• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ !-!The official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club!-! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Thank you for letting me join the club. :)

Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! character and why?
My favorite character is probably Atem/Dark Yugi because he's just cool. ;p

Which of all Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards is your favorite card and why?
Harpie's Brother! He's looks awesome and is a pretty decent 4-star monster.

Which Yu-Gi-Oh! do you like the most? The Original one, the newer or the newest and why?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, it's what I grew up on. :p

Which type of card do you prefer? Effect-monster, Trap, Spell, Ritual, Fusion, Normal or synchro and why?
I don't really have a card type preference.

What do you like most about Yu-Gi-Oh!?
I like dueling with the cards. I think it's the easiest to learn and the most interest.

Are you obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh! or just a (big) fan of it?
I'm just more of a fan I guess. ;p

What kind of deck do you have (IF you have one)?
Well my deck is old, and I don't have much strategy to it. It's mostly just good cards I like. I have a few small combos, but that's about it.

What is your favorite Millennium Item and why?
Probably the Millennium Eye or Key. I think their powers are reallt interesting. :)

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Cool, and welcome :)
A harpy ladie deck you say? You don't see that very often, it's too bad that all harpie ladies card names are treated as harpie lady, so you can only have 3 of them -.-

Perhaps the biggest downside is the 3 card limit, other than Harpie Queen, since it's a Harpie LAdy only on Field or Graveyard. Pretty much the purpose of this deck is to rack up lots of minor atk bonuses in order to greatly increase the power of each monster, and then use beatdown to defeat the opponent. Harpie's Hunting Ground and other cards help in S/T destruction. Not the best deck, but just fun imo.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I think it would be good to talk about things that have so far only happened or are gonna happen in Japan in spoilers. At least just major things. It's just kind of a courtesy to others that are not caught up with the events in Japan.

Yes, I know about this.
It's about Yugi, Jaden and Yusei dueling eachother to see who's the real king of games.
It will probably be Yugi who wins, cause otherwise it's not interesting anymore, since the whole serie is about Yugi, or it will end up in a draw. Who knows, it might be interesting :)
Do you (or anyone else) know when it's aired in Europe?

From what I've read, they do not fight each other, but team up against someone named Paradox.

I also want to suggest that...
"Who do you think is going to win in the new video? Jaden, Yugi or Yusei and why?"
be taken off the front page as a question because it is a spoiler.

Last edited:

darklord18

A harpy ladie deck you say? You don't see that very often, it's too bad that all harpie ladies card names are treated as harpie lady, so you can only have 3 of them -.-

I don't think so. if it effect is "this card is treat as a Harpie Lady" doesn't add to the number of copies of the said card. Example you can have one Cyber dragon and Three Proto cyber dragons even though Proto effect is that it treat as a cyber dragon while on the field.

yeah I use to use a Cyber Dragon deck.
I like Crystal Beasts too, Jesse is awesome, much cooler then Zane, he doesn't have that attitude like *I'm the best duelist but I don't say it out loud*

Wow another preson that like them, yeah My friend use a Neos deck. so we have a Anime battle were we both use a deck that the anime character use.

Though I use Rainbow Dragon I have to say it too easy to get out with the right cards. yet it not Limited. I would like it to be limited along with the Crystal card that if you have four CB in your spell and trap zone, send all card on the field to the graveyard and summon as many as you can CB = to the number of cards that were on your opponent side of the feild.

I abuse this spell card with Cards that make my opponent attack and I have to say it a comeback plan but it has some downpoints.

1 Magic Jammer. (cane easy stop the effect.)
2 Stardust dragon Assault mode. (it effect can stop this card)
3 removing a crystal beast from the Spell and trap zone. (there card that can do this.)
those are some of the card counters. but I would like them to make those to CB card limited.

what about you guys? found any cards you use that aren't limited/forbidden and should be? (sorry if this is breaking the rules.)

Yeah I use Cyber end dragon as a token and tribute to my Cyber dragon deck as I can no longer use the Cyber dragons. Any card you people use in your deck as tribute to someone or to a old deck that now due to cards in it being limited or Forbidden?

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
I don't think so. if it effect is "this card is treat as a Harpie Lady" doesn't add to the number of copies of the said card. Example you can have one Cyber dragon and Three Proto cyber dragons even though Proto effect is that it treat as a cyber dragon while on the field.

yeah I use to use a Cyber Dragon deck.

Wow another preson that like them, yeah My friend use a Neos deck. so we have a Anime battle were we both use a deck that the anime character use.

