• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ !-!The official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club!-! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
What is it that has you disagreeing with me?

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
that the original version is better, but its just opinion

Quick question about a recent pull. Is Limit Impulse very splashable? Also, I pulled a secret rare Clear World recently..should I try to find the Dragon that goes with it?

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
just realised this was here
but yes i will join,i have kind of stopped with it,but i am still a good player of the game,i used to play in tournaments(unnoficcial ones,my dad owned a yugioh shop ^_^)and ive been in 1 under 12 tournament
and 2 regionals...1 failed and one for under 12s ^_^

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Quick question about a recent pull. Is Limit Impulse very splashable? Also, I pulled a secret rare Clear World recently..should I try to find the Dragon that goes with it?

Limit Impulse is a no unless you desperately wants a deck that can generate tokens while losing tons of hand advantage. Maybe Infernity Plasma or something. Otherwise there are better options, like Scapegoat.

There's no real deck circulating to go with Clear World as of now. The best option is to find an archtype or series of cards that revolve around a certain attirbute, that won't get hurt by Clear World's negative effects. Most poeple find this to be Earth, since most Earth decks don't have to focus on the defence position aspect. Or heck, yeah, you could try something that uses Clear Vice, but it might cut into your funds/cards more. Go for a playset of Clear Worlds, and maybe you can try some kind of whacky Stun build.

It's not opinion. It's fact that the dub is worse.

The dub is tainted by 4kids.

Unless Cartoon Network actually does something to fix it.

I had thought he meant that Yugioh DM was superior to 5D's, as DM is considered as the original. It's debatable though. I for one am finding more and more a liking of GX however. I'm finding Jaden as the one protagonist that actually had some legit character development.

Tropios

and there i agree with you ^^

but its just that i dislike japanese voices, thats opinion

Tropios

well, i think japanese sounds... not natural, more like aliens or something. i dunno, but i like lazars dub

Eloi

But the dub has DAN GREEN! How can you go wrong with DAN GREEN! ? DAN GREEN! IN AMERICA! is awesome y'know.
I like to watch both the dub, subs, Abridged, and read the manga. The same basic plot with four very different interpretations has always been an interesting concept to me.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Actually from what I've seen, the DM and GX manga are pretty dang different. DM is a million times darker and Yami doesn't use card games as much, and GX has way more characters and subplots. I'm considering getting into the latter cause of how crazy it looks. I mean, Jaden gets actaul reason to be so cheery.

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
Greetings Yu-Gi-Oh! Fans! My name is Marik. Sounding familiar, doesn't it? Yeah I share the same name as my favorite character of all seasons and series. But of course not his last name, because honestly...that would be too good to be true :)

But anyways, I'd like to join this club, because well, it's about Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm such a big fan of the series (all of 'em), the card game and the abridged series. I still watch and play Yu-Gi-Oh, and even write my own fan-fics about it.

I like Yu-Gi-Oh! because it rocks, and it always will, it would be wrong to not like it. Now if it's okay, I'll answer some topics right away.

Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! character (or duelist) and why?
Marik and Yami Marik, is there a greater villain?

Which of all Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards is your favorite card and why?
Here are my favorite cards:
Raigeki (always helps me out in duels)
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (along with my other Red-Eyes Cards)
Uria, Lord Of Searing Flames (risky, but awesome when he's summoned)
Volcanic Doomfire (along with my other Volcanic monsters)

And I have a special Gladiator Beast Deck, but I don't use it that often anymore.

Wich Yu-Gi-Oh! do you like the most? The Original one, the newer or the newest and why?
Nothing beats the good old episodes with Yugi and his friends, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the new series, first with Judai and now with Yusei. The series did not lose their touch.

I'll answer the remaining topics some other time.

Last edited:
This is just a random observation I made earlier today. Does anybody else think that the eyes of the Dark Signers look eerily similar to those of Dragonball Z villain Super Buu?
I get that they were going for the image of a pure evil, possessed soul, but the idea of pitch-black eyes whose only color comes from their verrrry thin irises has been done. They also share the quality of the perpetually soulless expression that looks like they are contemplating how best to kill the hero.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Random Question: If you put your card in card sleeves, what card sleeves do you use?

For extra deck, I use:
dragonballzcentral_2087_119707686

Morphtronics:
dragonballzcentral_2091_40547423

Blackwings:
dragonballzcentral_2090_621891910

Lightsworns:
AAAADAySf-0AAAAAAANynQ.png

Pokemon sleeves ftw!

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I usually use KMC in white or blue. Player's Choice if I can't get the color I want. But for my decks centering around Power Tool Dragon I use those very nice, imported Japanese ones with the picture of PTD on the back.

Tropios

i just use the ones from the tins and the ones that are avaible here.

does someone knows when the next WC on ds is gonna be released. i never found the previous one.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
I usually use KMC in white or blue. Player's Choice if I can't get the color I want. But for my decks centering around Power Tool Dragon I use those very nice, imported Japanese ones with the picture of PTD on the back.

Me want those PTD sleeves. -.-

The next Yu-Gi-Oh World Champion is coming in February 18 in Japan. There is no release date for USA or Europe yet. From the looks, it appears to be very similar to the previous 2009 game, except just to match up the Earthbound Immortal storyline, and with cards up to Absolute Powerforce.

Tropios

k, tnx

i wanted it to include the shining darkness for the plants.

btw do you they are gonna dub the anniversairy movie? that would be a reason to dub gx season 4

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Me want those PTD sleeves. -.-

The next Yu-Gi-Oh World Champion is coming in February 18 in Japan. There is no release date for USA or Europe yet. From the looks, it appears to be very similar to the previous 2009 game, except just to match up the Earthbound Immortal storyline, and with cards up to Absolute Powerforce.

They are very pretty.
Just check eBay

k, tnx

i wanted it to include the shining darkness for the plants.

btw do you they are gonna dub the anniversairy movie? that would be a reason to dub gx season 4

I know that someone on Youtube will be subbing it by the 27th. Otherwise, it can't be said. Would be wierd though, considering that an entire season was skipped and could be using some elements from it. (of course they are its using surpeme king judai :v)

Tropios

well, i can watch it but i like the dub better, i dunno why, i really hope they will

Status
Not open for further replies.