• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I didn't post in here sooner because I was pretty sure the WWE ***holes were going to do a successful MITB cash in.

And yet... well...

There's only one thing I can really do at this point. AND IT'S PERFECT.

tumblr_o56bpt4wxH1shsq9jo2_400.gif

OH DON'T MIND ME.

I'M JUST BATHING IN ALL YOUR BS WHINY COMPLAINTS.

SIGNATURE UPDATED.

I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY.

*stands and applauds and doesn't care that I'm the only one doing it*

Good for you.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I like Roman and I'm glad he finally beat Brock hopefully making sure the horrid "conspiracy" angle is done with

And let's be honest, out of the three possibilities for people aside from Brock walking out with the belt, why did anyone consider the two other guys that have been nothing more than comedy characters for months as believable people to end that reign of terror

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Smackdown is not over yet but that was delicious. It doesn't matter what Becky Lynch says, I will still cheer for her. They can make Becky attack the fans all they want. It won't change my loyalty to Team Becky. Becky doesn't even need to explain her actions at Summerslam. She did what she wanted to do. And everything she said was right. Summerslam wasn't about Lesnar, Reigns, Rousey, or Flair. It was all about Becky. It was her story!

That being said, WWE is going to have to work harder on Becky if they want this "heel turn" to work. She's still too lovable to be a heel right now. I want to see Becky as a heel but they gotta do better then this or it's going to be another Roman Reigns situation where the heel is cheered and the babyface is booed.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
The only thing about that promo I found kinda weird is that they're trying to go in a direction that gets her heat by talking smack(been a year since that got canned ;_; ) to the fans because according to creative, that's the only way to get heat apparently. And... yeah, good luck with that because Becky should shoot me in broad daylight and I'd compliment her aim.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
So Kevin Owens might become the next Paul Heyman guy?

I love KO, but I was really hoping that Roman Reigns would become the next Paul Heyman guy. Pair up Roman with Heyman and turn Roman heel. He would be a monster.

Anyways, I'm just glad that the belt is back on Raw every week. I'm slowly starting to like Roman more. It's a shame that Strowmans money in the bank is going to waste, though. Unless he actually wins at Hell in a Cell. I would be surprised if he won. I guess we'll see what happens.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
So they turned Braun Strowman heel and reunited the Shield to try and get Roman Reigns cheers? Sure, why not? But it's a shame Strowman is a heel. He was the true monster babyface of RAW. I have nothing against Roman, but sheesh.

But none of that matters. The only thing that truly matters is Becky Lynch and her "heel" run. Becky is the true queen of Smackdown and soon Charlotte will know it and feel it. She'll pay for stealing Becky's spotlight. I'm Team Becky 100% and will not boo her. Go win your belt, Becky!

Nodqfan

By far the weirdest moment of RAW was Drake Maverick showing up in full A.O.P tactical gear and announcing that he's their new manager.

As far SD Live goes it was a great show all the feuds advanced in some way so not really much else to say.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Raw was pretty weird in general lol, AOP with Drake, Kev coming back a week after he quit, Shield getting beat up by almost all of the heels after getting arrested, Bobby Roode and Chad Gable being a team because whatever, Drew and Dolph probably sending Axel and Bo back to Main Event, Brie killing herself while being on Raw because I guess the Bellas are free agents too now... I mean, they definitely tried their hardest to get something going but for the past two weeks, it's like they're just throwing darts at the wall and trying to see if they stick. Biggest example is Braun turning heel because a Braun vs Shield feud would be the easiest thing to book, just do Shield vs Ryback again, but guess they gotta have someone for Drew and Dolph to team with

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Becky is the champion, my friends
and she'll keep on fighting 'til the end
Becky is the champion
Becky is the champion
No time for Charlotte
'Cause Becky is the champion of the WWE

Oh yeah! Feels good. I better enjoy it while it last because they'll probably just put the belt back on Flair at Evolution. I personally would have waited for Evolution for Becky to get the belt, but they obviously want Flair to win at the first ever female PPV with Ronda. Stupid backstage politics.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
So lesner interfered in the Roman/Braun match for some reason. thought he was gone for good.