Though I use Rainbow Dragon I have to say it too easy to get out with the right cards. yet it not Limited. I would like it to be limited along with the Crystal card that if you have four CB in your spell and trap zone, send all card on the field to the graveyard and summon as many as you can CB = to the number of cards that were on your opponent side of the feild.

I abuse this spell card with Cards that make my opponent attack and I have to say it a comeback plan but it has some downpoints.

1 Magic Jammer. (cane easy stop the effect.)
2 Stardust dragon Assault mode. (it effect can stop this card)
3 removing a crystal beast from the Spell and trap zone. (there card that can do this.)
those are some of the card counters. but I would like them to make those to CB card limited.

what about you guys? found any cards you use that aren't limited/forbidden and should be? (sorry if this is breaking the rules.)

Yeah I use Cyber end dragon as a token and tribute to my Cyber dragon deck as I can no longer use the Cyber dragons. Any card you people use in your deck as tribute to someone or to a old deck that now due to cards in it being limited or Forbidden?

Well, yes I do know some cards that should be limited/banned. First of all, lightsworns should be slapped in the face. They left the lightsworns Untouched for a year now, the only little thing that changed is that Judgment Dragon is semi-limited.. Lightsworns will stay on the top to at least march next year. Now that tele-dark-armed is gone the metagame around here changed alot. I also use DaD in a deck of mine (just one) and whenever I got it out, it destroyed my opponent completely. Also, my Dark-Magician deck needs a phew more cards, Mystic Plasma Zone (wich I'm getting this week) and Sage's Stone. I also needed Gold Sarcophagus but when I today opened my new Gold Series 2, I got DaD, Gold Sarcophagus and Raiza the Storm Monarch.. These three cards are are the most expensive ones in this set, though I'm not sure on Raiza, but I needed him in my beat-down monarch deck anyways.
I use a Magician of Black Chaos in my Dark-Magician deck, first of all to boost my Dark Magician Girl, second of all becausehe's damn strong, and third of all and probably the most important one, I ran a Dark Magician of Chaos before, and when it got banned, I was ****** off. And since the Magician of Black Chaos looks almost the same as Dark Magician of Chaos, I use him instead. It kinda sucks that Monster Reborn is banned (again!) I finally got one in Yugi's Duelist Pack, and the second day the new list came out, first thing I saw: Monster Reborn: FORBIDDEN. It's gonna be hard to stand against Black Wings, Lightsworns and Gladiator Beasts.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I use a Magician of Black Chaos in my Dark-Magician deck, first of all to boost my Dark Magician Girl, second of all becausehe's damn strong, and third of all and probably the most important one, I ran a Dark Magician of Chaos before, and when it got banned, I was ****** off. And since the Magician of Black Chaos looks almost the same as Dark Magician of Chaos, I use him instead. It kinda sucks that Monster Reborn is banned (again!) I finally got one in Yugi's Duelist Pack, and the second day the new list came out, first thing I saw: Monster Reborn: FORBIDDEN. It's gonna be hard to stand against Black Wings, Lightsworns and Gladiator Beasts.
Those are some of the reasons I do not play when advanced restrictions are used. It takes away so many great essential cards. But it doesn't matter much since I usually only play with my nephews or friends now. ;p

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
Those are some of the reasons I do not play when advanced restrictions are used. It takes away so many great essential cards. But it doesn't matter much since I usually only play with my nephews or friends now. ;p

Hehe yeah lol, I play with the advanced format and traditional, depends on who I duel and whether I participate in a torunament or not. Anyways, I have homework to do and tests and that kind of crap, so do you want to be the Co-Owner of this club, Zameric?

darklord18

It kinda sucks that Monster Reborn is banned (again!) I finally got one in Yugi's Duelist Pack, and the second day the new list came out, first thing I saw: Monster Reborn: FORBIDDEN. It's gonna be hard to stand against Black Wings, Lightsworns and Gladiator Beasts.

You kidding me right? Monster Reborn the only way I can bring cards like Sapphire and RDA (Red dragon Archfiend) and Stardust out when their destroy. That mean two card I use are Banned. Too bad I don't go to tournament. Mainly as there none here. though I got to ask were do you get the Gold series Packs? also were can I find a easy Monster reborn? as my one old (it not rip but it one of the first cards I got and it starting to get worn out) and were can I get Pot of Greed?

yeah though me and my friend don't Play Advances restriction. they limited the fun you can have going all out.

