• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ !-!The official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club!-! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybermew

A la lune!
Random Question: If you put your card in card sleeves, what card sleeves do you use?

I use Ultra Pro Red and Yellow, I like the feel of the back.

And I use these two for side and extra.

img

csoc-sleeves.jpg

What playmats do people use?

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
You stole my sleeves.
I keep my ghosty Black Rose in one of those BRD sleeves too

Ummm my playmat is this custom one that is realyl cool that got passed around. Has DLZ, DAD, Strike Ninja, AKnight, Escape from the Dark Dimension, DMoC, etc. And with a nice CCV background. You can guess how old it is. In fact, I got it for free. It got traded from one friend to another, to another, and then to another. That guy left it behind, so a friend of mine decided to take it. Then he left it and I took it. He didn't really care though, since he got it for free in the frist place. : P

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
No mat yet. -.-

I'm making an important decision of what deck to continue. I've debating between Lightsworns and Blackwings, and finishing one would mean selling the other deck for budget reasons. In other words, I can only stick with one deck. I've been recieving mixed opinions on both sides, and I'm really having a hard time deciding what deck to finish. Here are the decks:

Blackwing haves:
3x Bora
3x Kalut
3x Siccorro
3x Shura(super)
2x Blizzard
1x Gale
1x Mistral
1x Gorz
2x Armed Wing
3x Black Whirlwind
1x Giant Trunade(super)
1x Brain Control
1x Mind Control(Gold)
1x Allure of Darkness(super)
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Book of Moon
2x Icarus Attack
2x Royal Oppression(rare)
1x Mirror Force(ultra)
1x Torrential Tribute(Parallel)
1x Call of the Haunted(super)
2x Bottomless Trap Hole

Blackwing Needs:
1-2x Vayu
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Allure of Darkness
2x Armor Master
1x Silverwind
1x Dark Grepher?

Lightsworn Haves:
1x Judgment Dragon
1x Lyla(ultimate)
1x Celestia
3x Luminia
1x Jain
1x Garoth
3x Honest(ultra)
3x Wulf
1x Heavy Storm
3x Solar Recharge(1 is ultimate, other are supers)
2x Monster Re-incarnation(1 is super)
2x Beckoning Light
1x Trap Dustshoot

Lightsworn Needs:
1x Judgment Dragon
2x Celestia
1x Lyla
2x Foolish Burial
3x Necro Gardna
3x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Ryko

darklord18

I say go with the blackwing, they cheaper.

and to get of the topic of what cards sleeve we have.

What are your thought on the "Sin" monsters? would you use them?

I find then to be okay, not a powerful archetype on it own but they good for those that use field spell.

Yes I have three that have Sin counterparts.

Rainbow dragon
Stardust dragon
Cyber end dragon

and if those get made and release here I be getting then. if Sin world field spell card is made into a real card then that mean more power for my deck.

cybermew

A la lune!
No mat yet. -.-

I'm making an important decision of what deck to continue. I've debating between Lightsworns and Blackwings, and finishing one would mean selling the other deck for budget reasons. In other words, I can only stick with one deck. I've been recieving mixed opinions on both sides, and I'm really having a hard time deciding what deck to finish. Here are the decks:

BWs will not be hit this list, and get masses of support in TSHD

LS will be hit next list, and do not become broken in TSHD.

Decide :p

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
BWs will not be hit this list, and get masses of support in TSHD

LS will be hit next list, and do not become broken in TSHD.

Decide :p

BW support in TSHD suck imo, except for maybe Breeze and that's it. I was hoping for BW treasure to be something like discard a BW and draw 2, but the no special summoning effect added on just killed it. Speaking of how LS is going to be hit the next list, might as well continue BW's in my view.

I just made a theory about what the fifth signer dragon is...

