• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ !-!The official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club!-! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
@ Zameric:
I don't know wich channel it is on, I'm figguring that out myself right now too.
It sucks, I really want to see the show myself too, I hate watching it on youtube, such bad quality...

@ murkrowrob:
thanks for your vote, what the hell... I forgot tha Black Rose isn't a plant!
Such a stupid misstake..

@ celebitrainer:
Wow :O that's so sweet!
I wish I had that much luck :O

I know a new topic, thanks to celebitrainer :p
Alright then:
What are your best pulls?
This can include cards you think are great or have been a big help for your deck.
I begin then :) My best pull was actually today, I pulled a Lava Golem from a Retro Pack 2, and since I'm still building my Fiend-deck, this card was of great use.
I'll post my deck later btw :)

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Well I'll just have to go search for the station it is on, on the internet later and let ya know when I find it.

I guessing this means "what is the best card you gotten from a pack/tin/trade", maybe.
Since I haven't bought any Yu-Gi-Oh cards in a long time, for now I'll just have to say the JMP-002 Red-Eyes B. Dragon (Ultra Rare) that I bought in a card shop because it was the coolest Red-Eyes B. Dragon card I had ever seen.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x

Im sticking with my original vote and going for cainsaw insect - for resons that I listed back then.

I dont tend to collect booster packs much anymore, although, back when i did, my best cards that i got (and *means I cant use) are Ruin, queen of oblivion, necklace of command, shinato, king of a higher plane*, destiny end dragoon*, multiple piece golem* etc. (im collecting tins currently, only got black rose dragon right now, but getting wiraqocha rasca when its out :D )

darklord18

pulling a Red dragon archfiend from a pack from the Red dragon archfiend tin. lol

also Cyber end dragon, yubel and Sword of reveling light.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Gotta be the time I bought a Black Rose Dragon tin and pulled Rainbow Neos.

I kid you not, I actually got Rainbow Neos... though I don't have the Fusion Materials, so I can't summon it... damn Fusion Materials...

Apart from that, I remember the time I pulled a Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon Exodia piece, the Right Arm I think...

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
@ Zameric:
Yes, that's what I meant :p
@ murkrowrob:
I don't know what you're doing, but "Iäm sticking with my original vote Chainsaw Insect" isn't really smart dude. Listen, I gave you the types and the monsters, if you can't deal with Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, that's your problem, cause last time I checked, Chainsaw Insect was NOT on the list, for this you get a warning.

@ darklord18:
You actually pulled a Yubel? Crap that's so sweet..
I wish I was that lucky xD

@ storymasterb:
Rainbow Neos, I have the fusion material monsters for it but I never pulled one myself, so the monsters are pretty useless to me, lol.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
@ murkrowrob:
I don't know what you're doing, but "Iäm sticking with my original vote Chainsaw Insect" isn't really smart dude. Listen, I gave you the types and the monsters, if you can't deal with Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, that's your problem, cause last time I checked, Chainsaw Insect was NOT on the list, for this you get a warning.

wtf? I meant that for the best pulls topic. It was in bold at the top and basically when i said 'stick to my originlal vote' i meant for the best pulls thing again and reasons why it was good and a good-pull were listed when i foolishly voted for it. My vote is still with theinen as I voted for it a few posts earlier.
I mean 'what were your best pulls' was in bold at the top of the post, sheesh....

-Red-

My best pull was when I planned to buy a Phantom Darkness booster, but I realized I didn't have enough money, so I bought a Cyber Dark Impact booster and ended up getting a Ultimate Rare Storm Shooter. :)

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
@ murkrowrob:
Sorry, it wasn't really clear to me, I'll remove your warning.
Easy man, I'll remove the warning if it was not right to give the person a warning if they can explan themselves.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]

Never actually traded/bought cards ... I just have really nice friends - so best cards i reckon would be Chaos Command Magician

Started a duel with Esha today, Dark Magician Vs Chaos Command Magician

I had Crystal Raigeki as a face down trap and Ruby Carbuncle in the Spell/Trap Card Zone ... then a teacher comes over and tells us to stop using our frees to play games -_-;

Plus another mate of mine [we're starting a YuGiOh virus in our year] says he thinks he has Blue Eyes White Dragon and a Red Eyes Black Dragon, and if he finds them i can have them =] ... i help him during Physics XD

cybermew

A la lune!
I'm not an anime fan, I'm serious player, and seriously saddened by the lack of serious posters in here.

The fact that you are impressed by someone pulling a Yubel scares me deeply. You do know they are only £2 odd on ebay.

Anyway, I think this club needs a kick start for some serious discussion, so may I join?

Seriously, some of you guys need to hang out at the ACD. The majority of us don't bite (I do, however. Please, post SENSIBLE decks)

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Seriously, some of you guys need to hang out at the ACD. The majority of us don't bite (I do, however. Please, post SENSIBLE decks)

I'd like to point out that just because YOU are a "serious player" the rest of us may not be, and may only play for a) the sake of it or b) for something called fun.

I happen to play for reason b) so i don't particularly wish for someone to suddenly burst in and proclaim that the decks weve made are not "sensible". Suggest ways to improve it, yes, but please do remember the fine line between constructive critism and ridicule.

