• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ !-!The official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club!-! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeX

Um...may I join?
My favorite cards are Gyroidand Power Tool Dragon, my favorite type of card are Trap Cards. My favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! character is Chazz from GX. I have a sort of "Yusei"-themed Deck, in real life.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
cool ^^
my fav type of cards are field spells

anyway, i tried yvd, but i dont really get it

Tropios

yeah, i just picked some cards quickly cuz i wanted to test it but i first need someones ip it seems. And as far as i saw, the cards doesnt seem to have pics :/

Tropios

where can i download them? and i just have to make a xc acount and what next? cuz i made a chat account on the xc chat

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Hey Everyone.
Does anyone have the Wheelie Breaker DS game? If So is it good?

I want to know if i should bother to buy it or just wait for the 2011 version...

It's a glorified Mario Kart. And if you're into that, then yeah wait for the new one, because that game is like, based off the first 15 episodes or so.

where can i download them? and i just have to make a xc acount and what next? cuz i made a chat account on the xc chat

You can find answers on the forum itself, because plenty of people have those exact same problems. Starting with an account is good, but just ask around there and experienced people will help.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
@celebitrainer: i think 21 is a good amount of monsters to have in a deck (especially with 5 level 5 and higher monsters). i think that evil dragon ananta is better than vennominon because it is easier to summon when in trouble and gets a higher attack for each reptile removed - unlike vennominon where it gets eventually weaker and requires tributes to summon. plus, vennominon can get killed by overworked because the original attack is 0 and anantas is ?

anyway, i thought wheelie breakers was a wii game and the world championship series was ds. the only ds-ish thing wheelie breakers does is give a bonus card to wc09.

Last edited:
@celebitrainer: i think 21 is a good amount of monsters to have in a deck (especially with 5 level 5 and higher monsters). i think that evil dragon ananta is better than vennominon because it is easier to summon when in trouble and gets a higher attack for each reptile removed - unlike vennominon where it gets eventually weaker and requires tributes to summon. plus, vennominon can get killed by overworked because the original attack is 0 and anantas is ?

Good point; I had noticed how strange it was for a monster with such immense potential power to be so easily summoned. As for Venominon, I rarely actually tribute to summon him; I use Damage=Reptile whenever I have the chance. There's the upside of having zero base attack, that and the fact that he is immune to every type of Trap Hole I know of.
I only have one concern about Ananta: during each of my end phases, it's effect requires me to destroy one card on the field. It isn't an optional activation; during my end phase, something will be destroyed. In that case, if I ever use Ananta, I must make sure that it isn't the only card on the field at the end phase; it would destroy itsself. It would be even better to end while my opponent has something on the field, but usually I prefer to take out many of my foe's cards in the turn itsself.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
@celebitrainer
also, i can't remeber if i mentioned this, but, your deck could do with a couple of staples - heavy storm, MST, terraforming etc. i still think ananta is great - especially if you could incorpoarate tokens to preserve it even when the field would be empty otherwise

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
I found this great pic, and therefore I made it into a sig:
Lightswornsig.png

Yeah, this could use a bump here. Let's try to bump this up.

Next question: Are you excited about the next booster pack set, Absolute Powerforce?

In my opinion, there's nothing I need in that booster pack. However, after this, X-sabers WILL be a bigger threat, especially now Saber-Hole can also negate summoning monsters as well. Better keep that Royal Oppresion of mine handy.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Oooooh that is pretty. Lightsworns have some great fanart.

Powerforce will help Gravekeeper's, X-Sabers, and Koa'ki Meirus. Not sure, but I think the latter can finally play consistently now, since it essentialy got a +1 version of Summoner Monk and a Spell that can search the Core every turn, meaning that the Water builds will surely dominate.

I am really confused about this:
A few days ago I decided to add my Shonen Jump Obelisk card to my deck, but after using it to repetedly decimate the guys at school I've realized that it is just too stron not to be banned. I went on the Yu-Gi-Oh website (several, actually) and it wasn't even listed as semi-limited. All of those sites had held the same banned list for a couple of months; aren't they supposed to make new lists monthly or something?
Yeah I get that it's a god card, plus Slifer and Ra will be joining it as playable cards later this year; but I honestly cannot believe it isn't banned.

What exactly are the criteria they use to choose which cards to ban/limit? I realize that releasing the god cards and banning them would **** off plenty of fans, but shouldn't they at least limit them? Those things are freaking juggernauts!