Power Tool Dragon... sort of:
I think they will reveal the fifth signer dragon through a Gearfried the Iron Knight/Swordmaster type thing; finding out that this heavilly armored monster they've been showing all along wasn't always like that. They would probably explain it by telling that the dragon had hidden its real identity (they haven't said what special powers it has, after all; maybe it is an illusionist dragon) as a failsafe mechanism for the revival of the EIs; in case the others failed, it would come in as the trump card (literally).

What do you think? Somewhat feasible? We've seen what the fifth dragon looks like, and it does seem to look exactly like what I would expect from an organic form of Power Tool.

darklord18

my theory is that the 5th dragon try to save Anecit Fairy dragon but was beaten so badly that it gave it power to a new dragon to to take the role of the 5th dragon and after a while the first 5th dragon turn into Power tool dragon while Black feater dragon took the role of the second 5th dragon.

what do you think?

also I posting a review for Yugioh tag force 4 which i got the other day.

Game play: well it like the first but way way improve. You don't have the same partner forever, you can team up with anyone (If they feel like teaming up there are time that they won't team up wiht you.) and you stay a team for the day.

Dueling wise: my biggest problem with TF 3 was the lag, it just slow the dueling but this is sorta worst. but it okay due to how many cards are in this game it understandable. A Finally decent cut scenes of duelist playing their cards and more different, Example with some Blackwing, Crow will say the name of the card instead of a "I summon a monster in attack mode." which is a nice. and they really did great with looks

and Monster summon/attacks scenes. I was let down by the fact taht GX ones aren't in this, the look and style of the 5D one make up for it. well most of them.

Story. well it great that it different story for each character that focus on there story in the anime. though some will have a different storyline.

Ban list: the fact that this use the advance rule mean you can't use cards that would work well in decks. but this list has a great ban list so I not to worry.

overall it 8.5 from me.

and anyone who has tag force who doesn't agree with me then that okay I not here to offend you and if I did sorry.

my theory is that the 5th dragon try to save Anecit Fairy dragon but was beaten so badly that it gave it power to a new dragon to to take the role of the 5th dragon and after a while the first 5th dragon turn into Power tool dragon while Black feater dragon took the role of the second 5th dragon.

what do you think?

So, basically your theory is that Power Tool is a cyborg who used to be the fifth dragon, and when it was fired from its position as a signer dragon it was replaced by Black Feather Dragon. I had been wondering why they had finally given Crow, now the fifth signer, a dragon; and it wasn't the fifth dragon shown before. This would explain things perfectly.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
Hey guys!
I'm back, the owner of the club is back, after a long long time.
I'm sorry for being gone so long, and I haven't forgotten my club yet, but I had some private things going on.
First of all; I failed at school...
Wasn't accepted at college, so I wasted 3-4 months of my life for nothing.
Second of all, I had problems with my girlfriend and family.
I'm back now and I'm gonna stay for a long time again, and I'm going to update my club alot too.
I'm going to read your posts as soon as I can, and I'm going to add all of you who wanted to join to the member's list.
It pleases me that my club hasn't become closed, and that it's still very much alive :O
Over 300 posts, only something I dreamed of back when I just started this club.
Thank you alot guys, I'm going to be online as much as I was before :)

