• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ !-!The official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club!-! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord18

yes, Rare Value is worthless, giving up a CB in your spell and trap zone isn't really good.
rainbow path? Um Rainbow Gravity is more worth it as it let you summon Rainbow dragon from the deck or Graveyard.

Welcome new member.

and Cybernew, I agree that some Feild spell are wrothless but there are some that are good.

Zombie world. It ruin any deck that has no zombie or focus on Tribute summoning. and it turn all card in the graveyard to Zombie type making a Zombie deck hard to beat even more with Field Barrior.

Realm of Light, Again rewards you for discarding by Lightsworn effect by adding a token to the card and add 100 attack point to all lightsworn, and by removing two it stay on the field if it was target by a card effect that would have destroy it.

Ancient City RR. well it effects are depending on the mumber of Crystal beast so yeah.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
tnxxx :D
and zombie world is really good, thats why there are always anti-zombie cards in my side deck :D , for some reason i always duel against zombies

cybermew

A la lune!
The only one you were right about was AC-RR

Zombie world. It ruin any deck that has no zombie or focus on Tribute summoning. and it turn all card in the graveyard to Zombie type making a Zombie deck hard to beat even more with Field Barrior.

Realm of Light, Again rewards you for discarding by Lightsworn effect by adding a token to the card and add 100 attack point to all lightsworn, and by removing two it stay on the field if it was target by a card effect that would have destroy it.

Zombie World is okay. But there are better options while DH-DC and DMOC are banned.

Realm of Light is dreadful. LS aren't beatdown, they are a reverse toolbox. They don't benefit at all from Realm of Light.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
realm of light is alright but i say a maximum of 1 per deck. from experience, zombie world has prevented me from using my favourite lightsworn - gragonith - so i made zombie decks out of spite and renamed it as my second favourite type. I still feel that plants are developing and will continue to improve thanks to akiza whereas other existing types aren't getting as much or any attention anymore (except psychics because of their low numbers). I generally avoid all field spells except those that are essential - zombie world for a zombie deck, venom swamp for a venom deck, neo space for a neo-spacian deck etc. but i feel that mystic plasma zone does deserve 1 or 2 slots in a dark deck for being a good supporter offensively as well as the only field dark support.

In conclusion (essay practising), i think field spells ae a load of **** because they can be easily destroyed by simply setting another one and continuous spells acting like field spells such as Toon World are better.

(oh, btw, i beat the clones with a lightsworn deck whilst waiting for feedback) :D

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
@ cybermew:
I thought you said before that DaD was a staple card, not a card to build a deck around..
I didn't really get why you said that, DaD is a staple for any deck that includes at least 3 DARK type monsters, a fairy-light deck does not have any use of DaD, and before, it was possible to make a DaD deck, you remember the Tele-Dad decks that were in the top 5 of the best decks, don't you? And not only that, the Twilight version (DaD combined with Lightsworns) still exists..

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
and i know that i talk about wc09 too much but the 6 best decks are:

lightsworn (expected)
g.beast (expected)
plant
zombie
DaD
pachycephalo (wtf?)

now, anyway, carrying on from ancient pray's last post, if DaD decks were soooo terrible, then why are they one of the strongest and most annoying decks used still. and, also, i think that its odd that this club has become a place to criticise every one of cybermew's posts. even if we disagree, it is still an opinion from a 'professional' as he thinks.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
Hehe, see?
DaD is still one of the strongest decks out there.. (if what the list says is true, I mean, zombies & plants but no blackwings? wtf..
Can you imagine what they were like when DaD wasn't limited yet?
With only 1 copy of the card, the deck still remains not only strong, but as one of the strongest decks around.
And how come that Blackwings aren't on your list?
Blackwings are one of the most common threat at the moment.
That's a pretty old list, zombies are pretty much dead by now..
Mezuki back to 2 (wow... scary..) and Card of Safe Return is banned.
Trust me, zombies are replaced with Blackwings.
Anyways, maybe it's because cybermew and me are one of the few "serious" or "profesionell" or "competetive" players here, no offense to the others who play the game for fun. Also, we don't critisize him, we discuss (it took a while, but finally we discuss)

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
yay plants are in the list :D
but really, i didnt expect pharaecopha... the last deck

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Blackwings used to be amazing, but the ban list hit it pretty hard. The limitting of Gale the Whirlwind (expected) means that there are less Gale's to fear, and it makes the blackwing deck lose a trick. Dark Strike Figther being banned is another thing that keeps blackwings from highest tiers. It's the strongest 7-star synchro around, and it can tribute for more damage. If Dark Strike Fighter directly attacks, that's 4000 right there (2600 from attack, 1400 from burn effect). I'm not stating Blackwings are bad, but they just aren't good for tier 1 anymore.