Now that i have that off my chest, welcome.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
Some things going on here in only 3 posts, lol.
Anyways, I have a good and a bad opinion about your post cybermew.
Lets start with the good one:
First of all, welcome, since I'm the leader I can't refuse you wanting to join, since there's nothing wrong with the post you made, besides that it is a little bit... untrue..
Well, we haven't had a real BIG discussion, so make one, if you want to, but don't make it pointless.
the bad side of your post that you're pretty much unsulting other people here who actually care about their decks and made them because they like the game and the fun you CAN get from it, they do not only care about winning.
And it scares you deeply that I'm impressed by someone pulling Yubel?
Listen, mate, I have a fiend-deck, and a Yubel is something I really want in the deck, just the fact that it is cheap and not too hard to get doesn't mean it isn't worth anything.
I'm not a spoiled rich kid that only plays the best cards of the best, I like the game itself very much, even the winning part, of course, and I built my decks with care and I have a personal bond with them (something that Most lightsworn players lack, since they only click on the card pictures and whuppaa, a phew weeks later and they have them.)
I have currently 3 decks, wich I'm proud of, and say what you want, but my monarch deck defeats Lightsworns and blackwings surprisingly easy.
My decks are: Fiend, Monarch - spell/trap card destroy - Earth - beatdown, and my last one my precious Spell-Counter deck, wich I still need to collect all the Synchro magicians for.
With that said, I'm done, for now.

May i join this club? MY favortie card is a ghost form of powertool dragon and i have a morphitronic deck.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
@cybermew I feel the same way as ~.:Northern Lights:.~ and ancient pray. You are welcome to join the club since your post was not against the rules, but you should be a little more considerate of how you talk about others.
I also think it would be nice to hear about the game from a competitive player's perspective, but not if you are just going to bash other people's way of enjoying the franchise.

I went to 4kids.tv to look for listings of the anime. I could only find a TV listing for the first series, I thought 5Ds was showing right now but maybe I was wrong. You can however watch online the first two seasons of GX and they appear to be half way through the second season of 5Ds. I'll look later to see if 5Ds is still actually playing, as I only did a quick run through for now. I'll also try to look for an official source online for English subs of the anime.

Yu-Gi-Oh!:
Saturdays @ 9am, CW channel​
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX:
Online @ 4kids.tv/show​
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds:
Online @ 4kids.tv/show​

Last edited:

darklord18

May i join this club? MY favortie card is a ghost form of powertool dragon and i have a morphitronic deck.

first there is no ghost form of Power tool dragon. you must be mistake with it ghost rare card form.

I pretty sure that what you mean.

they haven't show any 5D episode over here yet. :(

(there are a lot)
*I once got a Labyrinth of Nightmare pack off an ice cream truck and pulled Magic Cylinder.
*The first pack of Magic Ruler cards I ever bought had Serpent Knight Dragon
*About two years ago I pulled a Ghost-rare Rainbow Dragon on my birthday of all days (the next day I pulled Venominaga, which was convenient because it was exactly what I had wished for when blowing out the candles)
*I bought one of those sets with two Tactical Evolution packs and one Labyrinth of Nightmare pack and ended up pulling both Magic Cylinder and Frost and Flame Dragon
*I bought the E-hero Grand Neos Tin and pulled Air Neos and Cyberdark Dragon
*I once bought a special edition thing with 3 Phantom Darkness packs and pulled Golden Flying Fish, Allure of Darkness, and Yubel-The Ultimate Nightmare; can you believe it, not a single normal rare

Also, good news; I went to the Stardust Overdrive SP on Sunday too, and while I failed to pull any good cards I did manage to win a Stardust Overdrive play mat.

Last edited:

darklord18

/\ same here, I got a grand neos tin from my best friend and I pull out a Grand mole and i think a crystal beast amyiest cat which I didn't have at that time.

but today I brought a ancient Phoispy (I sorry for bad spelling) pack and I got the monkey Earthbound immortal. and I have to say it be a great trump card for a Crystal beast deck due to Ancient city effect if I remember right was if one or more CB cards in your spell and trap zone this card can not be destroy by spell or trap cards or was it effects? and if you have three or more you can send one CB from your monster zone to negat a spell or trap card and destroy it.

@ darklord18:
You actually pulled a Yubel? Crap that's so sweet..
I wish I was that lucky xD

though if you play a fiend deck then maybe Yubel would be good but unless you got all three then you might want to get Dark armed Dragon (DAD) or Rainbow Dark Dragon instead. But also cards that force your oppent to attack is a must have for Yubel. I not saying Yubel is useless it just for me it just something I would say you shouldn't use unless you have all of it set..

I would like to see your Fiend deck and see if there any good cards that you should get. it all of the monster are Dark type then DAD, Rainbow dark dragon and Return from the different dimson (sorry for spelling) would be a great help. as DAD will remove any defense your opponent has at a cost of remove a dark type monster from play for each card you destory which then you can you use the Return from Difirent Disimison to do a OTK.

anyway

anyway I don't know if you heard of the new OCG set call Shining Darkness but ti seem Crow will be getting a dragon and I for one don't think it be the 5th dragon as it has Black feathers in it name. and as the anime has show the 5th dragon to have no black wing or feathers it most likely going to be related to his Black wings. though I getting interest in the Black wings, I still love the Crystal beast archtype but Black wing seem interesting.

the reason I said Crow dragon will not be the 5th dragon is just what I think and I don't mean to offend anyone who think it is. I just saying what I think.

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
The fact that you are impressed by someone pulling a Yubel scares me deeply. You do know they are only £2 odd on ebay.

Well, to be fair, Yubel is verging on useless without the upgrades of it, however, Yubel, being one of my favourites, is definitely a good thing to get form a booster pack, especially when the rarest thing I got from Phantom Darkness is dark spirit art -greed.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Well I found that Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds is on CartoonNetwork weekdays @ 8am.
But I don’t think GX is on TV in the U.S. right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.