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
A few days ago I decided to add my Shonen Jump Obelisk card to my deck, but after using it to repetedly decimate the guys at school I've realized that it is just too stron not to be banned. I went on the Yu-Gi-Oh website (several, actually) and it wasn't even listed as semi-limited. All of those sites had held the same banned list for a couple of months; aren't they supposed to make new lists monthly or something?
Yeah I get that it's a god card, plus Slifer and Ra will be joining it as playable cards later this year; but I honestly cannot believe it isn't banned.

What exactly are the criteria they use to choose which cards to ban/limit? I realize that releasing the god cards and banning them would **** off plenty of fans, but shouldn't they at least limit them? Those things are freaking juggernauts!

First of all, Obelisk requires THREE tributes to summon, and that's just ridiculous now a days. Secondly, Obelisk isn't protected from effects that DON'T target, like Mirror Force, Smashing Ground, Torrential Tribute, Judgment Dragon, etc, unless you use Hard Armed Dragon as one of the tributes (Good luck getting one, it's a secret rare), and even if you do, your opponent can surprise you with a Honest/Kalut.

The ban list all depends on tournament setting, I think.

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear

Sooo many wrong things here.

As said, Obelisk needs a lot of set up to summon, and it doesn't get protected from everything. Just because it does well against your friends doesn't mean it's automatically godly. I used to beat up some barely-playing friends with Ancient Gears and you don't see them topping. (only that one time)

And yeah, don't fret over the ban lists. They get changed twice a year, March 1st and September 1st. There's not even really a point of updating every month, since not enough cards even get released. Emergency Bans aside, since they're for, well, emergencies in a format.

The cards they choose vary depending on how much the format doesn't need cards, like those that are overpowered. That's why the first list was created; Chaos was waaay too ridiculously powerful and destroyign everything. And now DAD and JD are limited and semi-limited respectively. Cards have to make a huge impact or have giant broken combo potential to go on the list, usually.

They aren't that spectacular. Have you seen Ra's playable counterpart? Ew.

darklord18

I agree

just because a card has high attack/Defense doesn't mean it should be ban.

For example, I was able to beat my friend with Rainbow dragon, which it effect should make it limited but because there a catch, it has Zero attack points which would mean it easy to take out with block attack.

well I think that Ban/Limited are for cards (most of) that are thought of to be broken or near broken like Monster reborn.

anyway I been dueling my friend and I said

Me: I have two Rainbow dragon but I only use one.
Friend: why not use both?
Me: just don't think that be fair.

I just don't see the point in using two Rainbow dragons or ace cards like Judgement dragon, anyone else feel the same?

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
I agree

just because a card has high attack/Defense doesn't mean it should be ban.

For example, I was able to beat my friend with Rainbow dragon, which it effect should make it limited but because there a catch, it has Zero attack points which would mean it easy to take out with block attack.

well I think that Ban/Limited are for cards (most of) that are thought of to be broken or near broken like Monster reborn.

anyway I been dueling my friend and I said

Me: I have two Rainbow dragon but I only use one.
Friend: why not use both?
Me: just don't think that be fair.

I just don't see the point in using two Rainbow dragons or ace cards like Judgement dragon, anyone else feel the same?

Well, it's not really the case in my school, as all people I hang with all have similar skill level. Here are the decks used.

* Blackwings (me)
* Morphtronic/Power Tool Dragon (me)
* Fortune Ladies
* Infernities - with proxies of all the ones in Shining Darkness
* Neospacian Junk/Debris
* X-Saber & Lightsworns
* Appropiate Exodia
* Quickdraw Synchron OTK
* Anti-meta
* Disaster Dragon - what type of deck is this?
* Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
* Destiny Heroes...
* Lightsworn & Zombies - 100% proxy

Those are the ones I can think of right now. Surprise there isn't a pure Lightsworn build here, but the Lightsworn + Zombie is close enough.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
I was looking for a club to join & since I love yugioh i thought i could ask if i could please join???
this is a little info about me:
i use 3 decks dinosaur, a synchro deck (my own design), & a zombie deck.
my favourite character is chazz Princeton (chazz it up!!!) because his ojama deck is so awesome
my favourite series is GX
I like the Gladiator beasts archtype...unfortunatly I don't have all the cards to make a deck yet
I used to like normal monsters but since synchros were introduced there now my favs (hence the synchro deck)

hopefully thats enough for you to let me join...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.