Here's a deck of mine that I also use IRL, but I would like to see what improvements I can make:

Monsters[20]:
3x Morphtronic Scopen
3x Morphtronic Boomboxen
3x Morphtronic Radion
3x Morphtronic Boarden
2x Morphtronic Celfon
2x Morphtronic Slingen
1x Morphtronic Remoten
1x Sangan
1x Morphing Jar
1x Cyber Dragon

Spells[14]:
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Hidden Armory
3x Mage Power
2x Axe of Despair
2x Junk Box
1x My Body as a Shield
1x Giant Trunade
1x Megamorph
1x Brain Control
1x Limiter Removal

Traps[6]:
1x Mirror Force
2x Dark Bribe
1x Divine Wrath
2x Bottomless Trap Hole

Extra Deck:
3x Power Tool Dragon
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
*insert usual synchros here*

The purpose of this deck is to win... FAST. Morphtronics are easy to spam due to effects and easy to synchro for Power Tool Dragon, which brings an equip to my hand. Equip cards are used to further power the monsters, while Boarden and Limiter Removal can allow an easy OTK win. Boombox is also effective, since it can attack trwice. I have put in a good amount of "negators" incase the opponent does something bad, like Dark Bribes, MBaaS, Divine Wrath, and Bottomless Trap Hole. I also ran Giant Trunade over Heavy Storm, because I want to keep my equips alive.

Last edited:

darklord18

/\ not really, Black feather allow you ot add a Blackwing to your hand when you normal summon a blackwing if I remember correctly.

anyway I brought a special edition of Crissom crisis and one pack I open gave me a Ghost Rare Red dragon archfiend assault mode.

now I need a assault mode activator.

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
like i said this was wc09, back when cosr was semi limited and the only balckwings were armor master, bora, gale and sirocco.
In game, at the time, the strongest bwing deck was rated 900 (level 1). Th list decks are all 1700 (level 3)

In regards to pachycephalo, i was as surprised as you, 705030. seriously, can anyone tell me howthe heck this works as a powerful deck:

Banisher of the radiance x3
exiled force x2
pachycephalo x3
green gadget x3
red gadget x3
yellow gadget x3
n-sacian grand mole

burden of the mighty x3
heavy storm
lightning vortex x2
MST
pot of avarice
shrink x3

bottomless trap hole x2
dark bribe x2
dimensional prison
magic jammer
mirror force
raigeki break x3
torrential tribute.

seriously, when i first saw this deck, i was thinking wtf?

cybermew

A la lune!
@ cybermew:
I thought you said before that DaD was a staple card, not a card to build a deck around..
I didn't really get why you said that, DaD is a staple for any deck that includes at least 3 DARK type monsters, a fairy-light deck does not have any use of DaD, and before, it was possible to make a DaD deck, you remember the Tele-Dad decks that were in the top 5 of the best decks, don't you? And not only that, the Twilight version (DaD combined with Lightsworns) still exists..

Right, you just summed up why I say DAD is just a staple.

At 2, it was still a deck, Tele-Dad was built to summon DAD. However, now, Zombies and Twilight aren't built to summon DAD, DAD is in there because it could be summoned.

and i know that i talk about wc09 too much but the 6 best decks are:

lightsworn (expected)
g.beast (expected)
plant
zombie
DaD
pachycephalo (wtf?)

now, anyway, carrying on from ancient pray's last post, if DaD decks were soooo terrible, then why are they one of the strongest and most annoying decks used still. and, also, i think that its odd that this club has become a place to criticise every one of cybermew's posts. even if we disagree, it is still an opinion from a 'professional' as he thinks.

The default list on WC2009 is September 08/Tele-DAD, which was a DAD deck. At one, you cannot build a DAD deck, it is just a staple in any dark deck.

Banisher of the radiance x3
exiled force x2
pachycephalo x3
green gadget x3
red gadget x3
yellow gadget x3
n-sacian grand mole

burden of the mighty x3
heavy storm
lightning vortex x2
MST
pot of avarice
shrink x3

bottomless trap hole x2
dark bribe x2
dimensional prison
magic jammer
mirror force
raigeki break x3
torrential tribute.

This is anti-meta, and an amazing deck. This works by stopping everything you do, say if you ran LS, you would be destroyed by half the cards in here.

Really, if you can't see that, then you're not playing a meta deck.

That's a pretty old list, zombies are pretty much dead by now..
Mezuki back to 2 (wow... scary..) and Card of Safe Return is banned.
Trust me, zombies are replaced with Blackwings.

This made me laugh my heads off. Zombies are the top deck at the moment, especially with Brionac out. Check the top decks at SJC Columbus, Zombies got 9 positions in the top 16. They are AMAZING.

And BWs suck atm.

Anyways, maybe it's because cybermew and me are one of the few "serious" or "profesionell" or "competetive" players here, no offense to the others who play the game for fun. Also, we don't critisize him, we discuss (it took a while, but finally we discuss)

Your above post suggests otherwise.

l2p gd ygoz.

