• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ !-!The official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club!-! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
I play casually mainly because im not sure where the **** the tournaments are and i cba to go. i do use the traditional format although a worlds without monster reborn is a world without lollipops :( (yes, i know that makes no sense whatsoever). Anyway topic-wise, i have a few ideas:
Favourite archetype/strategy?
Best ritual/synchro/fusion whatever (preferably that you have)
Favourite of the 5 dragons?

Personally, to those my answers would be archfiends, shinato, king of a higher plane (or five-headed dragon i got from ltd edition dinosaurs rage) and black rose dragon.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
I think I just might go back to straight traditional format if I can't use Premature Burial.

Damn it.

Best ritual/synchro/fusion whatever

Lycanthrope - why? because it's a goddamn Werewolf card is why ... plus it's effect is pretty cool =], it matches my vampire trio, but unfrotunatly don't have the cards to actually summon it *gloom*

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs

I'd have to say Savior Star Dragon. While Savior Demon Dragon is stronger, it doesn't have the destruction potential of Savior Star. I mean, any time your opponent activates an effect, Tribute Savior Star Dragon to WIPE THEIR FIELD. That is just plain scary. Need I even mention using that, then Wicked Reborn to bring back Savior Star Dragon and deal out 3800 points of damage with ONE ATTACK?

And that's even without considering the use of Synchro Strike, Megamorph and the other pieces of nastiness that can turn a field wipe into an OTK. Yep, Savior Star Dragon is top in my book, although I would prefer it if its TCG name wasn't so... lacking in meaning and flair.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...

It would have to be either Stardust Dragon or Black Rose Dragon. Stardust dragon is just a negator for like... anything that destroys, and it's definately abused because of this. Black Rose Dragon clears the entire field, and also spammed so much in a way it got limited. In terms of Ritual, Demise perhaps won, because you can clear the ENTIRE FIELD except this card (sounds like Judgement Dragon). For Fusion... FGD because it's the strongest?

trip_dering

Team Legendz Boss
*joins*

And I'll answer all but two of the OP's questions in one fell swoop.

Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! character (or duelist) and why?
-> Syrus Truesdale, he is so under appreciated and has the potential to go far.

Which of all Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards is your favorite card and why?
-> Tempest Magician, currently it is my most expensive card, and it's a staple in my deck.

Which Yu-Gi-Oh! do you like the most? The Original one, the newer or the newest and why?
-> The original one, it introduced us to the game and laid out the framework for what we have now.

Which type of card do you prefer? Effect-monster, Trap, Spell, Ritual, Fusion, Normal or synchro and why?
-> Normal Monsters. I run a whole deck of them, and they have major support. And flavor text RULES.

What do you like most about Yu-Gi-Oh!?
-> The fact that I get to meet new people at tournaments (even though I've never entered an official one.)

Are you obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh! or just a (big) fan of it?
-> Just a fan.

What kind of deck do you have (IF you have one)?
-> 14 currently:
The Gauntlet said:
Horus Control
Spell Counter Immortals
Victory Viper Turbo
A-Counter Control
an old-school WATER bounce deck
Normal Monster Beatdown
Blue-Eyes White Dragon theme
Red-Eyes B. Dragon theme with OTK
All-Out Attacks OTK
Neo-Spacian theme
Armed Dragon theme
/Assault Mode Warrior Synchro
An all Rare-card deck
Insect theme with Demise OTK

What is your favorite millenium item and why?
-> The Eye. Reading minds is fun!

If you could add any card(s) to the ban list, what would you choose?

-> Any "Blackwing" or "Saber" monster, those decks are too powerful.

Which archetype do you like most and do you think is the most powerful?
-> Blackwings/Sabers (the ones that I can't beat yet)

What do think of the new Structure Deck that is coming out the 27th of October?
-> Average, I'm just getting it for the playmat.

What are your best pulls?

-> Armory Arm from my first Duelist Pack - Yusei
-> Dark Paladin from my first Duelist Pack - Yugi
-> and my favorite: Imperial Order from my first pack ever, a Metal Raiders 1/e.

--0--

And now the newest question:

My thought-best Synchro Monster is either the aforementioned Tempest Magician or the ever so broken Cosmic Fortress Gol'Gar.

Last edited:

darklord18

me it

Rainbow Neo for Fusion. Wipe out ethier the monster zone, Spell and traps zone or even send the graveyard back to the person deck.

Synchro. I forgot it name but it one of the few not in teh TCG yet due to it effect by sending one card from your hand to the grave send one card from your opponent side of the field to their hand.

