• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ !-!The official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club!-! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
um might I say the deck I using for the EI is a full crystal beast deck and has most if not all the cards from the set you said.

anyway I going with Earthbound Immortal tin but one question.

in team duel/Tag duels. if I have EI on the field can my partner on his monster zone have a EI even though it effect say you can only control one EI at a time?

also here my new deck I reform the last one I post and decide to remove CB topaz tiger and rainbow dragon and put them in the other Crystal beast deck.

this deck focus on Swarning CB and other monster for Syhnchozies Stardust or other syncho monster while getting CB on the Spell/Trap zone. Not it has not been tested yet.

name: Black feather crystals.
Extra deck 9
Red dragon fiend x 2
Stardust dragon
Black rose dragon
Colossal fighter
Gaia knight the force of earth
X Saber Urbellum
Turbo warrior
Cyber end dragon

Main deck 40

Monster: 19
Blackwing Shira the blue flame
Blackwing Mistral the silver sheld
Blackwing Kalut the moon shadow
CB Sapphire pegasus
CB Amethyst cat
CB Ruby carbuncle x 2
CB Emerald tortoise x 2
CB Cobalt eagle x 2
CB amber mammoth x 2
Turbo synchron
X0Saber Airbellum
Yubel
Quillbolt Hedgehog x 3

spells 17
Against the wind
Black whirlwind
Ancient city 0 rainbow ruins
Crystal blessing x 2
Crystal promise x 2
Crystal Beacon
Crystal abundance x 2
sword of revealing light
Metamorphosis
Double summon x 2
Emergency Provisions
Brain Control
Monster reborn

traps 4
Ebon arrow
Fake feather
Urgent tuning
Raigeki break

Side deck 15
XX saber Gardestrike
Counselor lily
XX -Saber ragigura x 2
Goblin attack force
Debris dragon
Sunny Pixie x 2
X saber anu piranha
X Saber galahad
Silber wing
Crystal promise
Crystal Beacon
Defense draw
Gottoms' emergency call

What do you guys think?

Here are my opinions for the deck:

First of all, I find it really odd combining two really bizzare archtypes into one decks, but sometimes it can give a surpprise. But in this case, it appears that you just mixed like two decks together, and it doesn't look like it has synergy, unless I'm mistaken. Perhaps the only relation is synchro, but that alone just isn't the way I look at it. Important is, what is your playing strategy? It would be more helpful if you explained how you use your deck.

Ok, now, here are other comments I got. I would say, you SHOULD add a Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. It is argumentally one of, if not, the best tuners to exist, simply because of the half-ing effect. It should be really easy to get one, as it's a normal rare in Crimson Crisis, and it's a cheap card if you decide to buy it seperately. I don't think Kalut is a good idea, unless you have lots of blackwings. Another suggestion is Rescue Cat. By tributing Rescue cat, you can just bring out a X-Saber Airbellum and the Crystal Beast Cat for an instant 6 star synchro. Last item to recommend is looking at the 'staples' list. You should add the staples, or at least think about them. Some staples are Mystical Space Typhoon, Heavy Storm, Torrential Tribute, etc. Perhaps Torrential Tribute will make it easy to send the beasts to the S/T zone?

If you're playing advance format, Metamorphisis and Monster Reborn isn't allowed. You can simply use Call of the Haunted instead.

...What is Cyber End Dragon doing here?

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
um might I say the deck I using for the EI is a full crystal beast deck and has most if not all the cards from the set you said.

anyway I going with Earthbound Immortal tin but one question.

in team duel/Tag duels. if I have EI on the field can my partner on his monster zone have a EI even though it effect say you can only control one EI at a time?

also here my new deck I reform the last one I post and decide to remove CB topaz tiger and rainbow dragon and put them in the other Crystal beast deck.

this deck focus on Swarning CB and other monster for Syhnchozies Stardust or other syncho monster while getting CB on the Spell/Trap zone. Not it has not been tested yet.

name: Black feather crystals.
Extra deck 9
Red dragon fiend x 2
Stardust dragon
Black rose dragon
Colossal fighter
Gaia knight the force of earth
X Saber Urbellum
Turbo warrior
Cyber end dragon