Last edited:

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
Zombies a top deck? this makes me laugh.
Maybe it's just becuase of the neighbourhood I live in, becuase the Zombie decks here really suck.
Anyways, I didn't saw that Gale was being slapped, so yeah, too bad, I've liked Blackwings ever since I bought Crow Hogan's Collector Tin.
and I still don't understand your French so what does l2p gd ygoz mean?
I guess something like: love to play ... Yu-Gi-Oh! eh?

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
i did see how pachy deck works i just though it quite odd at first with the highest attack being 1600. after copying it it was one of my favourites. and just to prove i know how to use it:

burden of the mighty and shrink to make up for some dreadful attack power.the only counters of botm are low level powerhouses suh as goyo guardian, he could still cope with 1 but will fail when the second and third are in play.
all of the traps basically just negating spells, attacks and summons. nothing more to say.
pot of avarice will become fairly average useage after banisher of the radiance comes into play.
gadgets to thin deck and to ensure hand full for raigeki break, magic ammer and more attackers.
grand mole to delete synchros and higher level. pachy for negating them coming back in a hurry. botr to absolutely pwn a lightsworn deck.
could do with an extra exiled force though. form experience, it does get annoying when heavy storm comes along and kills botm and a powerhouse is alive.

plus i barely ever see a anti-meta deck, letalone on paper, so i didnt recognise it at first. plus i'm still learning to find strategies form just seeing a list so sorry.

what i found odd was that this, being one of the toughest, on view mode (2 comps playing), it lost to a dark scorpion deck which was joint weakest. that made me laugh :D

EDIT: To anyonme who said that Zombies are lame, THEY ARE BRILLIANT.
combos that are awesome include:
plaguespreader + card of safe return = no hand difference.
pyramid turtle --> red eyes zombie dragon + zombie world --> extra monster when destroyed.
card destruction --> plaguespreader zombie
zombie world + paladin of the cursed dragon = mess up lsworn, dad combos plus extra attacker
Seriously, they are not dead, their new synchros are making them a force to be reckoned with, revived ha des and doomkaiser make swarming and messing up shining angel/giant rat etc. easy and effective.

To prove my love of the undead my top 5 types:
1. plant
2.zombie
3.psychic
4.dragon
5.warrior (despite a fairly bad 1st structure deck in comparison to others)

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
since inactivity is boring, ill randomly post a lightsworn and a original and sort of main deck that im trying to improve

Also, I have a few topic ideas:
Favourite Lightswon?
Favourite Gladiator Beast?
Favourite Crystal Beast?

Remember that Test Tiger, Test ape, judgement dragon and rainbow dragon are all support and are not actually part of the sets

Monsters
Celestia
Garoth x2
Gragonith x2
honest x3
jain x3
jenis
judgement dragon x2
lumina x3
necro gardna x2
ryko x3
wulf x3

Spells
foolish burial x2
heavy storm
monster reborn
monster reincarnation x3
MST
realm of light
solar recharge x3

Traps
mirror force
royal decree x2

Monsters
blue thunder t45 x3
chainsaw insect x2
fox fire x2
gravekeeper's spy x3
mecha bunny x3
plaguespreader zombie x3
quillbot hedgehog x3
soldier of mist valley x3
summoner monk x2

Spells
brain control
foolish burial x2
heavy storm
lightning vortex x2
MST
Synchro blast wave x2
synchronized realm

Traps
bottomless trap hole x2
dark bribe
mirror force
urgent tuning
synchro strike

Extra Deck
armory arm x2
brionac x2
collosal fighter x2
flamvell urquizas
goyo guardian x2
iron chain dragon
red dragon archfiend x2
stardust dragon x2
thoughtruler archfiend

The point of his deck is to swarm the field with levl 2s and 4s for synchro summoning. blue thunder t45 can use its token for synchroing and doesnt waste a summon for tokens. fox fire can re-enter the field for a tuner to copme in, quillbot makes for easy level 6 and 8s depending on the tuner.
pspreader and soldier OMV are the only tuners and pspeader can come back for an equivalent of a level 4 tuner and mist valley is the beat lv4 tuner i could get. you can also notice that all the monsters in the deck and extra deck are even level monsters. this is for ease and personal preference.

cybermew

A la lune!
This is the reason Zombies are a top deck:

1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 Destiny Hero - Malicious
2 Mystic Tomato
2 Goblin Zombie
2 Mezuki
1 Zombie Master
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Armageddon Knight
1 Dark Grepher
2 Necro Gardna
2 Krebons
1 Sangan
1 Tragoedia

3 Burial From the Different Dimension
2 Allure of Darkness
2 Book of Life
2 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
1 Brain Control
1 Emergency Teleport