Chimchar15

My are the Flamvells and the Juraks. I love fire attributes and those are awesome. I haven't tried Volcanics though. It's weird, for some reason I'm just not that crazy about them, I'll probably build a deck for it, but I won't use it like crazy.

cybermew

A la lune!
My locals deck for tommorow.

Monsters: 20
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1 Morphing Jar
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Armageddon Knight
3 Necro Gardna
2 Mezuki
2 Goblin Zombie
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Spirit Reaper

Spells: 15
3 Burial from a Different Dimension
2 Allure of Darkness
2 Lightning Vortex
2 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Brain Control
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Book of Moon
1 Instant Fusion

Traps: 5
1 Divine Wrath
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole

Side
2 Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Legendary Jujitsu Master
2 Doomcaliber Knight
1 Scapegoat
2 Soul Release
1 Nobleman of Extermination
1 Dust Tornado
2 Malevolent Catastrophe

1 Stardust Dragon
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Mist Wurm
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Blackwing Armor Master
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Revived King Ha Des
1 Doomkaiser Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary
1 Ally of Justice - Catastor
1 Musician King
1 Reaper on the Nightmare

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
My locals deck for tommorow.

Monsters: 20
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1 Morphing Jar
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Armageddon Knight
3 Necro Gardna
2 Mezuki
2 Goblin Zombie
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Spirit Reaper

Spells: 15
3 Burial from a Different Dimension
2 Allure of Darkness
2 Lightning Vortex
2 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Brain Control
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Book of Moon
1 Instant Fusion

Traps: 5
1 Divine Wrath
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole

Side
2 Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Legendary Jujitsu Master
2 Doomcaliber Knight
1 Scapegoat
2 Soul Release
1 Nobleman of Extermination
1 Dust Tornado
2 Malevolent Catastrophe

1 Stardust Dragon
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Mist Wurm
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Blackwing Armor Master
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Revived King Ha Des
1 Doomkaiser Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary
1 Ally of Justice - Catastor
1 Musician King
1 Reaper on the Nightmare

I can see you got a theme of sending darks to graveyard for graveyard control, and then you got tricks like DAD and easy synchro (plaguespreading Zombie). Question is, Brionac is already out? The Hidden Arsenal pack still isn't released in USA.

cybermew

A la lune!
I can see you got a theme of sending darks to graveyard for graveyard control, and then you got tricks like DAD and easy synchro (plaguespreading Zombie). Question is, Brionac is already out? The Hidden Arsenal pack still isn't released in USA.

In the UK, Brionac came out on Thursday.

I have half a box on order to pick up when I get to locals, and might possibly get another half if I don't pull him.

darklord18

good luck.

which should I go for? Majestic star dragon or Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca?
which one be good for a crystal beast deck.

also yeah um dose anyone knwo what come with the Luna/Leo tin? dose it just ocme with pack of cards or dose it have a secret rare card in it?

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
^ Wiraqocha Rasca, unless you don't mind spending £24.95 on amazon for the stardust dragon tin (unless you already have it). Rasca could work in crystal beasts - you could return thos as spells to deck as opposed to monsters you control which is either a good offense or defying the whole rainbow dragon summoning process. depending on how you see it.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
good luck.

which should I go for? Majestic star dragon or Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca?
which one be good for a crystal beast deck.

also yeah um dose anyone knwo what come with the Luna/Leo tin? dose it just ocme with pack of cards or dose it have a secret rare card in it?

Hmmm... between those two tins? I'mma prefer Majestic Star Dragon, but I think both are pretty useless imo. But you're seeking for packs to help for a crystal beast deck? You're looking WAY too far ahead. For that dck, try to find Force of the Breaker, or the Tactical Evolution pack. If it's still sold, the Jesse Anderson Duelist Pack works as well. Leo/Luna tin's promo is another Earthbound Immortal.

I'm going to get like 5 packs of Hidden Arsenal when it comes out. Looks epic to me.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I'm going to go on a whim here and say Flamvells. Seriously, since I wrote a fanfic with the main character (Julian Mikuro) using Flamvells, I have been given a lot of respect for them. And joy of joys, they're out in Europe now! I can see Hidden Arsenal on my Christmas list precisely for that reason!

