• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I watched the first couple episodes of Dynamite on my AT&T app and overall I have to say that the product is good and I can definitely see why people are into it.

For me though, I’m more interested in the Undisputed Era, Velveteen Dream, Ciampa, Gargano, Ripley and others than I am with Jericho, Moxley, Rhodes Bros, The Elite and everyone else on the show. I am not saying that AEW is a bad product—it is, in fact, a great product—but it’s just not what I am looking for. I personally like NXT and watch it when I’m at a place that gets that channel and NXT UK is great too when there’s an opportunity to watch it.

The Mega Champion

YEP. I FREAKING KNEW IT.

The 'glitches' on SmackDown happened AGAIN. They're intentional.

Looks like Jeff Hardy is coming back 'Broken' to SmackDown.

Because... you know... this isn't a childish reaction at all from Vince to Matt Hardy taken his 'Broken' material to AEW

Det. Viper

YEP. I FREAKING KNEW IT.

The 'glitches' on SmackDown happened AGAIN. They're intentional.

Looks like Jeff Hardy is coming back 'Broken' to SmackDown.

Because... you know... this isn't a childish reaction at all from Vince to Matt Hardy taken his 'Broken' material to AEW
This tease has been on lockdown about who it’s is but it’s not guaranteed that it’s Brother Nero.
1) It could be Brother Nero. But glitches doesn’t seem like a broken universe kind of move.
2) It may be Mustafa Ali. Someone on a different site made not that the circular ring of lights in the glitch resembles the hand light he uses.
3) It could also be Killer Kross. I am not all familiar with his work but others have stated that these glitches could be part of the gimmick he uses.

All are good guesses but it’s too early to say that it is for sure Brother Nero and begin pointing fingers and calling people petty. Let this play out and enjoy that there hasn’t been a leak as to who this is hyping.

The Mega Champion

Good god. I know it's still early but Omega/PAC Ironman Match was probably the best match I've seen all year thus far.

Also... I'm starting to see the allure of Darby Allin. WWE really dropped the ball on this one.

I'd say, right now, they are losing this 'war' and losing it BADLY. But I still watch WWE because that's the type of person I am. :oops:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Roman Reigns versus Goldberg at WrestleMania. What's the point in watching the Elimination Chamber when we already know Roman is going to win? Hopefully John Cena loses cleanly to the Fiend. They should have never put the belt on the Fiend as quick as they did. It's a shame that the Fiend had to lose to Goldberg. Four Spears and a Jackhammer (that looked more like a suplex) and the Fiend loses. I would honestly rather watch the Fiend versus Roman Reigns if need be. It doesn't matter what us fans want, though. At least we know they can both wrestle for more than 5 minutes unlike Goldberg.

Look, I used to be a huge Goldberg fan when I was a kid during the WCW days. However, he's too old now. He can barely last 2 minutes in the ring. Vinnie Mac is so out of touch it's scary.

AEW Revolution on the other hand was amazing.

The Mega Champion

In case anyone cares...

Matt Hardy's newest YouTube... thing... put the final nail in coffin for confirmation that's he's going to AEW

The Exalted One incoming

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'm late to this party but...Goldberg is the champion? I can't remember if it was Universal or WWE Champion, they both feel the same now. All I'll say to that is "this is why WWE can't make new stars"

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I'm late to this party but...Goldberg is the champion? I can't remember if it was Universal or WWE Champion, they both feel the same now. All I'll say to that is "this is why WWE can't make new stars"

Super Saudi Mania pretty much ruined it. All that build up leading to Elimination Chamber for the number one contender for the Universal title only to get scraped.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
So am I the only one who thinks the women's EC was ****ing brilliant? People saying those in the match got buried must not have watched the last 12 months where everyone bar Baszler in the match has been mishandled or just not given any legroom in the division.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
So am I the only one who thinks the women's EC was ****ing brilliant? People saying those in the match got buried must not have watched the last 12 months where everyone bar Baszler in the match has been mishandled or just not given any legroom in the division.