Though on another note I got 4 pack of Yugi and and 3 out of 4 had Sword of Revealing Light. one of the card I had and lost. Though the other two I don't know what I going to do with as you can only use one per deck.

also I going to look at the local shop for a ancient fairly Dragon tin and try getting one or two of it in a tin. (like I did with Red dragon fiend, got it tin and open one pack to see the first card another Red dragon fiend.)

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
You kidding me right? Monster Reborn the only way I can bring cards like Sapphire and RDA (Red dragon Archfiend) and Stardust out when their destroy. That mean two card I use are Banned. Too bad I don't go to tournament. Mainly as there none here. though I got to ask were do you get the Gold series Packs? also were can I find a easy Monster reborn? as my one old (it not rip but it one of the first cards I got and it starting to get worn out) and were can I get Pot of Greed?

yeah though me and my friend don't Play Advances restriction. they limited the fun you can have going all out.

Though on another note I got 4 pack of Yugi and and 3 out of 4 had Sword of Revealing Light. one of the card I had and lost. Though the other two I don't know what I going to do with as you can only use one per deck.

also I going to look at the local shop for a ancient fairly Dragon tin and try getting one or two of it in a tin. (like I did with Red dragon fiend, got it tin and open one pack to see the first card another Red dragon fiend.)

I think that Yugi's DP is the only good DP ever made. the others just suck, Yugi DP has Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, and all those typhical Yugi cards. I still don't understand why they put in Card of Sancity, Yugi never played that card. Sage's Stone (also a TCG exclusive and extremely hard to find) should be replaced with it, or another good spell card that yugi used often. Like Thousand Knives or Dark Magic Curtain or Magic Formula, but they have to put in yugi's worst card, Card of Sancity, the only card that is useless in his DP, and I got 3 of them.. I bought 10 Yugi DP, 3 Card of Sancity, that sucks.. I rather got anogther 3 Dark Magicians (although, my Dark Magician deck has 3 Dark Magicians, and they all come from Yugi's original starter Deck, and it's stated as extremely hard to find)

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Hehe yeah lol, I play with the advanced format and traditional, depends on who I duel and whether I participate in a torunament or not. Anyways, I have homework to do and tests and that kind of crap, so do you want to be the Co-Owner of this club, Zameric?
I would be honored to. :)

I pretty sure most of the old starter decks have a Monster Reborn, but you can probably only get them online now. Pot of Greed seem to be a little rarer; Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon booster packs and Starter Deck: Yugi Evolution.

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Can i join? [recently re-watched all of the original series and i'm gonna watch the Abridged Series]

Pot of Greed seem to be a little rarer;

Even though they use it in every goddamn battle? ... and then EXPLAIN what it does every time ... o_O

Yami Bakura -> "Why so British" <- need i say more [btw i happen to be british =D] AND why is he a LOW rank >[
... but no seriously, he turns out to be the main villian >D ... [most of my top 5 are villians >.>;]

Chaos Command Magician or Feral Imp [i can't choose] dunno why, Chaos has an awesome outfit and Feral imp is just a cool monster design.

Which Yu-Gi-Oh! do you like the most? The Original one, the newer or the newest and why?
Original ... havn't watched the others, but friends of mine who have younger simblings basically told me not to bother.

Which type of card do you prefer? Effect-monster, Trap, Spell, Ritual, Fusion, Normal or synchro and why?
Fusion -> because i can do the smug face when i manage to summon it

no idea? ... no really i just like it, mainly the last season because i've always liked Egyptology ^^

Not obsessed as such.

I never collected the cards =[ ... but a friend of mine has like 15 decks o_O
and my other friend has two decks mixed together, but she has all three Harpie Ladies, the Harpie Sisters card, Elegant Egotist and Harpy Lady hunting grounds

What is your favorite millenium item and why?
... *shrugs*

So, am i in?

Last edited:

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
I would be honored to. :)
Alright, thanks man :)

I pretty sure most of the old starter decks have a Monster Reborn, but you can probably only get them online now. Pot of Greed seem to be a little rarer; Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon booster packs and Starter Deck: Yugi Evolution.[/QUOTE

Monster Reborn is rarer then Pot of Greed. These are the decks and boosters where Pot of Greed can be found in:
Structure Deck 1: Dragon's Roar
Structure Deck 2: Zombie Madness
Structure Deck 3: Blaze of Destruction
Structure Deck 4: Fury from the Deep
Starter Deck: Yugi Evolution
Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon
Dark Beginning 1
Tournament Pack 3rd Season

Since these Structure Decks are pretty recent, Monster Reborn is alot harder to get, but that doesn't matter, they're both forbidden...