Apart from that, Earthbound Immortals. Those things are just incredibly scary, packed to the brim with powerful effects, the least of which is direct attacks. It is just terrifying to have a 2500+ ATK monster on your opponent's field with a direct attacker ability. Just watch with a maxed out Wiraqocha Rasca to see my point. They all have good abilities and combos, Aslla Piscu and Future Visions, Chacu Challhua and Unity etc. Of them all, my favorite EI has to be Wiraqocha Rasca.

sspokemon

well i have about 4 or 5 decks and i cant name what was in there i havent had a duel properly in months

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I was sick last week with a cold but I am back now. :)

Favorite archetype/strategy?
Right now, probably the rock sphinxs. Exxod is a really awesome card. I just wish they could have made a full archetype out of it with more monsters and support.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
Hi everybody, this is just a short post, cause I have alot to do..
Alright, let's get straight to the point, I have alot of homework and tests going on, and hardly have any time left for the PC, so I don't think I'll be posting much here for at least one week, but I do check this club Every day, so please just follow the rules while I'm gone, I'm really sorry guys, it's my last year on school, so it's alot of work right now.
Also, sorry to you guys that PMed/VMed me, I'll answer as soon as possible, and we'll have our duel cybermew, you can count on that.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
post everything that happens in your duel with cybermew :D
i didn't expect any of my topic suggestionms to be answered, so the fact that people hav is great!!!! XD
anyway, i got bored, so i wrote down a random batteryman deck idea (OTKO)
Batteryman AA x3
Batteryman D x3
Batteryman Micro-Cell x3
Batteryman Charger x3
Batteryman Industrial Strength
Super-Electromagnetic Voltech Dragon x2
Guardian of Order x2
Honest x3
Shining Angel x3
Short Circuit x3
Battery Charger x3
Quick Charger x2
Inferno Reckless Summon x3
Double Summon
Reckless Greed x2
Bottomless Trap Hole
Judgement of Thunder x2

SIDE DECK
Batteryman Industrial strength
Solar Ray x2
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
-Filler- x6

darklord18

Hmmm... between those two tins? I'mma prefer Majestic Star Dragon, but I think both are pretty useless imo. But you're seeking for packs to help for a crystal beast deck? You're looking WAY too far ahead. For that dck, try to find Force of the Breaker, or the Tactical Evolution pack. If it's still sold, the Jesse Anderson Duelist Pack works as well. Leo/Luna tin's promo is another Earthbound Immortal.

I'm going to get like 5 packs of Hidden Arsenal when it comes out. Looks epic to me.

um might I say the deck I using for the EI is a full crystal beast deck and has most if not all the cards from the set you said.

anyway I going with Earthbound Immortal tin but one question.

in team duel/Tag duels. if I have EI on the field can my partner on his monster zone have a EI even though it effect say you can only control one EI at a time?

also here my new deck I reform the last one I post and decide to remove CB topaz tiger and rainbow dragon and put them in the other Crystal beast deck.

this deck focus on Swarning CB and other monster for Syhnchozies Stardust or other syncho monster while getting CB on the Spell/Trap zone. Not it has not been tested yet.

name: Black feather crystals.
Extra deck 9
Red dragon fiend x 2
Stardust dragon
Black rose dragon
Colossal fighter
Gaia knight the force of earth
X Saber Urbellum
Turbo warrior
Cyber end dragon

Main deck 40

Monster: 19
Blackwing Shira the blue flame
Blackwing Mistral the silver sheld
Blackwing Kalut the moon shadow
CB Sapphire pegasus
CB Amethyst cat
CB Ruby carbuncle x 2
CB Emerald tortoise x 2
CB Cobalt eagle x 2
CB amber mammoth x 2
Turbo synchron
X Saber Airbellum
Yubel
Quillbolt Hedgehog x 3

spells 17
Against the wind
Black whirlwind
Ancient city 0 rainbow ruins
Crystal blessing x 2
Crystal promise x 2
Crystal Beacon
Crystal abundance x 2
sword of revealing light
Metamorphosis
Double summon x 2
Emergency Provisions
Brain Control
Monster reborn

traps 4
Ebon arrow
Fake feather
Urgent tuning
Raigeki break

Side deck 15
XX saber Gardestrike
Counselor lily
XX -Saber ragigura x 2
Goblin attack force
Debris dragon
Sunny Pixie x 2
X saber anu piranha
X Saber galahad
Silber wing
Crystal promise
Crystal Beacon
Defense draw
Gottoms' emergency call

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
Forgot to post something here.
@ sspokemon:
You get 2 warnings for not following 2 of the club rules!
You are not allowed to post if you're not part of the club (excluding join-post) and one liners aren't allowed in here, therefor you are banned till the 16th of November.
God, read the rules for gods sake newbies! No offense, but 2 out of 3 were newbies that never learned to read the rules...
and how big does this rule need to be? Size 10? Don't tell me you didn't see the size 6 red letters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.