what are you talking about bro they totally killed sarah logan's mega push, easily the most over in merch sales all for nothing

Det. Viper

It was one of the most boring chamber matches I’ve ever seen. What are you talking about? I understand building Shayna up to face Becky but it could have been handled so much better. For some reason Asuka was booked as someone who could barely carry bags for people even though she was undefeated for almost 3 years. The former Riott Squad members are beginning to make their own identities and Natalya is one of the strongest—and all around best—female superstars on the roster. That was all thrown out for a chamber match that spent about half the time waiting for the next entrant. Not worthy of the main event in my opinion.

The Mega Champion

Coronavirus is effecting WWE now just like the rest of sports. AEW will be effected mostly likely as well.

Reports are SmackDown will either be canceled entirely or moved to WWE Performance Center.

Reports are also indicating WrestleMania won't go on as planned either.

Welcome to Plague 2020? I guess?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
From what i read Wrestlemania is still set to go on.

They "have plans in place" in case the city/goverment shuts the event down.

Will probably end up the same as other sports "playing in empty arenas" did

Det. Viper

SmackDown tonight from the PC was definitely different but not the worst thing I’ve ever watched. Raw from Pittsburgh is cancelled and will also come from the PC. And since Full Sail has cancelled pretty much everything NXT will be from the PC as well for the foreseeable future.

Those other sports don’t own buildings designed in such a way where they have the opportunity to do what WWE did tonight. Obviously the sports community as a whole has put fan and player safety above all and cancelled everything basically losing themselves millions all in an effort to do their part. WrestleMania is lucky enough to be a few weeks away where they can have the opportunity to plan ahead but if Tampa decides that it shouldn’t happen on that date then I could see WWE hosting the advertised matches at the PC and doing WrestleMania a couple months later.

Det. Viper

WrestleMania is lucky enough to be a few weeks away where they can have the opportunity to plan ahead but if Tampa decides that it shouldn’t happen on that date then I could see WWE hosting the advertised matches at the PC and doing WrestleMania a couple months later.
And WWE announced today that WrestleMania is moving from Tampa Bay to the Performance Center. This will be the first ever WrestleMania to occur in an empty arena.

The Mega Champion

Does WWE honestly expect people to pay $50-$80 to watch their biggest PPV of the year in a place with no fans whatsoever?

Apparently... the answer to this is yes

:confused:

Det. Viper

Does WWE honestly expect people to pay $50-$80 to watch their biggest PPV of the year in a place with no fans whatsoever?

Apparently... the answer to this is yes

:confused:
$50-$80? It costs $10 for a month’s subscription. Unfortunately with what is happening in the world right now they either have to hold in an empty arena or not at all. And they are choosing to move forward with it. Let them put on a semi-decent show when every other entertainment event is being canceled. It hurts no one.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I dont watch PPV's, even when i used to watch WWE weekly.

but from what i saw of RAW without a crowd, seems it'd be a lot more boring.

a Crowdless Wrestlemania doesn't sound like something that will be on highlight reels anytime soon.

The Mega Champion

Okay... um... I like WWE. Really. I do. I'm going to continue to support them.

But this is starting to get ridiculous even with me. Which is saying something.

Multiple performers are being pulled from WrestleMania either as a precaution, sick, or in quarantine.

Roman Reigns is out of WrestleMania now as well.

Apparently they told talent that no one sick would show up at the PC but The Miz is reportedly sick and showed up at the PC regardless. This pissed off Roman Reigns and The Usos and it led to Reigns no longer willing to work under the circumstances due to him being immuno-compromised because of his leukemia treatment and I can't blame him at all.

It's time to put a stop to this once and for all. I don't care if it means having literally nothing to watch anymore.

WrestleMania, RAW, SmackDown!, NXT, and AEW need to be canceled until this goes away in 3-6 months or however long it takes to disappear.

But what the hell do I know?

o_O