Can i join? [recently re-watched all of the original series and i'm gonna watch the Abridged Series]

Even though they use it in every goddamn battle? ... and then EXPLAIN what it does every time ... o_O

Yami Bakura -> "Why so British" <- need i say more [btw i happen to be british =D] AND why is he a LOW rank >[
... but no seriously, he turns out to be the main villian >D ... [most of my top 5 are villians >.>;]

Chaos Command Magician or Feral Imp [i can't choose] dunno why, Chaos has an awesome outfit and Feral imp is just a cool monster design.

Original ... havn't watched the others, but friends of mine who have younger simblings basically told me not to bother.

Fusion -> because i can do the smug face when i manage to summon it

no idea? ... no really i just like it, mainly the last season because i've always liked Egyptology ^^

Not obsessed as such.

I never collected the cards =[ ... but a friend of mine has like 15 decks o_O
and my other friend has two decks mixed together, but she has all three Harpie Ladies, the Harpie Sisters card, Elegant Egotist and Harpy Lady hunting grounds

... *shrugs*

So, am i in?

Of course you can join, welcome in :) one of the reasons why I like Yu-Gi-Oh! is because it has alot to do with Egypt, I've liked Egypt my whole life :p

dream pray

ho ho holy shiit!!!
uhmmm...
I am sorry but I want to get put of this club.
because I have my own club and stuff and don't have time to be active in this club too!
soory...

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
uhmmm...
I am sorry but I want to get put of this club.
because I have my own club and stuff and don't have time to be active in this club too!
soory...
Aww, well it'll be sad to have you go and we will miss ya. But I totally understand why you need to leave. I hope you have a good time in your other club and maybe you'll be able to come back one day.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
I still don't understand why they put in Card of Sancity, Yugi never played that card

Actually I think he did during the KC Championship Arc ... it was either him or Rebecca, i can't remember.

If you need artwork for this club i'll volunteer [has no life and likes making Graphics]

And if i had known that YGOTAS was gonna be this funny i would have watched earlier.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.

Actually I think he did during the KC Championship Arc ... it was either him or Rebecca, i can't remember.

If you need artwork for this club i'll volunteer [has no life and likes making Graphics]

And if i had known that YGOTAS was gonna be this funny i would have watched earlier.

Okay, that makes sense :p
Well, if you reallt want to make artwork for this club, do it :) thanks alot :)
haha :p

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
May I join?
I have a bunch...all time favorite now is Yusei.
The cool calm and collect way he acts is refreshing.
Dark Magician. I'm a softy for the "Dark Magician" cards in general.
GX was great. 5Ds in is intresting. But I like the orginal the best.
Wich type of card do you prefer? Effect-monster, Trap, Spell, Ritual, Fusion, Normal or synchro and why?
Effect. Simply because Dark Magician decks need them as well as spells.
The Monsters and Storyline. The duel Action is a great too...
I used to be obsessed when i was younger....but now...I'm just a fan.
I have cards. Dark Magician, Harpie,Cyber Dragon,Warrior and Amazon(ess).
I like them all the same.

Can I join? I've loved yu-gi-oh from the beginning and have been waiting for something like this to show up.

Probably my ever-trusty Satellite Cannon. Virtually limitless firepower and infamous rarity. It was a real pain to get.

Cloudians. I love those funny little clouds (and Eye of the Typhoon). I've just added Athena to give some extra firepower. This is the perfect deck for Athena, considering her effect.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
May I join?
I have a bunch...all time favorite now is Yusei.
The cool calm and collect way he acts is refreshing.
Dark Magician. I'm a softy for the "Dark Magician" cards in general.
GX was great. 5Ds in is intresting. But I like the orginal the best.
Wich type of card do you prefer? Effect-monster, Trap, Spell, Ritual, Fusion, Normal or synchro and why?
Effect. Simply because Dark Magician decks need them as well as spells.
The Monsters and Storyline. The duel Action is a great too...
I used to be obsessed when i was younger....but now...I'm just a fan.
I have cards. Dark Magician, Harpie,Cyber Dragon,Warrior and Amazon(ess).
I like them all the same.

Yeah of course you may join, welcome :)

Can I join? I've loved yu-gi-oh from the beginning and have been waiting for something like this to show up.

Probably my ever-trusty Satellite Cannon. Virtually limitless firepower and infamous rarity. It was a real pain to get.

Cloudians. I love those funny little clouds (and Eye of the Typhoon). I've just added Athena to give some extra firepower. This is the perfect deck for Athena, considering her effect.

Of course you can join, welcome :)
I've been wondering, does anybody know when this new Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's movie is coming out in Europe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.