• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Okido Live Caster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Maybe BW 60 was meant to come earlier or something? But from the looks of it, that would place it in the three episodes that went with the Pokepark ads, which doesn't make sense. I guess we'd have to see the Livecaster for 60 to figure it out.

I checked the episode, and it didn't necessarily have to be in Driftveil..

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Today we had Deerling forms.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Too em' long enough.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Today we got Agilder... and I'm still having trouble seeing an entirely logical progression in these recently featured Pokemon (though apart from Baoppu, they've all been in the right order). The fact that there are so many holes due to the various movie previews doesn't help, either.

I guess last week had Monozu, and the various skipped Pokemon from BW56 and 57 just weren't deemed to have had enough screentime (since, well, they didn't).

Last edited:

KKS-Lapras

Today we got Agilder... and I'm still having trouble seeing an entirely logical progression in these recently featured Pokemon (though apart from Baoppu, they've all been in the right order). The fact that there are so many holes due to the various movie previews doesn't help, either.

I guess last week had Monozu, and the various skipped Pokemon from BW56 and 57 just weren't deemed to have had enough screentime (since, well, they didn't).

Yeah, it confuses me to, seems like it's still a ways behind.

KKS-Lapras

that be becuz it iz behind doofus, haw could they kiep up with animay?

For a new guy, you don't seem to be treading to lightly to start with, don't be rude. None of us know exactly how up to date the Live Caster is, let alone many of the other features that keep up with the Anime.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Vanirich today, which makes sense... so it seems that Baoppu feature was just a strange out-of-place oddity. Maybe they just switched two features around?

Vanirich should conclude the BW59 features, so we'll see who they feature next week.

And it's Gothimiru this week, as we move into the legends two-parter.
Not sure if they'll feature Dredear here, it got extremely little screentime and did nothing of note.

Finally an actual update - Merlarva has been confirmed as BW60's live caster topic, to no one's surprise.

Would be nice if they would actually air these post-episode segments after the original airing again, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haunter ゴースト

Finally an actual update - Merlarva has been confirmed as BW60's live caster topic, to no one's surprise.

Would be nice if they would actually air these post-episode segments after the original airing again, though.

Wait what?

I don't really get what's going on/is interesting here.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I've revamped the list slightly, hopefully making it a bit easier to read. It's such a shame we've gone so long without a standard Okido segment, though - we have no idea how many episodes have been covered, or even if they changed the segment up for BWS2. Will they still doing gen 5 Pokemon only even after they cover all episodes of the initial Best Wishes series?

The segment is alive again!

Now to wait until we can fill that gigantic hole we just had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.