Main deck 40

Monster: 19
Blackwing Shira the blue flame
Blackwing Mistral the silver sheld
Blackwing Kalut the moon shadow
CB Sapphire pegasus
CB Amethyst cat
CB Ruby carbuncle x 2
CB Emerald tortoise x 2
CB Cobalt eagle x 2
CB amber mammoth x 2
Turbo synchron
X0Saber Airbellum
Yubel
Quillbolt Hedgehog x 3

spells 17
Against the wind
Black whirlwind
Ancient city 0 rainbow ruins
Crystal blessing x 2
Crystal promise x 2
Crystal Beacon
Crystal abundance x 2
sword of revealing light
Metamorphosis
Double summon x 2
Emergency Provisions
Brain Control
Monster reborn

traps 4
Ebon arrow
Fake feather
Urgent tuning
Raigeki break

Side deck 15
XX saber Gardestrike
Counselor lily
XX -Saber ragigura x 2
Goblin attack force
Debris dragon
Sunny Pixie x 2
X saber anu piranha
X Saber galahad
Silber wing
Crystal promise
Crystal Beacon
Defense draw
Gottoms' emergency call

What do you guys think?

Here are my opinions for the deck:

First of all, I find it really odd combining two really bizzare archtypes into one decks, but sometimes it can give a surpprise. But in this case, it appears that you just mixed like two decks together, and it doesn't look like it has synergy, unless I'm mistaken. Perhaps the only relation is synchro, but that alone just isn't the way I look at it. Important is, what is your playing strategy? It would be more helpful if you explained how you use your deck.

Ok, now, here are other comments I got. I would say, you SHOULD add a Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. It is argumentally one of, if not, the best tuners to exist, simply because of the half-ing effect. It should be really easy to get one, as it's a normal rare in Crimson Crisis, and it's a cheap card if you decide to buy it seperately. I don't think Kalut is a good idea, unless you have lots of blackwings. Another suggestion is Rescue Cat. By tributing Rescue cat, you can just bring out a X-Saber Airbellum and the Crystal Beast Cat for an instant 6 star synchro. Urgent Tuning isn't a good card in my opinion, as when would you ever be needing to Synchro during the battle phase when the mosnters are already face up on the field? I wouldn't rely on Fake Feather, you shouldn't be expecting your opponents to be using the same traps every time, and it costs a card in your hand. Last item to recommend is looking at the 'staples' list. You should add the staples, or at least think about them. Some staples are Mystical Space Typhoon, Heavy Storm, Torrential Tribute, etc. Perhaps Torrential Tribute will make it easy to send the beasts to the S/T zone?

If you're playing advance format, Metamorphisis and Monster Reborn isn't allowed. You can simply use Call of the Haunted instead.

Last edited:

darklord18

Ok, now, here are other comments I got. I would say, you SHOULD add a Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. It is argumentally one of, if not, the best tuners to exist, simply because of the half-ing effect. It should be really easy to get one, as it's a normal rare in Crimson Crisis, and it's a cheap card if you decide to buy it seperately. I don't think Kalut is a good idea, unless you have lots of blackwings. Another suggestion is Rescue Cat. By tributing Rescue cat, you can just bring out a X-Saber Airbellum and the Crystal Beast Cat for an instant 6 star synchro. Last item to recommend is looking at the 'staples' list. You should add the staples, or at least think about them. Some staples are Mystical Space Typhoon, Heavy Storm, Torrential Tribute, etc. Perhaps Torrential Tribute will make it easy to send the beasts to the S/T zone?

Um well here the thing

I just got back into Yugioh when I started building a Cyber dragon deck and Crystal beast deck and Recue Cat I can't get over here because the pack it in isn't sold anymore. Torrential rribute I don't have any execpt for the deck I brought of the net which I not taking apart. Gale the whirlwind I will see if I can get it in a packs if not them for Christamas I try looking on online shops.

Um I have a Crystal beast deck already set for Advance Format, the other one for normal format (can't remember names.

well points to Yubel and Metamorphisis. I like Cyber end dragon and It the only easy way I can bring him out. Yubel or any card in my deck is easy brought out by Turbo sychnro.

sorry if thsi is breaking the rules and if so just let me know and I delete this post. again sorry if breaking the rules.

