• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff named Executive Directors of WWE TV Heyman will run RAW and Bischoff will Run SD Live, they will not be on screen roles and instead, be strictly behind the scenes roles.
This is hopefully going to be a great change for both shows. With Vince shifting his focus to the XFL it should leave Triple H and those two in charge of TV. Each has a great mind for the business even though both Bischoff and Heyman’s respective companies went out of business. Once the two of them really start having influence on the show I could see the quality go up. If that’s the case then hopefully this Wild Card ends and the two shows can be their own identity again. That’ll definitely be needed for SmackDown’s move to Fox. I see more positives than negatives from this announcement.

The Mega Champion

Did anyone else notice on SmackDown that only 3 'RAW' superstars (Samoa Joe, Drew McIntyre & Alexa Bliss) actually showed up under the 'Wild Card Rule'?

Also it appears they are trying the Kevin Owens 'face' turn again (no Sami Zayn either...)

Is it the beginning of signs that they are slowly trying to get rid of the Wild Card Rule? :eek:

Nah... probably just wishful thinking... huh...? :(

Det. Viper

Andrade, Zelina Vega, Elias, R-Truth, Carmella, Bayley, Roman Reigns all from SmackDown and Drake Maverick, Mike Kanellis and Maria Kanellis from 205 Live all on Raw tonight so don’t hold your breath about the Wild Card Rule yet.

Det. Viper

I don’t know if anybody caught SummerSlam this evening or not. Not much to talk about really... Trish putting Charlotte over in her final match, Rollins slaying the beast (again), Kingston showing aggression against Orton, Goldberg using his two moves...

However what stood out to me was Bray Wyatt’s new entrance. It’s not often I say to myself “what the **** did I just watch?” The remix theme is way more creepy and the strobe effect just adds to it. To top it off his lantern got an update which is now modeled after his former look—Bray Wyatt literally carries his head to the ring. This is exactly what Wyatt needed to rejuvenate his career. It’s awesome.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I'm surprised they gave the Title back to Rollins so soon.

Feels like the MitB Briefcase was a waste

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Here are the cards for Clash of Champions:

Seth Rollins vs Braun Strowman for the Universal Title

Kofi Kingston vs Randy Orton for the WWE Title

AJ Styles vs Cedric Alexander for the United States Title

Shinsuke Nakamura vs The Miz for the Intercontinental

Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks for the Raw Women's Title

Bayley vs Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Women's Title

Drew Gulak vs Humberto Carrillo vs Lince Dorado in a Triple Threat Match for the Cruiserweight Title

New Day vs The Revival for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles

Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman vs Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode for the Raw Tag Team Titles

Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross vs Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville for the Women's Tag Team Titles

Roman Reigns vs Erick Rowan in a No DQ Match

Unfortunately 2-3 matches will move to the "pre-show". The "finalist" of King of the Ring is schedule for Sunday's PPV but was moved to Monday night Raw (Baron Corbin vs Chad Gable). I Don't understand why Reigns vs Rowan is even on the card if there's no title to defend. But then again Rowan is probably gonna get beaten by Reigns anyway.

-Raiga-

It's weird, because on paper this should be a good card. But in execution, there just hasn't been enough of a build in almost anything to care.

For instance Dolph/Roode MIGHT be a good tandem down the line, but they aren't interesting challengers 2-3 weeks after forming. Rowan MIGHT be a compelling character down the line, but a hot turn doesn't somehow fix 5+ years of being a nobody.

And then on the worse side, you have a lot of stuff the crowd is completely apathetic to. Sasha's return hasn't clicked at all. Kofi/Orton has gone completely south, actually leading the crowd to cheer Orton. And Nakamura vs Miz has nobody cares written all over it.

I hate to be dramatic, but I just have a weird feeling this is going to a bomb of a PPV. Which is a sad because they've actually turned things around on the PPV front as of late.

The Mega Champion

Can someone please explain to me why Fox thinks it's a good idea to have their champion be a lazy ass part timer? :mad:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Haven't been here in awhile. I just wanted everyone to know how pleased I am that Becky Lynch is still the champion and on the cover of the new WWE game. Finally Becky is getting the respect she so rightly deserves. The WWE is Becky's playground and what she says goes. I greatly enjoyed watching her destroy Sasha Banks. And while she'll likely lose the title to Banks in the next PPV I won't forget this run she's had or this year, as a long time Becky supporter I feel rewarded for all my years of cheering for her. And while WWE didn't always book her so hot during her "Man" gimmick she has still endured and is still my favorite part of the WWE. And she's the first female to main event Wrestlemania and win the belt. Just wanted to drop in a remind everyone of all that XD

The Mega Champion

I'll wait for the inevitable severe backlash and massive complaints for them to backtrack and not do this BS. :mad:

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
It's funny because nobody in the fed is a major ratings draw nowadays since interest in the product itself went down since, what, last year?

Well, at least the Kofi run happened and I'm glad for that. Still insane seeing a huge milestone marked by the guy who I watched debuting for ECW in 08 back when I was a little mark followed by years and years of midcard hell before New Day took off. Feels good man.

Last edited:

Det. Viper

SmackDown is now officially off USA Network and has moved to Fox as well as changing from Tuesday nights back to Friday nights. With how Fox has been heavily promoting the move with ads during NFL games, having a SmackDown themed segment on The Masked Singer and everything else it can only mean big things for Fox and WWE. I see Fox is showing it as a legitimate sports product and treating the show as a ratings draw. Both of those are yet to be seen but can only be seen as a positive for both.

Plus with Fox being a free OTA station SmackDown can reach a larger audience than it could while on a paid cable network like USA. I do not have cable and rely on my antenna for TV if I so choose to watch it and now I have the option to actually watch live WWE programming—other than PPV—if I happen to be home on Friday night.

The Mega Champion

I've stalled asking for advice for this long enough.

Since were back to WCW vs WWE again except now it's AEW vs WWE... what should I do?

Back when WCW vs WWE was going on I watched both. So should I do the same again? I'm trying to determine if I should watch NXT or AEW. I tried watching NXT once and really didn't like it honestly.

So what should I do? Basically... what I'm asking for is advice/suggestions.

AEW? Or NXT?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Becky Two Belts returns! In UpUpDownDown! It's only a matter of time before she becomes Becky Three Belts when she dethrones whoever Smackdown's champion is. I don't remember who has that belt, not that it matters because if it's not Becky then it's not important obviously, lol. Point is Becky has two belts again and now all the other women can look at her in envy.