They don't seem to want either Roman or Braun to lose and have backed themselves into a corner. Every match ends with Interference from someone

Did Braun use his MitB to get this feud? I don't remember.

-Raiga-

Did Braun use his MitB to get this feud? I don't remember.

Well technically the "feud" started when he turned heel on Roman. He shortly cashed in the briefcase to Corbin for the HIAC match afterwards though. It has got to be the worst use of the MITB writing wise, ever. And that's really sad to say coming off the heels of what they did to Corbin's last year. I don't expect nor want every cash in to be successful, or the same story, but this was just an outright disposal of it.

Anyways, much to the surprise of about everyone, HIAC was an absolutely great PPV. The Hardy/Orton match in particular is what sticks out to me. It was almost the anti-thesis of a modern Orton and Hardy outing. It moved along at a brisk pace, never overstaying a particular spot or gimmick. Which is more impressive because the match was filled with spots with a high percent chance for stuff to go wrong. And outside of the finish, which was minorly mistimed(still worked), everything was executed to near perfection.

Honestly the more I dwell on it, the more it climbs up my list of favorite Cell matches. It's probably helps that Braun/Roman provided an immediate contrast to it, showcasing the lethargic, by the books affair that most modern HIAC's have become.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
That Becky segment on Smackdown was golden! You need permission to touch Becky, and only when she says so. Becky is on fire! Straight fire and I'm loving every second of it. This is her world! Smackdown is Becky Lynch and I hope she continues to dominate Charlotte. For all the years she's played second best or just "Charlotte's sidekick" now Becky is on top right where she belongs! I'm going to rewatch that ending segment.

The Mega Champion

Okay... um... can someone please clarify for me when SmackDown is moving to one of the Fox Channels?

Because my Cable TV Guide is still listing SmackDown on USA this upcoming Tuesday but wikipedia says it's moving to one of the Fox channels on October 4th but that's a Thursday? I thought I read it was supposed to go back to Fridays?

This is just really confusing and if someone could clarify this for me I'd really appreciate it so I know when and where I can watch it.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Okay... um... can someone please clarify for me when SmackDown is moving to one of the Fox Channels?

Because my Cable TV Guide is still listing SmackDown on USA this upcoming Tuesday but wikipedia says it's moving to one of the Fox channels on October 4th but that's a Thursday? I thought I read it was supposed to go back to Fridays?

This is just really confusing and if someone could clarify this for me I'd really appreciate it so I know when and where I can watch it.

It's not confusing if you look at the right source and wikipedia sometime isn't reliable. USA/NBC will still air Smackdown Live every Tuesday until next fall (around October 2019), that's when Smackdown contract with NBC/USA ends. After that Smackdown will be moving to Fox or Fox Sports and slated for Friday night. WWE may or may not drop the word "Live" from the title. To think you're the "Roman Reigns of the internet" yet you can't even do a simple research online lol

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

It's not confusing if you look at the right source and wikipedia sometime isn't reliable. USA/NBC will still air Smackdown Live every Tuesday until next fall (around October 2019), that's when Smackdown contract with NBC/USA ends. After that Smackdown will be moving to Fox or Fox Sports and slated for Friday night. WWE may or may not drop the word "Live" from the title. To think you're the "Roman Reigns of the internet" yet you can't even do a simple research online lol

Oh it's next year?

I swear I read that it was supposed to happen this year.

Thanks for answering though.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Oh no! There's talk of Becky being hurt! Of all the times! Why now when she's at the top of hr game. I already figured they'd give the belt back to Flair at Evolution for obvious reasons that make me sick, but now it's almost guaranteed to happen, and I don't like it!

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I don't like Roman. But this sucks. Wishing him all the best and hopefully he returns back to the ring and back where he belongs.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Best of luck Roman Reigns. Give that illness a superman punch and hopefully we'll see you again, big dog.