1 Return from the D.D.
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force

1 Mist Wurm
2 Stardust Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Doomkaiser Dragon
1 Revived King Ha Des
2 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Flamvell Uriquizas
1 Blackwing Armor Master
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Ally of Justice Catastor

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
^ there are only really 6 zombies in that deck - posted twice in same post for some reason - with only 2 zombie support cards. and i think there are better reasons why zombies are great because of the fact they can mess up dad and lightsworn tactics by taknig control of them form the graveyards and can destroy and attack again with foes monster with red eyes zombie dragon. zombiw world also blocks some high level monsters from entering the field.
it is a gr8 deck, just not really a zombie deck in particular. this was the best zombie deck on wc09

Deck
Monsters

Normal Monsters

* Master Kyonshee

Effect Monsters

* Goblin Zombie x2
* Il Blud x2
* Magical Merchant x2
* Mezuki x3
* Plaguespreader Zombie x3
* Pyramid Turtle x3
* Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon
* Ryu Kokki
* Spirit Reaper
* Zombie Master x2

Synchro Monsters

* Ally of Justice - Catastor x2
* Armory Arm
* Black Rose Dragon x2
* Dark End Dragon x2
* Doomkaiser Dragon x2
* Mist Wurm
* Revived King Ha Des x2

Spells

* Book of Moon x3
* Brain Control
* Card Destruction
* Card Destruction x2
* Fissure
* Foolish Burial
* Lightning Vortex x2
* Smashing Ground
* Swords of Revealing Light
* Zombie World x3

Traps

* Royal Decree x3

Now, from personal preference, i would have swapped kyonshee and a few othersfro paladin of the cursed dragon and malevolent mech - goku en over ryu kokki, simply for the reason that when zombie world is on the field, ryu kokki's effect is nigh on useless

i got this all from http://yugioh.wikia.com

Last edited:

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Recent deck build:

Monster[20]:
2x Harpie Lady 1
1x Cyber Harpie Lady
3x Harpie Queen
2x Flying Kamakiri
2x Raiza the Storm Monarch
2x Hunter Owl
2x Mist Valley Soldier
2x Krebons
1x Cyber Dragon
1x Summoner Monk
1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind

Spell[13]:
2x Elegant Egotist
2x Harpie's Hunting Ground
2x Burden of the Mighty
2x Swallow's Nest
1x Brain Control
1x Mind Control
1x Emergency Teleport
1x Heavy Storm
1x Book of Moon
1x Smashing Ground

Traps[7]:
2x Icarus Attack
2x Hysteric Party
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute

Using old method of swarming Harpie's, plus additional options for synchro summon.

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
Hey everyone!
I have a question...
Which Archtypes are the strongest?

Blackwing seem to be broken type...

I'm asking this because Deck types like...Evil Hero and Cyber Dragon...usually wipe out an oppoent with sheer attack power.

While Harpies destory Spell/TRaps cards.

So what i'm asking is...which deck archtype is the best all around?

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Hey everyone!
I have a question...
Which Archtypes are the strongest?

Blackwing seem to be broken type...

I'm asking this because Deck types like...Evil Hero and Cyber Dragon...usually wipe out an oppoent with sheer attack power.

While Harpies destory Spell/TRaps cards.

So what i'm asking is...which deck archtype is the best all around?

Like you said, different archetypes are good at different things. like, if you know you get really ****** when traps and spells break your combos and prevent winning, ancient gears and harpies are for you. however, harpies i personally dislike anymore because all of the except harpie queen count as 'harpie lady' only allowing you to have three - see Flygon3X's latest post to prove this point. Also, gears are strong offense, with ultimate ancient gear golem having massive atk, piercing AND nullifying the effects of mirror force and dimensional prison etc.
However, as you also said evil hero and cybers are great at offense as well. personally, i prefer making an evil hero dark gaia OTKO because of its ease power and great effect - mixed with infernal gainer and you're screwed.
Defencively, ice barrier and cloudians are great. and popular archtypes are lsworn and gladbeasts because gladbeasts are so versatile and lsworns make for quick mill and swarm combos

from experience trying out the majority of archetypes on wc09, there are some i feel are proper crap and that only 1 or 2 of the cards in them are worthwhile in your deck, here is a list (ffel free to add more anybody):

gravekeepers - keep gravekeeper's spy
mist valey - keep soldier of mist valley

also, i found arcana force quite weak.

I don't see the appeal of the flamvells and the x-sabers right now - so if someone could tell me why they are so good, i might learn to love them.

Finally, a few recommended archetypes:

lightsworn, gladiator beast, crystal beast, cloudian (personally but considered quite weak), ice barrier, archfiend and batteryman.

(oh, and check pout my site at http://www.freewebs.com/yugiohcards-madeuparchetype/)

EDIT: Also looking forward to the new Inca archtype)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.