• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Sweet mother of Arceus Vince McMahon is back on the board of directors for WWE.
They had no choice but to let him back. He made a huge power play basically preventing them from securing new TV deals unless he was allowed back in. Rumors state he wants to sell the company to NBC Universal which is also why he forced a change in the other members of the board as well.

It sucks to see him back in any capacity because the company actually has been doing better without him the last 6-8 months. Higher ratings, better quality product, pushes to people who worked hard and deserve a chance… among other things.

Nodqfan

They had no choice but to let him back. He made a huge power play basically preventing them from securing new TV deals unless he was allowed back in. Rumors state he wants to sell the company to NBC Universal which is also why he forced a change in the other members of the board as well.

It sucks to see him back in any capacity because the company actually has been doing better without him the last 6-8 months. Higher ratings, better quality product, pushes to people who worked hard and deserve a chance… among other things.

I don't think he intends to sell the company. He's just going to reinstate himself as Chairman and be back in power, that's what this is about power. He couldn't stand the fact that the company was doing better without him and that morale across the board was up.

Det. Viper

I don't think he intends to sell the company. He's just going to reinstate himself as Chairman and be back in power, that's what this is about power. He couldn't stand the fact that the company was doing better without him and that morale across the board was up.
No. He intends to sell the company per reports. This is him pulling a power move to put money in his pocket since he has majority shares. He wants to sell and make a quick buck since he isn’t in the day-to-day operations anymore. See the story below.

The Mega Champion

Your fooling yourself and not living in reality if you honestly think he won't force himself back into creative. It's practically inevitable. I don't give a f what his 'statement' was (yes I've seen it. You don't have to show it to me). It's a bold-faced flat-out lie.

So once that inevitably happens... I may have to quit for good because I'm sick of this BS and I have more important **** going on in my life that needs more of my attention anyway and I can't let this **** that clearly stresses me out get to me anymore when it feels like it does so every five f-ing seconds.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
So Stephanie McMahon had Resigned from WWE and Vince is now Executive Chairman of the Board.

He may or may not be selling WWE to Saudi Arabia as well

The Mega Champion

**** Vince McMahon. **** WWE. **** Saudi Arabia and **** AEW too while I'm at it.

I'll pursue other ventures that I feel like doesn't stress me out in what feels like every five f-ing seconds.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I haven't watched WWE since September. I stopped watching when Roman beat Drew at Clash of the Castle. I'm just bored. Heck, I haven't even been watching AEW. I'll probably get around to watching Wrestle Kingdom 17, though.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i think 2 years is enough for Roman to have the titles, but what do i know.

I haven't watched WWE since around 2012. Just read Wrestlezone, maybe watch clips on Youtube if its a "major" thing.

Just seems like they need something different. Same with the rest of the Family and their Titles.

Last edited:

Det. Viper

i think 2 years is enough for Roman to have the titles, but what do i know.

I haven't watched WWE since around 2012. Just read Wrestlezone, maybe watch clips on Youtube if its a "major" thing.

Just seems like they need something different. Same with the rest of the Family and their Titles.
I, honestly, disagree with your take on Roman Reigns. His title reign is the best thing he has done since his run in The Shield. And it is the best story WWE has right now. It’s his best work that he has ever done. Whoever ends this reign is going to get a huge reaction.

The Mega Champion

Royal Rumble is this weekend. Seems incredibly likely it'll be the last one I ever watch since Vince will inevitably force himself back into creative and sell WWE to Saudi PIF and take it private again so he doesn't have to face consequences for being a sexual predator. What a f-ing joke.

So for the final time... here's who I want to/think will win both Rumbles:

Men's:
Who I want to win: Cody Rhodes
Who I think will win: Cody Rhodes

Women's:
Who I want to win: Naomi
Who I think will win: Rhea Ripley

Not hard honestly. Once asshole forces himself back into creative and they sell to Saudi PIF I quit for good

Det. Viper

WrestleMania 39 is now in the books. And it was definitely worth being called WrestleMania. The SmackDown Women’s Championship match was by far the best technical match of the weekend and really showcased how far Ripley has come in the last 5-6 years.

The Tag Team Championship match was full of emotion and looks to be the beginning of the end of the Bloodline as we know it. There was no way that Sami Zayn shouldn’t be walking away victorious on Saturday and it was good to see him finally getting an upper hand on the Bloodline.

As for the main event of Sunday we saw Cody Rhodes try to finish his story. The crowd was completely drawn into every move the two of them were hitting. After multiple finishing moves by Cody he gets a Samoan Spike from Solo Sikoa and then falls to a spear by Roman Reigns. The story was not finished this evening and Reigns continues his dominance. I did not see this finish coming and I am excited to see who the next challenger could possibly step up to The Tribal Chief.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I actually enjoyed this Wrestlemania. I'm not surprised to the slightest that Reigns retained. Out of all of the wrestlers Reigns has beat Cody really came the closest to winning. I predicted the whole match unfortunately, though. I knew it would end in interference just like all the other Roman wins.

