• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

-Raiga-

Angle turned face? wat?????

Not completely, he put over the younger guys in the beginning of the show. However later in the show after he was attacked by Desmond wolfe he called him out sort of reverting to a heel. Although given the way they handled it the TNA today should probably have a follow-up that may make him a full face.

Of course tonights TNA is taped so they can't change it, but they might need angle to be a heel for next weeks TNA when Hulk Hogan debuts.

Wrestling is almost as homoerotic as football. :p

Night_Walker

I agree with you completely, it does need to end, I just thought the idea HAD potential. If they just stick with WWE legends for hosts like Dibiase and Dusty I think they could make it great, but Jeremy Piven won't cut it.
Yeah now if there were more WWE Legends or Alumina as the guest hosts, occasionally intermixed with some people who aren't from a WWE background.
But they should check if the guys are actually good on the mic, like this week the nascar hosts were horrid mic wise, and if that's the case you lose so much.

Also keep in mind that Sgt. Slaughter put on one of the best heel performances when they were in canada. And, if it really counts I suppose Jeremy piven did a heel turn on Cena when he said he was a fan of orton and "attacked" cena.
Well I was thinking of Piven as the heel guest host cause of how he treated Cena.
The WWE plays that US vs Canada thing, turning Canadians who're normally heels into faces for a night or two when they're in Canada and turning American faces into heels while in Canada. So I wouldn't really say Slaughter was a heel in that show.

I don't agree with better in ring action, but maybe wrestlers. The reason I disagree with in ring action is just that, there is too much action. There really isn't a well built flow in a match like you see in WWE or PWG. The wrestlers perform some crazy moves for seemingly no reason. However I just watched TNA for the first time last week in a few monthes and I have to say their idea for Desmond Wolfe was great, and has me much more excited for Nigel mcguiness than I would have if he went to wwe like originally planned.
I think TNA produces about the same amount of great matches as the WWE does, maybe a couple more ever now and then.

For my mind their story-lines often aren't as good as the WWE's, within matches and outside of them too - ie the Abyss vs Doctor Stevie is pretty dull in my opinion.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
On the guest host topic:

If they are not going to get Wrestling Legends, then at least get someone that can string 2 words together, the two guys from Nascar they could hardly speak English, let alone learn the lines needed to be a GM. It was annoying especially at the start where one of them called Kofi Kingstin Kofi Johnson...

On TNA:

I think that the TNA in-ring moves are entertaining, but you do get the occasionally explosive move from nowhere.

Wofle is getting my more excited than that Scottish bloke.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
My sister is obsessed with it. It's so tedious and boring. Same fights, same heroes. *cough*JOHNCENA*cough*

Aksyel

Ya Soshla S Uma
It sucks now?

Now?

That's all I have to say.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Just cause it sucks for you doesn't mean it sucks for everyone. I personally think it's awesome, if you ask me, the promos were way backer back then, but the action is the ring has never been better. It is amazing watching guys like Rey Mysterio, Chris Jerico, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, watching them fly around, super awesome.

But, I agree with the guest host thing, only the wrestling legends were actually good at it.

-Raiga-

Used to watch it, but it's terrible now.

Nice example you have there, it really proves your point... Just because it doesn't have PEOPLE like the rock and stone cold, doesn't mean that those people have been replaced by WRESTLERS. I won't say that the writing is all that good for wrestling compared to before, but its in ring work is truly something to behold.

My sister is obsessed with it. It's so tedious and boring. Same fights, same heroes. *cough*JOHNCENA*cough*

Exactly, you just proved your own point wrong. You say that John Cena is tedious, yet for someone that barely watches wrestling you know who he is. Simply because with out a doubt he is the most current new star the WWE has produced.

It sucks now?

Now?

That's all I have to say.

Too bad its all you had to say, because you didn't really prove anything with your witty comment. I guess if your someone who doesn't like to see enticing storylines(back in the day at any rate), and a rise from small momentum to high momentum like almost anything entertaining in life, I can see why it sucked forever.

Dang, you beat me to it. To be honest, was it ever exciting?

Man, if you weren't even excited by the rock or stone cold, you must be REALLY hard to entertain.

Than again it seems like your one of 40 people in this thread with their heads so far up their **** they don't realize that if they don't like something it doesn't mean it sucks.

Prinplup

Super, super =D
Nice example you have there, it really proves your point... Just because it doesn't have PEOPLE like the rock and stone cold, doesn't mean that those people have been replaced by WRESTLERS. I won't say that the writing is all that good for wrestling compared to before, but its in ring work is truly something to behold.QUOTE]

Yes, I beleived I wasted a lot of sleep getting up at 7AM just to watch Raw.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
all i have to say is john cena sucks
There you go.
Well, I barely started watching WWE about a year and half ago so I can't compare it to the attitude era. But right now, except for RAW, Smackdown and ECW have been good and even RAW has started to improve which is a shame since I can't see it every week now.

Pokedragonman

A Császár
Wrestling has been the number 2 sport in the entire world for years (Just behind Soccer) and will be for years. WWE Monday Night Raw is the longest weekly-running episodic TV show of all time with over 15 years of shows. We won't know if its fake or not unless one of us goes into the squared circle or actually has a in-depth conversation with a superstar.

P.S. Undertaker 18-0 this year!

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Also, Undertaker won't have his streak broken, he's beaten anyone that can actually make it convincing that they can beat the Phenom at Wrestlemania, so why get a blemish when he can retire with a legacy on his hands.

Void

Wrestling has been the number 2 sport in the entire world for years (Just behind Soccer) and will be for years. WWE Monday Night Raw is the longest weekly-running episodic TV show of all time with over 15 years of shows.

WWE is not even wrestling, lol. It's is "sports entertainment". WWE stopped wrestling in the late nineties.

We won't know if its fake or not unless one of us goes into the squared circle or actually has a in-depth conversation with a superstar.

Actually, my friend found a script while cleaning up after one of their pay-per-view matches (he works there). I'm sure he still has it around somewhere. xD

Last edited:

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Also, Undertaker won't have his streak broken, he's beaten anyone that can actually make it convincing that they can beat the Phenom at Wrestlemania, so why get a blemish when he can retire with a legacy on his hands.
Well, there's Cena, although that would get many people, including me, pretty angry. And maybe Jericho, but WWE would never let Jericho break the streak so...
Undertaker 18-0 this year!