• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

The Mega Champion

So... um...

This just happened on AEW last night...

The Young Bucks came out after as Ryu & Ken from Street Fighter.

I THINK I'M STARTING TO LOVE THIS.

SOMEONE HELP.

inb4 someone posts 'ONE OF US. ONE OF US.'

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I can't believe that ending to the Seth Rollins/Fiend match at Crown Jewell. This time WWE didn't screw up!

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I can't believe that ending to the Seth Rollins/Fiend match at Crown Jewell. This time WWE didn't screw up!
They also did something smart about both titles being on SmackDown after the event. They moved Lesnar to Raw to continue his feud with Rey Mysterio. Before SmackDown I was worried that they would try to take the title away from Wyatt at Survivor Series.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
They also did something smart about both titles being on SmackDown after the event. They moved Lesnar to Raw to continue his feud with Rey Mysterio. Before SmackDown I was worried that they would try to take the title away from Wyatt at Survivor Series.

It looks like Rey Mysterio will be facing Lesnar for the championship at Survivor Series. It's probably unlikely that Rey wins, but that would be a heckuva upset if he beats Lesnar.

I wonder who the Fiend is going to feud with next. I'm enjoying the Raw vs Smack Down vs NXT storyline.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
It sounds like Roman Reigns might win the rumble and main event Wrestlemania against the Fiend. A lot of the dirt sheets say Roman will give the Fiend his first clean loss. I hope none of this ends up being true, but the out of touch old man is still in charge of things. I don't hate Roman Reigns, but I've never been a fan of his character. I personally find his gimmick stale. I wish they would turn him heel and give him different entrance music. The Fiend is the best thing going in WWE today. The Fiend is also over with the fans. If Roman beats the Fiend the boos will be very bad. Why have the Fiend lose to Roman? Why not have the Fiend lose to an up and coming superstar that could really use the win? Roman was pushed way too fast after he left the Shield. Heck, I feel like the Fiend won the belt way too soon. I would have been perfectly fine with the Fiend not winning the championship this fast.

Det. Viper

The Royal Rumble is at the end of the month. We can now speculate on who will be making surprise entrances into the two matches. Can’t wait to read all the speculations on CM Punk coming back now that he’s employed by Fox.

Phillies

It sounds like Roman Reigns might win the rumble and main event Wrestlemania against the Fiend. A lot of the dirt sheets say Roman will give the Fiend his first clean loss. I hope none of this ends up being true, but the out of touch old man is still in charge of things. I don't hate Roman Reigns, but I've never been a fan of his character. I personally find his gimmick stale. I wish they would turn him heel and give him different entrance music. The Fiend is the best thing going in WWE today. The Fiend is also over with the fans. If Roman beats the Fiend the boos will be very bad. Why have the Fiend lose to Roman? Why not have the Fiend lose to an up and coming superstar that could really use the win? Roman was pushed way too fast after he left the Shield. Heck, I feel like the Fiend won the belt way too soon. I would have been perfectly fine with the Fiend not winning the championship this fast.

I've wanted a heel Reigns for a long time. I think turning him heel is the only way that they will ever get him over. Isn't that the same path the Rock took? I also don't think that Vince is out of touch so much as after beating WCW his ego went through the roof and he just stopped listening to the fans.

Getting back to Reigns I think a heel turn with him teaming up with the Usos could work. They could even add in Samoa Joe as their muscle. If they wanted to expand it further they could always add Tamina and Naomi. Give them a good 2 year run as heels and then eventually have them turn on Reigns. If they do it right he will get a huge pop for his face turn.

The Mega Champion

The Royal Rumble is at the end of the month. We can now speculate on who will be making surprise entrances into the two matches. Can’t wait to read all the speculations on CM Punk coming back now that he’s employed by Fox.

That's not happening. No one at WWE is brave enough to contact him and he's already stated he's not interested. Plus... Vince is a vindictive a-hole and likely wants nothing to do with him.

Here's an obvious one: John Morrison

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm not saying that Edge will return or should return, but if he indeed did get cleared to wrestle I could see him being a surprise entrant in the rumble match. That would make for a cool moment.

Cm Punk returning is a small possibility, but knowing how Vince is he probably won't reach out to Punk. I imagine Vince is still upset with Punk, but who knows.

I could even see the Undertaker returning to the rumble match since the event will be in Taker's hometown of Houston Texas. I imagine Roderick Strong and Adam Cole will be in the rumble. It would be cool to see Keith Lee join. Honestly, I would love to see Aleister Black win the rumble match or even Drew McIntyre.

If Vinnie Mac wants Reigns to be the first one to hand the Fiend a loss, he should have Roman turn heel then. The fans will boo Reigns out of the building. He will get nuclear heat if he beats someone as over as the Fiend.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I never thought I would see Edge back in the ring doing anything physical. There's always hope. I thought the same thing for Daniel Bryan as well and Daniel returned. Seeing Edge spear Elias at SummerSlam was a good sign of things. All of this speculation for the Rumble has me excited!