Roman has been champ for 945 days. I heard the TV networks want him to hit 1,000 days. If that's the case he isn't losing anytime soon. At this point I don't even know who's left to beat. He's taken out the whole roster just about. Having him lose to an up and comer would definitely help cannonpault a career.

Rock beating Reigns for the belts isn't believable at all. Rock is a full time actor. I really hope that's not their grand plan. Rock vs Reigns doesn't need the belts.

It was a fun Wrestlemania regardless, though.

The Mega Champion

Why are you surprised? Seriously? Why? I'm certainly not. You really shouldn't be. Seriously. You shouldn't be. This is the same damn question I had for Pokemon fans when the S/V issue drama happened. It still is really. I never got a legitimate answer for that either.

OF COURSE they wanted him to hit 1k days as champ. Of course they did. Why wouldn't they?

You want to blame something? Blame WWE's obsession with numbers, statistics and figures. I just don't get why everyone is so god damn surprised. Because I'm literally not.

BTW... Cody isn't 'buried' either. That's utter BS nonsense and ridiculous.

Oh and glad to see that Vince is going to take TWO companies down with him instead of one. But I'm sure that AEW being the new monopoly will just absolutely fix everything. :rolleyes:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
There's nothing to be surprised about. It's Roman Reigns. The old man had an infatuation with him and pushed him to the moon. Nothing was ever going to change in that regard during the Triple H regime. The fact people are acting surprised that Roman won is wild. I predicted the whole match. Because it's easy. It's Roman Reigns. The dude has been champ for almost 1,000 days. He wins every match with outside interference. It's been the same outcome the last 3 years.

The guy is dull and boring in the ring. He has a great look, and that's all Vince cared about. Roman has gotten way better on the mic I must admit. But that's about the only compliment I'll give.

I'm sure Cody will get his title run at some point. He definitely isn't burried. With the WWE being sold today I'm sure that had a lot to do with Golden Boy retaining last night. Let him hit his 1,000 days. Then hopefully he drops the belts and leaves. Take a break Roman. Good riddance.

The whole bloodline thing has been milked out for far too long. Hopefully the end is in sight, so I can go back to watching WWE full time again.

Also, Shane tore his quad. Hats off to Snoop Dogg for handling that situation so well.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
BTW... Cody isn't 'buried' either. That's utter BS nonsense and ridiculous.

He ain't buried but let's be real, he ain't never gonna be that over again. They had a shot to capitalize on it and completely fumbled the bag. I liked Roman's run up to this point too, but what now? Who's supposed to get over from this run besides him? Are they still coping for The Rock next year? Seth or Jey in a B-PPV? A goddamn MITB win? Or is it still Cody but it's gotta be after people don't care as much about him?

Man, what an actually terrible call. We had an all-timer Mania up until that. I mean, we still do, tag titles were fantastic, both women's titles were great, Seth/Logan and Edge/Finn were both pretty good for what they were and don't even get me started on the IC triple threat. Early lock for MOTY, I really can't put into words how much pure joy I got watching 3 big dudes stiffing the hell out of each other. Main event was good too... up until the finish with Cody waiting for what felt longer than it was for Solo to do his spot so we could have more of the same.

But you know what actually sucked? The Raw afterwards, remember when those used to be a must watch? Instead we got the most mid show Vince could put together(yeah no **** he's back). Tragic.

The Mega Champion

I don't really f-ing care anymore sorry. I'm sick of this BS with Vince and all the f-ing stress it's causing me.

So I'm taking a break. Which will likely turn permanent. AEW being the new monopoly isn't the f-ing answer either and I'm not watching that **** because bashing another company and wanting their death in what feels like they have their talent do every five f-ing seconds is downright childish behavior and that company isn't 'perfect' either with their talent and their god damn egos and that a-hole CM Punk who has to make everything about himself.

**** Vince McMahon. He should not be allowed to run **** again but clearly he just gets to do whatever the f he wants because he can and f everyone else. He's a demented senile out of touch rapist who just throws money at everything to get rid of problems. He's Trump but worse.

I'm not dealing with this f-ing stress anymore. I'm really not. It's doing too much negative **** to me and I don't need more negative **** in my life.

I'm sorry to mods if they have a problem with how much cussing is in this post but I need to get this out and off my chest. I understand if you give me a warning. But this **** shouldn't be happening. End of story.

**** Vince McMahon

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Vince really is a piece of sh*t to be honest. That Raw after Mania was one of the worst ones that I've ever saw. I just wish the old man would stay away permanently. His good days are well past him. It's not the Attitude Era anymore. While I was watching the show I could tell it was something he put together. It was pathetic.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Saying Vince is worse than Trump might be laying it on a little thick, but he’s definitely a POS megalomaniac that should have either stepped down or been given the boot a long time ago. I admit I haven’t kept up with wrestling in years aside from casually following the news and drama around it, but the business has been diminishing returns for years and Vince is no doubt the biggest reason for that.

Also, what the hell made him think this look was a good idea? He always looked at least decent for his age, but the sudden change is just baffling.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member