freakin christ Randy you didn’t need to torture Jeff like that. Ow.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Hey so apparently (from what I’ve heard) Kane got a legit foot injury which is why Team Hell No lost at Extreme Rules. Aaaaaaaaand because of that injury, Miz vs Daniel’s been kicked to the front of the line because of it. Hoooooly crap, this feud is gonna rock.

Oh and good frickety-freakin christ Randy you didn’t need to torture Jeff like that. Ow.

Supposedly Kane was injured prior to the "ambushed" last Sunday.

Supposedly Kane was injured prior to the "ambushed" last Sunday.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s what I heard too. Either way, I hope he gets better soon.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s what I heard too. Either way, I hope he gets better soon.

He might not come back to WWE anytime soon since he's currently running for mayor. But I have to say is Smackdown Live yesterday was very entertaining compare to that of Raw last Monday. I wasn't expecting Andres "Cien" Almas going head to head with AJ Styles (probably the best match of the night). Though the crowd didn't pop for Almas but the match overall was good.

Last edited:
He might not come back to WWE anytime soon since he's currently running for mayor. But I have to say is Smackdown Live yesterday was very entertaining compare to that of Raw last Monday. I wasn't expecting Andres "Cien" Almas going head to head with AJ Styles (probably the best match of the night). Though the crowd didn't pop for Almas but the match overall was good.

True, he does have mayor things to do. Tbh I thought both were entertaining. While the results of the Triple Threat matches sucked they were good to watch (and the opening promo was fun), and Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode are naturally talented wrestlers who put on a pretty awesome match. Smackdown was just as good, I don’t really find myself putting one over the other really. Both shows have great talent and bring something different to the table.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I don't have much to look forward to in Wrestling these days. The Universal title scene is a joke, and I'm tired of the lengths they are going to for Roman Reigns. They should have gotten this over with at Wrestlemania and be done with it. There are no storylines I'm really interested except one and I don't have a favorite male wrestler at the moment. I like guys like Seth, AJ, and Strowman but even then it just feels kinda meh right now.

The only highlight for me right now is Becky Lynch finally going after the title on Smackdown. Becky is finally getting her justice. I hope she can win it.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I don't have much to look forward to in Wrestling these days. The Universal title scene is a joke, and I'm tired of the lengths they are going to for Roman Reigns. They should have gotten this over with at Wrestlemania and be done with it. There are no storylines I'm really interested except one and I don't have a favorite male wrestler at the moment. I like guys like Seth, AJ, and Strowman but even then it just feels kinda meh right now.

The only highlight for me right now is Becky Lynch finally going after the title on Smackdown. Becky is finally getting her justice. I hope she can win it.

Currently WWE is building Becky to be contender for the Smackdown Womens Championship. Let's hope the monkeys in the back (aka buck-tooth Kevin Dunn) don't screw Becky's momentum.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Well Roman Reigns is getting another opportunity for the Universal Championship at Summerslam. Get ready for some loud crowd reaction again lol

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Again? Really?

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Again? Really?
Yup by beating Bobby Lashley for the number 1 contender. They just ignore for a fact that Lashley defeated Roman at Extreme Rules like it didn't happen and I know it's wasn't for the number 1 contender for the title (originally planned). Whatever happened behind the scene we ended up getting two guys feuding each other for bragging rights lol. I won't be surprise if they decided to add Lashley making it a triple threat match for the Universal title. But in the end whatever it takes to get Roman Reigns over right?

Last edited:

Silent_Jay

Enjoyed RAW a little better this week but not by much. I like the idea of a all-woman PPV to round off the Mae Young Classic.
They could of done more with The Eaters of Worlds V The B Team, considering Bo Dallas' pre-match comments and his real life connection to Bray Wyatt (which we all want to see), but it is good to see Dallas and Curtis Axel finally getting gold. Both men (especially Axel) have been with the company for a long time yet have seen little success outside of Axel's forgettable Intercontinental Championship reign.
I'm going to say it. I was suprised Sasha Banks and Bayley didn't end up having some lesbian action the way it was going during their portions of the show. Other than that I have nothing else to say about it lol.
The Finn Balor V Drew McIntyre turned tag team match with Seth Rollins and Dolph Ziggler was good.
I liked how Elias kept getting interrupted all the time despite trying to promote his album, and the bits with Kevin Owens were good. Though WTF at Braun Strowman when he mentioned Alexia Bliss! Face Strowman is weird.
The rest of RAW was largely forgettable to be honest and still not invested in the main event.

More Seth vs Dolph yes pleeaaaase-

In terms of the All-Women’s PPV, it’s pretty good. My family was expecting a Women’s Tag Division announcement, but this is fine. I do kinda feel like an announcement like that may happen before Evolution actually occurs, though. In the terms of Roman vs Brock again, someone torch me with a flamethrower... unless Kevin Owens gets the MitB at SummerSlam off Braun and cashes in on one of them. Then I’ll cheer for all eternity.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
So AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe for the WWE Championship at Summerslam (Sadly this isn't gonna main event) and Becky Lynch is going to challenge Carmella for the Smackdown Women Championship.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
So AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe for the WWE Championship at Summerslam
If you would've told me that these two were going to face off for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship 8 years ago I would call you crazy. These two are likely to have match of the night at SummerSlam.

If you would've told me that these two were going to face off for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship 8 years ago I would call you crazy. These two are likely to have match of the night at SummerSlam.

That is if Seth and Dolph don’t tear the place down. As much as we’ve got Roman vs Brock again and we’re all pissed about it, the current card is really beginning to take shape. We’ve also presumably got Randy vs Shinsuke with Jeff most likely there too if whatever they’re checking him for is ok, and we’ve got Kevin vs Braun in which I’d actually be incredibly happy if Kevin won because it’d mean that the guy getting the Universal title (through MitB or otherwise) would actually have unpredictable matches.