• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Laser Shuckle

-_- By that logic let's just give the strap to Michael Cole. Anyone else notice how manufactured the talent in general has been presented particulary in the last few years? "This is my yard" "The big dog" "The monster among men" "The artist known as Shinsuke" Commentary has always been bad but lately it's just been the same one label for each guy being pushed over and over by the announce team and the like.. Can they seriously not come up with a damn thing else? Just awful.

Switching gears.. I came across this recently and thought it would be worth sharing. They finally released the acoustic version of Batista's theme awhile back, and it's awesome:

[spoil][video=youtube;hdLbjMgJU6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdLbjMgJU6U[/video][/spoil]

Much better than the original I think. Would be amazing if they ever used it for his entrance/return.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
My friends and I had these same thoughts also and I think Joe 5 years ago would've fared off better than Styles his in ring work hasn't changed much. Styles needed that run in Japan to go from great spots guy to great all around wrestler guy, he said it himself in a few interviews how pivotal working with Tanahashi was.

I think both Styles and joe moreover benefitted from working in japan, had styles directly came to wwe in 2014 instead of going to japan and having some rivalries with guys like tanahshi and okada, I dont think would be that much much phenomenal as he is now. He learned a lot in japan by his own admission.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
By the way has anyone seen the triology of omega- okada feud in njpw this year, the critics are already saying the greatest triology of all time with flair-steamboat in 1988. There is a good chance that kenny omega may come to wwe in next 2-3 years.

The Mega Champion

Well... it's the moment of truth tonight.

If Roman wins... everyone will "riot." But me? I'LL CELEBRATE.

WIN FOR ME AND MAKE MY YEAR REIGNS. I BELIEVE IN YOU WHEN EVERYONE ELSE CLEARLY DOESN'T.

That's really all I have to say.

P.S.: They're pushing Nakamura too fast. He doesn't deserve a main title yet.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

WIN FOR ME AND MAKE MY YEAR REIGNS. I BELIEVE IN YOU WHEN EVERYONE ELSE CLEARLY DOESN'T.

Jinder didn't deserve a main title either but they gave it to him.

As far as Reigns goes, I won't riot if he wins but he likely won't. The plan seems to be keep the belt on Brock Lesnar until Wrestlemania next year and then Roman Reigns will win it. It can't come soon enough for me.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools

Nakamura's push is little rushed but no rushed push will come close to roman reigns push. That guy is good but he is shoved down people's faces. He was the only guy who got to keep the shield's theme and attire when other two were more over and were better in ring workers. I remember CM punk in the podcast once mentioned that he was instructed to make roman reigns look good in the ring in a 3 vs match. Besides the guy cannot speak and lacks charisma. I dont think he is winning the title tonight, my bets are on either samoa joe or strowman.
Besides nakamura vs styles is a dream match that everyone wants at wrestlemania.Also there is a possibility of a Kurt angle vs Triple h match at wrestlemania 34. Frankly I am just hoping stephanie mcmahon is part of this. It will be just like there rivalry of 2000 which was kurt's first big feud.

Last edited:

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Man this kenny omega is just awesome, on 11 august he wrestled okada in a match which was rated a 6 star match, then on the next day he wrestled naito in a hard hitting match which was rated 5 3/4 star match. That guy is just out of this world. Anyways with summerslam just few hours ago here are my predictions-
Samoa joe/ braun strowman wins universal championship
Jinder mahal retains WWE championship
Ambrose/ rollins wins raw tag team championship
AJ styles retains US chamionship with shane making a mistake setting up owens vs shane feud
Big cass beats big show
'Demon king 'Finn balor beats bray wyatt
Naomi retains womens championship
Sasha banks wins raw's championship
Hardys and jason jordan beat miztourage
Akira tozawa retains cruiserweight championship
Baron corbin beats john cena
Rusev should beat randy rton

Lol there are too many matches. I kind of feel bad for later matches, this is going to be a wrestlemania repeat, a very tedious show of about 7-8 hours.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
NXT Takeover was Godly.
Summerslam pre-show as good (Usos/New Day would have been MOTN but gets #2 spot)
Summerslam itself started off badly. Corbin should have beat Cena. No Carmella run it (the match itself was meh). Cass/Show was the Worst Match of the Weekend. Rusev deserves far far better. Sasha/Alexa was decent but ending was anticlimactic AF.
Then it started to pick up.
Balor/Bray was predictable but decent. Tag Match was amazing (not as good as pre-show but still amazing). Styles/KO was good. Mahal/Naka deflated people, ending was again anticlimactic AF. But the Main Event was great. Just 4 big dudes chaotically beating the **** out of each other. I don't agree with the result (Joe or Braun should have won IMO) but I can live with it. Braun/Lesnar at No Mercy please.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
So who else fangasmed when Bobby Roode made his main roster debut?

I thought he's gonna have a rematch for the NXT champion but I guess his time in NXT is up and it's ADAM COLE BAY BAY's turn to shine.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
So /i must ask whether bobby roode is a heel or a face?
And shelton sure looks bigger and older for sure. So happy to see one of the best pure athletes in wwe history back. I just watched shelton vs HBK from 2005 on sunday, that was an absolute classic.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
So /i must ask whether bobby roode is a heel or a face?
And shelton sure looks bigger and older for sure. So happy to see one of the best pure athletes in wwe history back. I just watched shelton vs HBK from 2005 on sunday, that was an absolute classic.

A lot of fans speculated that Bobby Roode turned face.

-Raiga-

A lot of fans speculated that Bobby Roode turned face.

He debuted by interrupting a heel doing heel things, proceeded to wrestle that heel, and further proceeded to a cut a promo that did nothing but claim he was going to make the show the fans were watching, better. Yes, he is by any definition, clearly a face.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
He debuted by interrupting a heel doing heel things, proceeded to wrestle that heel, and further proceeded to a cut a promo that did nothing but claim he was going to make the show the fans were watching, better. Yes, he is by any definition, clearly a face.

I just love how people b----ing about him wrestling against a low card wrestler like Aiden English.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Booby roode is a big match player. Guy has flair like style+ instincts of triple h+ body like rick rude+ some charisma like heel randy savage. Just hope wwe ruin him by feeding him to john cena or roman reigns.

As of late I am happy with roman reigns character wwe is trying to make, he is not your john cena or hulk hogan type typical babyface who would just blabber BS. Instead he is badass big man with less words, now he just need to drop the quote "This is my yard".Had WWE should have done this 3 years ago with him he would be a big star now.

Last edited:

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Booby roode is a big match player. Guy has flair like style+ instincts of triple h+ body like rick rude+ some charisma like heel randy savage. Just hope wwe ruin him by feeding him to john cena or roman reigns.

As of late I am happy with roman reigns character wwe is trying to make, he is not your john cena or hulk hogan type typical babyface who would just blabber BS. Instead he is badass big man with less words, now he just need to drop the quote "This is my yard".Had WWE should have done this 3 years ago with him he would be a big star now.

Gotta blame the WWE booking on that for sure (yes I'm also talking to you too Meekmahan). They need better line for him besides "this is my yard" BS.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I thought he's gonna have a rematch for the NXT champion but I guess his time in NXT is up and it's ADAM COLE BAY BAY's turn to shine.
He still has NXT Dates to finish up so he'll most likely lose his rematch to Drew then finish his feud with Strong in the next set of tapings.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
He still has NXT Dates to finish up so he'll most likely lose his rematch to Drew then finish his feud with Strong in the next set of tapings.

Ahh I see. Thanks for the update.