• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Okami/Okamiden Club

orochi

Name: Orochi
Favorite Okami(den) Character: Hmm thats a toughy, have to between Shranui, Waka, Issun, and Sakuya
Why you like Okami(den): When I first played it I was like "ooooo WHITE WOLF!" then I was like "...Look at the artwork.. Its soooo cool" being an artist myself I fell in love with the game. It took forever to finish.( which was a good thing) After Amaterasu left with Waka I was hoping that the story would continue...but the game ended DX

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
Name: Orochi
Favorite Okami(den) Character: Hmm thats a toughy, have to between Shranui, Waka, Issun, and Sakuya
Why you like Okami(den): When I first played it I was like "ooooo WHITE WOLF!" then I was like "...Look at the artwork.. Its soooo cool" being an artist myself I fell in love with the game. It took forever to finish.( which was a good thing) After Amaterasu left with Waka I was hoping that the story would continue...but the game ended DX

OROCHI!!!
Accepted~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oh my god you make me happy :D okami club XD im joinin

Name: Eeveelover824
Favorite Okami(den) Character: Amaterasu( hope okay since i played okami)
Why you like Okami(den): i just love the artwork and its a fun game all around ^_^

hope i did this right ram :)

Welcome Orochi (GASSSP) and Eevee! :D
oh my flippin god that boss was annoying XD but fun...what was the grosses one when your were in the guys mouth boss that was annoying as well...
The emperor one? The dude with the cursed sword? Yeah, that was a pretty interesting fight. >_>
You know in Okami, theres that Ryoshima Coast and you see the sunken ship.. and when you enter in there.. ghosts stuff come in and some other random shiet. That kinda scared me >_>
Especially that stupid goat ghost! Did it look like a goat? I remember it having horns or something and charging at your screen with its clackity mouth.

I like the boss with the 100 swords.. or something, haven't played in a while..

Me neither... my little sister lost my only Okami game. :(

WAHHHHHHH.

And that's the dude with the cursed sword I was talking about. What was his name again?

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
Name: Dane12 (soon to be Snowy)
Favorite Okami(den) Character: Issun, ya gotta love that Celestial Envoy (don't even know what envoy even means, probably like messenger or somethin')
Why you like Okami(den): God, the music, dat aweshum music, and the humor (look up, to see what I mean)

Hiya, Dane! Thanks for joining us in our worshiping of Shiranui. <3
Now give us a sacrifice of all your ice cream.
Yeah, the ps2 I have doesn't work. And I feel like buying Okami on wii .. but idk >_<
My copy of Okami was actually for the Wii. I'm going to try and get another... but it's going to be hard to start up again. I had all the beads in my last game. x(