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
I feel sorry for Topaz Tiger - th only Crystal Beast you didn't include :(
And, Flygon 3X, if memory serves, isn't Call of the Haunted banned as well

What I don't get about banning is that monster reborn was banned after Premature Burial and COTH. I mean with COTH and burial, the monster can be destroyed with heavy storm and MST.Whereas, with reborn, it can't

darklord18

I feel sorry for Topaz Tiger - th only Crystal Beast you didn't include
And, Flygon 3X, if memory serves, isn't Call of the Haunted banned as well
well I don't have any spare Topaz tigers. the only two I got are in a another Crystal beast deck.

and no CotH is limited. but I agree. I can never understand them after Cyber dragon was Semi Limited and then Limited.

though I can see some Earthbound Immortals getting Limited/Semi Limited.
Wiraqocha Rasca For Example. In Lightsworn and DAD decks it can give Lightsworn a boast in summoning Judgement dragon and DAD only need Dark monster so sending Dark monster for it eftect can help DAD wipe the feild of any Traps or Monsters.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
well I don't have any spare Topaz tigers. the only two I got are in a another Crystal beast deck.

and no CotH is limited. but I agree. I can never understand them after Cyber dragon was Semi Limited and then Limited.

Wiraqocha Rasca For Example. In Lightsworn and DAD decks it can give Lightsworn a boast in summoning Judgement dragon and DAD only need Dark monster so sending Dark monster for it eftect can help DAD wipe the feild of any Traps or Monsters.

Well, I think Cyber Dragon is limited is because before it was limitted, everyone abused like 3 copies of it due to it's effect. Now-a-days, it is even more effective. You can just special summon Cyber Dragon, and then summon a tuner, or tribute summon a monarch, etc.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Uh... Wiraqocha Rasca's effect states that when it is Normal Summoned, you can return up to three other cards from your field to your Deck, then discard the same number of cards randomly from your opponent's hand. How exactly does that help Lightsworns and DAD?

As for the Deck, it looks like it could work... and on Cyber End Dragon, two cards that could help. First, Proto-Cyber Dragon, which is treated as Cyber Dragon while face-up on the field. Next, in Absolute Powerforce they're releasing something called Cyber Dragon Zwei, and with that you can reveal any Spell in your hand to treat Zwei as Cyber Dragon, so combining those two you could effectively still use Cyber End Dragon and Cyber Twin Dragon.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Uh... Wiraqocha Rasca's effect states that when it is Normal Summoned, you can return up to three other cards from your field to your Deck, then discard the same number of cards randomly from your opponent's hand. How exactly does that help Lightsworns and DAD?

It doesn't, however, there is a possibility that it could help your opponent's DAD and lightsworn combos.

Which of these do you think is the best deck theme (I want to start colecting the actual cards again and I want to make one of these and I need to know which to bother with)

1. batteryman
2. archfiend
3. lightsworn
4. gladiator beast
5. crystal beast
6. zombie
7. plant
8. psychic

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
It doesn't, however, there is a possibility that it could help your opponent's DAD and lightsworn combos.

Which of these do you think is the best deck theme (I want to start colecting the actual cards again and I want to make one of these and I need to know which to bother with)

1. batteryman
2. archfiend
3. lightsworn
4. gladiator beast
5. crystal beast
6. zombie
7. plant
8. psychic

Out of the list, technically speaking, Lightsworn would be the best. However, the lightsworn deck will cost lots, as the key cards used to make it are all pricey. Zombies is another good format that's used a lot as well. Gladiator used to be a deck in the metagame, until later it got less and less powerfull due to the other competitors. It's still a good deck, however.

darklord18

if I were you then try getting a Blackwing deck, it Competitive but cheaper than Lightsworn.

I pick Crystal beast, you have many type of decks.

Crystal abundances OTK, Crystal Synhco, Crystal Lock, etc. there many type.

I would like to start an Infernity deck, but I haven't nearly enough cards.
3 Infernity Necromancers
3 Infernity Forces
3 Infernity Beasts
2 Infernity Dwarfs
1 Infernity Archfiend
2 Infernity Guardians
3 Depth Amulets
I know that Infernity cards are rather hard to come across, mainly because most are only obtainable from the games, so what could I do to help get this deck off the ground?
I know I can use the basics like Cylinder, Swords of Revealing Light, and Draining Shield, but the only other non-Infernity monster I think would work well in this deck is Snipe Hunter.

cybermew

A la lune!
I can never understand them after Cyber dragon was Semi Limited and then Limited.

CyDra was limited due to it being amazing in decks containing Tuners. It allowed for an instant Lv7/Lv8 Synchro.

