• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
So WWE released Toni Storm yesterday. That’s a huge loss for them. It’s said that it’s not due to budget cuts and she actually requested to be let go. They should have done something to make her happy to be there since they spent the past couple years building her up and have also spent the past couple weeks turning her into a legit contender to Charlotte. Huge loss for SmackDown.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Mostly Backstage WWE releases this time.

Samoa Joe (again)
William Regal
Road Dogg
Ryan Katz
Ace Steel
Scott Armstrong
Allison Danger
Hideki Suzuki
Gabe Sapolsky

Every Wrestlemania match will be "Loser leaves WWE" at this point

The Mega Champion

Can someone please explain to me how the hell WWE convinced Mickie James to be in the Women's Royal Rumble after the way they treated her after her released? Not only that... why is the company she working for allowing this? Every company out there is pretty much full anti-WWE and wants them gone entirely at this point.

I don't understand what's going on in the slightest.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Far as I can remember returning "Rumble Wrestlers" don't wrestle anymore. It's not like she's going to win the Rumble anyway. None of the "One-night Only" entrants ever do. Definitely makes no sense

Which reminds me, do they even still have 30-men for the other Rumble?

Unless they have People doing 2 matches in one night, or John Cena returns to lose again.

Last edited:

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Mostly Backstage WWE releases this time.

Samoa Joe (again)
William Regal
Road Dogg
Ryan Katz
Ace Steel
Scott Armstrong
Allison Danger
Hideki Suzuki
Gabe Sapolsky

Every Wrestlemania match will be "Loser leaves WWE" at this point
He was one of WWE's best talents next to guys like Styles,Lesnar,Orton,Nakamura,Roode and they do him like this!?

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Hopefully Samoa Joe goes to AEW. He would be a huge acquisition for the company. WWE wasted his talents. Joe can work and is amazing on the microphone.
AJ might as well jump ship too but I know that won't happen he's very loyal.If he were to go to AEW he'd more than likely win the AEW World title which would mean he won the world titles for TNA,NJPW,WWE,NWA,AEW.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
So, as far as i can read, TNA is letting Mickie James enter the Royal Rumble because they think it'll build excitement for their show.

or

"Create Buzz for the Fans", whatever that's supposed to mean.

Phillies

AJ might as well jump ship too but I know that won't happen he's very loyal.If he were to go to AEW he'd more than likely win the AEW World title which would mean he won the world titles for TNA,NJPW,WWE,NWA,AEW.
I'd like Balor too. They could unite all the former US based Bullet Club members and allow them to go wherever the forbidden door allows them to go. They could chase belts in AEW, ROH, Impact, AAA or go to Japan to do a storyline with the Bullet Club. I think an Elite vs Bullet Club war that spans multiple promotions could be a lot of fun.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
We finally get to see Lashley and Lesnar compete 1 on 1,it's been a long time coming.Both are of course powerful athletes along with having amateur wrestling and mma backgrounds.Hopefully it's not a train wreck like Lesnar vs Goldberg at WM 20.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
So Mustafa Ali wants to be Released by WWE, but they wont grant the Request.

Sami Zayn will probably be the next one gone, he just signed a new contract.

The Mega Champion

I will not be making predictions/'who I want to win' lists for Royal Rumble this year. Why? Because there are literally no choices. At all. Due to their BS of releasing way too many people.

As far as the matches themselves... the only thing that really makes logical sense to me for winners is Brock Lesnar for the men (to continue feud with Reigns) and either Bianca Belair (again) or Alexa Bliss for the women. The former to rehash the Becky Lynch feud or the latter to continue the Charlotte Flair feud.

At this point I just want my prediction of WWE going the way of WCW to come true already so everyone will STFU about WWE and it's problems.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
That was the worst Royal Rumble that I've ever watched. Lashley vs Lesnar deserved more time. This was the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm officially done keeping up with WWE. AEW is where it's at anyways.

Jersey Jimmy

¿dónde está el FOUR DOLLA TUBA?
the fact that the only semi-interesting match on the card ended in a DQ should really tell you all you need to know. the Rumble was the first WWE show I'd watched since Extreme Rules (which I only watched expecting it to be the worst show of 2021, which it was), and god, it's like watching the decline of ancient Rome. just complete ennui from bell to bell. legit one of the only things that popped me was Kofi botching his Rumble spot, and saying that makes me kinda feel like a dick, but it's true!

anyway, back to AEW and New Japan for me. maybe I should start watching Dragon Gate, too.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Speaking of New Japan I don't know any current wrestler with more Charisma than Tetsuya Naito.Tomohiro Ishii is a beast,Kazuchika Okada is one of the best in the wrestling business today and Minoru Suzuki is one crazy mofo.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Do they have so few Wrestlers that Brock Lesner has to be in two matches every PPV now? I suppose it's better than 1 match every 6 months though.

Also, Brian Kendrick has gone to AEW as well. Didn't know he was still wrestling or that he was with WWE until december

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
If the rumors are true that Edge vs Aj Styles will happen at Wrestlemania I'll have to start watching again. I need to see that match. Hopefully it happens.