• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official WWE/AEW Thread, Brother!

Well MITB was something. Very good matches... mostly strange outcomes? My thoughts in no particular order:

Bryan vs Cass: Meh, nobody cared. GG Bryan. Actually the most predictable match of the night.
Lashley vs Zayn: Went on my phone for this one. Even less people cared.
Rollins vs Elias: Amazing match to watch as both men are talented AF, but Seth wins off pulling the tights for a rollup though? I don’t mind it if it’s teasing a heel turn, but I don’t want it to be just a tease and nothing more like that Dolph Ziggler vs Bobby Roode feud where Bobby held the tights at Hell in a Cell (I will admit I liked that feud). Edit: in hindsight was that win tactic foreshadowing to how he lost it the next night? Quite funny how I mentioned Dolph here too.
Women’s Money in the Bank: Whoa I was not expecting Alexa. It was a great match to watch but Alexa winning felt kinda stale... she has held both women’s titles for a long time over the last couple of years, it’s time for someone else.
Jinder vs Roman: watched it to see how insane the crowd would get. The highlight was the Mexican Wave during the pin.
Asuka vs Carmella: “ Oh, I’m actually getting into this! This match is quite- OH GOD. IT’S JAMES ELLSWORTH.”
Shinsuke vs AJ: Easily my favourite match. It was done incredibly well, I really didn’t mind who won. I’m glad the saga is finally over, and can’t wait to see what the two will do next.
Ronda vs Nia: It was clear from the earlier MITB match what would happen here. Alexa’s champ again. Meh, it’s better than Ronda winning in her first ever single’s match.
Men’s Money in the Bank: Again, great match. Buuuuut I wasn’t a fan of the result. All of this Braun domination is getting so damn boring. I can’t watch a single match with him in without immediately knowing the result. If he cashes in it’ll just be another year-long title reign. I know he’s been hyped up but this is going too far.

Aaaaand those are my thoughts for all I can remember. This was one hell of a rollercoaster ride. You know what, screw Wrestlemania 33, this is the Ultimate Thrillride, for how crazy it got. It wasn’t a bad PPV by any means as most of the matches were great at worst and amazing at best, but the results were just kinda weird I guess??

Last edited:

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Did they just end Seth's IC title reign

Did they just end the best thing on Raw

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Did they just end Seth's IC title reign

Did they just end the best thing on Raw

My guess Rollins is going to feud with Ziggler/McIntyre (Rollin still has a "rematch clause" most likely at the next PPV, Extreme Rules).

Edit
Rollin invokes his "rematch clause" for the IC title against Dolph Ziggler next week.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
With Strowman winning MITB he's cashing in and winning and Roman is dead in the water.

Are you happy now? Good for you. I'M NOT.

I WILL NEVER STOP SUPPORTING REIGNS. BEING THE LONE REIGNS FAN IS ACTUALLY PERFECT. EVEN MORE SIMILARITIES TO MYSELF. EVEN MORE PERFECT.

To be honest I'd rather have Bobby Lashley get a Title reign.

Strowman deserves one to though. He's destroyed litereally everyone in front of him. Even Reigns a dozen times over.

I think it would be fitting if Strowman and Bliss both had titles at the same time. Considering their Tag team a few months ago.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Breaking News:

Big Cass has been released from the WWE today.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Big Cass didn't seem to have much without Enzo did he?

Also, just heard Zayn may be injured.

Sounds like it was from some time before MitB. Apperently it's why Zayn brought out the "sisters" and they had the Obstacle course. So Zayn wouldn't have to do much.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Big Cass didn't seem to have much without Enzo did he?

Big Cass did pissed off management (specifically Meekmahan) most likely the beat down of mini Daniel Bryan.

Well I bet y’all can imagine my response to Dolph winning the IC Title. I love Seth but mate... that was my dream match. I’m still partially in shock but really excited to see Dolph legitimately in the title picture again.

Edit: not just a dream match but a dream feud. I was not ready but I am down for this!

Last edited:

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
A good main event from Smackdown today.

Rusev won the gauntlet match and will be challenging AJ Styles for the WWE Champion at the next PPV Extreme Rules.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
That's too bad about Big Cass I suppose. Best of luck to him. On a more positive note, Becky Lynch is finally starting to get back on track. She didn't win the briefcase but she's having a little win streak which is rare for her. So for now I am pleased.

So Daniel’s probably gonna be in the tag title picture, hmm? This week has been full of surprises, but mostly welcome surprises. I’m hoping that he makes a tag team with Tye Dillinger, the guy needs a push and the two have teamed at live events before.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Didn't Kane become a Mayor though?

Also, Zayn is apperently out for the rest of the Year now.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
It was more wishful thinking than anything.

Also Zayn getting injured sucks because injuries suck, but on the good side, seeing him out for a while is good imo because he was getting ridiculously lost in the shuffle. Hope he comes back strong.

-Raiga-

Zayn wasn't getting lost in the shuffle remotely. He's been featured on like every Raw and formerly SDlive ever since the Owens cage match.

I just think people have a hard time admitting he's a great wrestler with mediocre mic skills. I think the midcard is the perfect place for him.

Tbh, despite things like Roman continuing to go after the Universal Title and Bobby Lashley feeling too patriotic to be bearable (especially as I’m a Brit who doesn’t get it as much since our country has much less military emphasis), WWE really felt like it stepped up its game all of a sudden from MitB onwards. I’m not one of those critics who says it was terrible, but I’m a thousand times more excited for both RAW and Smackdown this week than I was a couple of weeks ago. Of course there’s my current dream feud happening (Seth vs Dolph), but a ton of other things are also great. The RAW tag feud, while initially kinda dumb, is actually getting me hyped up; Baron Corbin actually being important is good, and his segments with Kurt never fail to entertain me; Ronda beating up a bunch of people was unexpected but it was cool in hindsight and gives her some time to have a cooldown period where they don’t have to force her into a big feud without letting her get everything at once; Jeff Hardy actually putting his face paint on for the first time in however long was awesome and him feuding with Shinsuke sounds amazing; Daniel Bryan being in a tag title feud with a mystery partner is exciting; and AJ feuding with RUSEV DAYYYYYYY is everything I’ve ever hoped for!

Ok so Seth vs Dolph this week was one of my favourite matches I’ve ever seen. The two guys are just so talented that they know how to turn a TV match into something I want to rewatch over and over. The ending was a DQ, sure, but thanks to Roman coming out to save Seth, not only does this mean the feud is still going, but I think I’m gonna find my love for Roman that got lost so long ago. Give me more of this, I am literally living for this feud.