EDIT:
Lemme get back into the "yugioh-talk" again.
I've heard things about obelisk the tormentor now being released as a legal card, and that it can practically whipe you out very quick.
I've also made my Fiend deck alot better, and I now have 2 cards that are pretty easily summoned, and actually can kick obelisk's butt easy.
Darkness Neosphere being the first one (I mean, 2 monsters are send to the graveyard for free, how cool is that in a fiend deck that bases on the graveyard?)
It cannot be destroyed by battle, so Obelisk won't be able to beat that one.
the second being Raviel, Lord of Phantasms. Each time your oponent summons a monsters you can summon a token with 1000 ATK/DEF.
You can also, once per turn, sacrifice one monster and give it's original attack to Raviel, until the end phase.
Both cards survive against obelisk, and even have a very good chance of actually beating him.
Other cards in my deck like Cold Wave, Heavy Storm (good ol' heavy storm) and Dark Bribe let me do practically anything I want.
my deck even includes a 1 turn kill; I just found it out in a duel.
4 cards or less are used in a 1turnkill, right?
Cards in the graveyard don't count towards those 4 cards, if I'm not mistaken.
First, I get 5 DARK monsters to the graveyard, and having no monsters (that's so easy...) on my side of the field.
I then special summon Dark Creator. I remove 1 DARK monster from play to special summon 1 DARK monster to the fied. (most of the time, 1 of my 3 Giant orcs are always in my graveyard, and one of my 2 Opticlops too, so let's count with at least 1800 attack points) I then special summon Dark Armed Dragon. (if the oponent has monsters or badlooking face-down cards, I can easily whipe them out with DAD's effect, monsters first, face down later) and then I play Mystic Plasma Zone. (2800 + 2300 + 1800 + 1500 (from mystic plasma zone) = 8400. It's hard to use this 1 turn ko, as with all 1 turn ko's, but it works very good. Most of the time my oponent doesn't have more monsters out then 3, sine I won't let him have more then 3, so getting rid of the monsters with DAD is no problem.
And I can also use Cold Wave, Heavy Storm and Dark Bribe for an easy win.

Last edited:

darklord18

obelisk has been out for awhile.

anyway welcome back.

I strengthen my CB deck and Plan on add some Inac set cards.

before people go saying that dumb, to me it more better as not only can I synchro OoS and fire ant for a level 8, I can also use supay which combin with the level of Ruby and Tiger for example can form level 8 synchro as well as OoS can be a good defense and Acsapesk or whatever it call is a good attack as Sapphire the only good hard hitter level 4 monster. but that just what I think

to a topic I would like ot post.

Is there a card that you cherish the most and why?

my is Rainbow dragon, it was a cad my friend gave me well I trade him a rock deck that i don't use for it, but yeah he got the tin that had it because he knew I need the card, after that I have always use it.

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
welcome back ancient pray!!! ;)

anyway, darklord18, i personally LOVE the inca cards (although for no apparant reason) but I can't see them making an amazingly good deck....

my most cherished card btw is anything that is ultimate rare that i CAN use. Basically, only necklace of command and ruin. queen of oblivion.

I've been playing Tag Force 4 recently seeing if I could get inspiration for an amazing deck and the only good really good decks I can make seem to be anything Anti-Meta. So.... I've decided to actually be bothered to create this deck in real life :D

What is YOUR generic extra deck (if your deck had no real theme)?

I'd have:
Goyo
Brionac
B.Rose
Stardust x2
Catastor x2
Ancient Fairy
Uruquizas
Armo Arm
Mist Wurm
RD Archfiend x2
BWing Armor Master (Gale + P.Spreder being the best 2 tuners)
X-Saber Urbellum

darklord18

anyway, darklord18, i personally LOVE the inca cards (although for no apparant reason) but I can't see them making an amazingly good deck....

yeah though I like Moon and Sun dragon combo.

anyway with the topic it is so far.

BW silverwind
Stardust dragon
Majestic Star dragon
Black rose dragon
Red dragon archfiend

trying to get Moon dragon and Sun dragon

yes this is from my CB deck but I use some other monster as well and it dose okay. (for me anyway)

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
What is YOUR generic extra deck (if your deck had no real theme)?

2x Stardust Dragon
2x Ancient Fairy
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Goyo
1x Colossol Fighther
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Psychic Lifetrancer
1x X-Saber Urbellum
1x Gaia Knight
1x Magical Android
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

This is only my general extra deck based on what I have, but it is definately modded depending on the deck I'm playing with.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
seeing as there has been almost a month of silence:

How would you rank the monarchs?
1st Kuraz
2nd Mobius
3rd Caius
4th Zaborg
5th Granmarg
6th Raiza
7th Thestalos

Status