• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Okami/Okamiden Club

Dreamy

Woohoo I am currently in the process of downloading Okami HD onto my PS3

I so can't wait to start playing ^_^

okay can you take care of the club ashiena while im gone and thank you! ^_^
Okie-dokie, Eevee~
Woohoo I am currently in the process of downloading Okami HD onto my PS3

I so can't wait to start playing ^_^
Congrats, dear. I’m going to break into your house and steal your Okami and PS3 now. ;)

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
Man! So much happened here while I was gone! Sorry guys, been busy with school and stuff! Anyways, my favorite part of the game is the ending scene where everyone is praying for Amaterasu. The music during that cutscene is very beautiful and the cutscene makes me cry every time. My least favorite part of the game is going through Yoshpet. Yoshpet is so hard for me to get through since I have such bad luck with it. I also don't like the 3 Trial Demon Gates and the Ball Pushing Puzzles. Too hard! But overall everything else is great!

Nuuuu iz minez XD
Not anymore! Mwahahahaha.
Man! So much happened here while I was gone! Sorry guys, been busy with school and stuff! Anyways, my favorite part of the game is the ending scene where everyone is praying for Amaterasu. The music during that cutscene is very beautiful and the cutscene makes me cry every time. My least favorite part of the game is going through Yoshpet. Yoshpet is so hard for me to get through since I have such bad luck with it. I also don't like the 3 Trial Demon Gates and the Ball Pushing Puzzles. Too hard! But overall everything else is great!
It made me cry too. ALL THE EMOTIONS. :’D
And I know how you feel about ball pushing puzzles. I was trying to push a cabbage/acorn or something up a steep hill so I could get it to that sleepy bear. I wanted it to stand on a cabbage/acorn thing. I really did.

I've started playing Okami HD, guys it is so amazing, HD gives it a new breath of life.
I'm going to see if there's playthroughs or trailers of it on YouTube. MUST. SEE. BEAUTY.

Random topic time~

Favorite dog of the Canine Warriors?

Tei
images

Jin
images

Chu
images

Gi
images

Shin
images

Chi
images

Rei
images

Ko
images

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
Release dates of the Okami HD, if anybody wanted to know!

Okami HD (PS3)
Release Region: United Kingdom
Release Date: Q3 2012 (Dunno what this means o_o)
Publisher: Capcom

Okami HD (PS3)
Release Region: Australia
Release Date: October 31, 2012

Okami Zekkie-ban (PS3)
Release Region: Japan
Release Date: November 1, 2012

OOH, I remember you had to find the canine's with that detector thing x]
I dunno what their like.. but I like Ko's look.

Release dates of the Okami HD, if anybody wanted to know!

Okami HD (PS3)
Release Region: United Kingdom
Release Date: Q3 2012 (Dunno what this means o_o)

Okami HD (PS3)
Release Region: Australia
Release Date: October 31, 2012

Okami Zekkie-ban (PS3)
Release Region: Japan
Release Date: November 1, 2012

OOH, I remember you had to find the canine's with that detector thing x]
I dunno what their like.. but I like Ko's look.
I hope it gets better sales than last time. PEOPLE. BUY THIS GAME NOW.
Jin or Gi..Huskies :p

Yups I'm back and.....you guys took care of this club.... :0
That's because we love you, Ram-Ram.

And my favorite Canine Warrior is Chi because she's big, fluffy, and pink. :3
I assume she's a she at least. >_>

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
I'll definitely buy Okami HD. Lool, I haven't played Okami like........ in 1-2 years.

OH. did anyone hate that brick guy and where you had to draw dots on the right place.. I hated him... sometimes it was too hard for me, and I had to ask my brother to do it -_-

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
I'll definitely buy Okami HD. Lool, I haven't played Okami like........ in 1-2 years.

OH. did anyone hate that brick guy and where you had to draw dots on the right place.. I hated him... sometimes it was too hard for me, and I had to ask my brother to do it -_-

OMG I loved the wall!

I was (and still am) a kid, what I would do was get so mad at the controller for moving the brush 2 millimeters to the right, I'd just take the thing and draw dots everywhere.

He was annoying, but he was loyal to his cause of... being a wall. An annoying wall.
OMG I loved the wall!

I was (and still am) a kid, what I would do was get so mad at the controller for moving the brush 2 millimeters to the right, I'd just take the thing and draw dots everywhere.
That's pretty much how I tackled him. xD
I think this is just a rumour, but CAPCOM might make Okami 2 or Okamiden 2............... on the 3DS if the fans really want one.
That'd be cool.. Okami with 3D Graphics and plus more fighting and puzzles :D
I WISH I HAD A 3DS. D:
If they do make remakes, I hope they send out a Wii version.
YAY
I have a 3DS and (sadly) I lost my PlayStations so I can't play Okami...and then I don't have Okamiden so...
Sorry to hear that about your Playstations, Narwhal. :(
Lool, I've only played Okami on playstation. And one of those games I finished on my own.. without the internet, x]
I dunno, but I watched Okamiden Ending on youtube, so sad o_o

OFF-TOPIC: I wish Chibi was on Nintendogs, that would be so cool.
OFF-TOPIC: OMG. YESSSSS. I LOVE YOU.