The EBIs are, pardon my french, shit, and will never be limited. MST says hi. It would never by used in Lightsworn decks, their only viable Field Spell is terrible. There is no such thing as a DAD deck, as there is no such thing as a Heavy Storm deck, DAD is a staple, not a Decktype. And dark decks only have Mystic Plasma Zone, which is terrible.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
I would like to start an Infernity deck, but I haven't nearly enough cards.
3 Infernity Necromancers
3 Infernity Forces
3 Infernity Beasts
2 Infernity Dwarfs
1 Infernity Archfiend
2 Infernity Guardians
3 Depth Amulets
I know that Infernity cards are rather hard to come across, mainly because most are only obtainable from the games, so what could I do to help get this deck off the ground?
I know I can use the basics like Cylinder, Swords of Revealing Light, and Draining Shield, but the only other non-Infernity monster I think would work well in this deck is Snipe Hunter.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, the purpose of Infernity is to have no cards in your hands to activate effects. Therefore, some cards I can think of are ones that require you to discard a card to activate, like Raigeki Break, Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, Dark Core, etc. But, I don't know too much about this archtype, other than some of them can only be obtained through video games.

Codey

The Splicer. ^_^
Zomog. A yugioh fan club. WIN =D
Can I join? ;D
I love yugioh. I watched the first 12 episode a few nights ago, because I was bored. xD
The yugioh anime is great. ^_^

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
whoa before the last post we were inactive for 3 days! ZOMG!

Anyway, a little while ago I got bored and made a few decks on WC09, I'm just wondering what to use for the clones and later on - basically just say whats best (i did hack it to get all cards but still want 2 win fairly)

Monsters (24)
Cloudian - Smoke Ball x2
Cloudian - Acid Cloud x3
Cloudian Altus x3
Cloudian Cirrostratus x3
Cloudian Eye of the Typhoon
Cloudian ghost fog x2
cloudian nimbusman x3
cloudian poison cloud
cloudian storm dragon x3
cloudian turbulence x2

Spells (11)
Cloudian Squall x3
giant trunade
heavy storm
lightning vortex x2
mysticalk space typhoon
salvage
the sanctuary in the sky x2

Traps (5)
natural disaster
needle wall
spirit barrier x3

monsters (21)
amber mammoth x3
amethyst cat x2
cobalt eagle x2
emerald tortoise x3
ruby carbuncle x2
sapphire pegasus x3
topaz tiger x3
hamon, LOST
rainbow dragon x2

spells x13
ancient city - rainbow ruins x2
crystal abundance x2
crystal beacon x2
crystal promise x2
giant trunade
heavy storm
mystical space typhoon
rare value x2

traps (6)
crystal counter
crystal raigeki x2
mirror force
rainbow path x2

Monsters (22)
AA x3
Charger x3
D x3
Industrial Strength
micro cell x3
morphing jar
shining angel x3
honest x3
zaborg the thunder monarch x2

spells (13)
battery charger x3
card destruction
heavy storm
inferno reckless summon x3
monster reborn
mystical space typhoon
short circuit x3

traps (5)
judgement of thunder
mirror force
torrential tribute
portable battery pack x2

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
@ club:
Sorry for being so innactive this week, it's gonna change from now on.
I don't have that many homework and tests and **** anymore, so I can be more active.
Don't let the club die out when I'm not around!

@ codey: Yes you may join, welcome :)

@ murkrowrob:
Nice decks, but on the crystal beast deck, you might wanna think about taking out some or all of the spell/trap destroyers, as they will only sabotage your plans during a duel.

@ cybermew:
Erm... Well, you said something about Mystic Plasma Zone, something like "it is terrible", but why is this so? It's a great card in a dark deck.

cybermew

A la lune!
@ cybermew:
Erm... Well, you said something about Mystic Plasma Zone, something like "it is terrible", but why is this so? It's a great card in a dark deck.

Right.

500 Points in a duel don't make that much of a difference, the card is often dead (Unless a deck revolves around a field spell, it isn't always a live card), it effects your opponent (who's bound to get something out of it), and unless they have amazing effects (Ancient City - RR) or you can build a deck around them (Wetlands, Geartown BRD), then they just aren't practical, and the space could be taken up with something better.

Chimchar15

Hey, i haven't been on in a little bit, as I was busy. I kind of agree with Cybermew on the MPZ, especially since a lot of player have decks that focus on dark attributes themed decks like Blackwings, you can bet when you use MPZ it will benefit your opponents quite a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.