Det. Viper

Don’t know who caught NXT UK Takeover today but the Tyler Bate vs Jordan Devlin match was off the charts awesome. Really fun to watch

The Mega Champion

Since the Royal Rumble is tomorrow... here's that thing I always do...

Who I want to win:

Men: Roman Reigns
Women: I don't know honestly. No one really 'stands out' for me. Charlotte Flair. Sure. Let's go with that.

Who I think will win:

Men: Roman Reigns (due to rumors)
Women: Shayna Bayzler (also due to rumors) If so... :mad:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I don't agree with who won the Women's Royal Rumble, but I'm very happy with who won the Men's Royal Rumble. It's about time that they started pushing him.

We also had a very big return, and I marked out!

Det. Viper

I don't agree with who won the Women's Royal Rumble, but I'm very happy with who won the Men's Royal Rumble. It's about time that they started pushing him.

We also had a very big return, and I marked out!
It seems that Charlotte will be going after Rhea Ripley and the NXT Women’s Title for WrestleMania while Shayna Bazsler is going after Becky Lynch and the Raw Women’s Title. Happy to know we won’t be seeing Charlotte vs. Bayley for the fourth time and also not Charlotte vs. Becky for the 8352849638th time.

McIntyre deserves the success he’s getting. Wasn’t getting over and forced into 3MB until he was fired for being immature. Goes around the indies and Impact to reinvent himself while getting the Imapct World Title then coming back to WWE and promptly becoming NXT Champion and has been moving up the card ever since. McIntyre definitely looks like the guy to put Lesnar down.

And it seems like you enjoyed MVP’s return as much as I did!!! But seriously, Edge looked great in his return. You could tell when he first stepped out that he was just overwhelmed with emotion before just going back to doing what we all know he can do. He has the chance to retire on his own terms which is awesome. I do hope he uses this limited time he has to help get some of the younger talent over.

The Mega Champion

I know it says 'WWE thread' but I'm posting about this anyway.

Matt Hardy was written off WWE on RAW this past Monday. Matt Hardy to AEW pretty much confirmed.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
It seems that Charlotte will be going after Rhea Ripley and the NXT Women’s Title for WrestleMania while Shayna Bazsler is going after Becky Lynch and the Raw Women’s Title. Happy to know we won’t be seeing Charlotte vs. Bayley for the fourth time and also not Charlotte vs. Becky for the 8352849638th time.

McIntyre deserves the success he’s getting. Wasn’t getting over and forced into 3MB until he was fired for being immature. Goes around the indies and Impact to reinvent himself while getting the Imapct World Title then coming back to WWE and promptly becoming NXT Champion and has been moving up the card ever since. McIntyre definitely looks like the guy to put Lesnar down.

And it seems like you enjoyed MVP’s return as much as I did!!! But seriously, Edge looked great in his return. You could tell when he first stepped out that he was just overwhelmed with emotion before just going back to doing what we all know he can do. He has the chance to retire on his own terms which is awesome. I do hope he uses this limited time he has to help get some of the younger talent over.

Hopefully Charlotte loses to Rhea. I'm sure they will want Charlotte to break daddies record, though.

McIntyre is so over with the fans. He has the look, and is a good wrestler. I'm definitely a fan of his. I'm glad that he's getting a second chance. When WWE let him go the first time around I felt horrible for Drew.

It was definitely cool to see MVP back in the ring. I know his in ring career with WWE is pretty much over, but he should work as a manager at least. I'm an Edge head, so when he returned I couldn't contain myself lol. I heard he signed a 3 year contract. I'm sure with the way Edge is he will definitely put younger talent over. I can't wait to see Edge work with younger talent. This Edge/Randy Orton feud has been great.

I know it says 'WWE thread' but I'm posting about this anyway.

Matt Hardy was written off WWE on RAW this past Monday. Matt Hardy to AEW pretty much confirmed.

I just updated the thread title, so feel free to discuss AEW wrestling as well. I've been watching AEW since it's launch, and I enjoy it. It's a nice alternative. Matt Hardy cut a great promo on RAW as well. If Matt jumps to AEW I wonder if Jeff will join him when Jeff returns.

The Mega Champion

I just updated the thread title, so feel free to discuss AEW wrestling as well. I've been watching AEW since it's launch, and I enjoy it. It's a nice alternative. Matt Hardy cut a great promo on RAW as well. If Matt jumps to AEW I wonder if Jeff will join him when Jeff returns.

There were bizarre 'glitches' this past Friday during SmackDown that the commentators didn't say anything about so I couldn't tell if they were intentional or purely accidental so I thought it was teasing Roman's 'mystery partner' as 'Broken' Jeff Hardy in response to Matt Hardy taking his 'Broken' material to AEW. But the partner turned out to be Daniel Bryan so it may have been accidental.

Of course doing something like seems childish but I wouldn't put it past someone like Vince.

BTW Matt Hardy is having a match with Orton this upcoming RAW. No Holds Barred. So he hasn't been completely written off. Yet. The match may be the final nail in the coffin so to speak though. We'll see.