• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Okido Live Caster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chomper4

So we really have to wait until 6th gen until we say that it's conclusive enough?

There's just no way they can do Team Plasma justice now. It's way too late, it's better that they just not show up and be done with it and the writers just shrug their shoulders if anyone asks about Team Plasma.

There's just no way they can introduce Plasma properly, give them proper build up, and give them a satisfying conclusion.

If Plasma was supposed to have a bigger role in the anime, like in the Cold Storage, if N was supposed to be introduced a lot earlier, and actually have the characters develop through N's beliefs, well it's just a little too late.

They can show up, but I don't really want them to. Since at best all their going to get, is maybe a 4 episode arc, and I'm pretty sure that's not doing them justice.

You are probably only saying that because you want the anime to be over or something, besides, they could appear in a flashback.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Dman is being a negative nancy, and there's no such thing as there being no space left for Plasma. Remember that Kanto was meant to be fast paced as the anime was only supposed to last a year and a half, but they ended up extending it to over 80 episodes because it was so damn good, and there was a pretty big gap between the last badge and the end of the Pokemon League.

They could easily put some appearances by Plasma/Delicious N in beforehand and pump it up for the League and their true colours are revealed, and Dragonspiral Tower couldn't really be targeted by Team Rocket as they've completely forgotten about their encounter with Zekrom. At least Ash brought it up a few times.

Chomper4

Dman is being a negative nancy, and there's no such thing as there being no space left for Plasma. Remember that Kanto was meant to be fast paced as the anime was only supposed to last a year and a half, but they ended up extending it to over 80 episodes because it was so damn good, and there was a pretty big gap between the last badge and the end of the Pokemon League.

They could easily put some appearances by Plasma/Delicious N in beforehand and pump it up for the League and their true colours are revealed, and Dragonspiral Tower couldn't really be targeted by Team Rocket as they've completely forgotten about their encounter with Zekrom. At least Ash brought it up a few times.

Now that is what I call a positive person.

KKS-Lapras

Has anyone put any speculation as to where in the original order the new Trade Evolution episode should have gone yet?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Why are you ruining my thread with this Plasma stuff that has nothing to do with anything? :(

But yeah, we got some information about past missing live casters, taken from other airings. So editing the list posted at the beginning of the thread:

BW11: Confirmed as Mamepato/Pidove from BW2
BW12: Confirmed as Meguroco/Sandile from BW3
BW13: Yanappu/Pansage from BW5
BW14: Confirmed as Kibago/Axew from BW6

BW15: Darumaka from BW8
BW16: Scolipede from BW9
BW17: No LiveCaster, probably Excadrill I'd figure.. Confirmed as Pururill/Frillish from BW10
BW18: Servine from BW10
BW19: Dwebble from BW11
BW20: Trubbish from BW12
BW21: No LiveCaster, Probably Minccino or Pignite from BW13 Confirmed to be Chillarmy/Minccino
BW22: Yamask from BW14
BW23: Presumed Lillipup from BW15
BW24: Presumed Watchog from BW15
BW25: Herdier from BW16
BW26: Scraggy from BW17, but months later
BW27: Patrat from BW18, odd choice, Sewaddle would've fit better.
BW28: Sewaddle from BW18, odd choice, if this went to Patrat's slot, Dewott would've fit better from BW19
No LiveCaster for BW19: Dewott and Sawsbuck
BW29: Ducklett from BW20
BW30: Skipped lifecaster, but probably something from BW21: Gothitelle? Confirmed to be Gothiruselle/Gothitelle
BW31: Skipped lifecaster, but probably something from BW22: Venipede? Confirmed to be Fushide/Venipede
BW32: Woobat presumably from skipped episode BW23
BW33: Krokorok definitely from skipped episode BW24
BW34: Leavanny from BW25
BW35: No Livecaster, Probably Whirlipede if I must say so... Confirmed to be Wheega/Whirlipede
BW36: Basculin from the then unaired BW26
BW37: Emolga from BW27
NO Livecaster for BW28: Simisear
BW38: Litwick from BW29
BW39: Druddigon from BW30
BW40: No livecaster, Probably Blitzle.
BW41: No livecaster, Probably Cottonee.
BW42: No livecaster, Probably Elgyem
BW43: No livecaster, Probably Vanillite from BW34
BW44: No livecaster, Probably Palpitoad from BW34
BW45: Timburr from BW34
No Livecaster for BW35! Tympole, Foongus, Stunfisk
BW46: Beartic from BW36
BW47: Roggenrola from BW37
BW48: Gothita from BW38
BW49: No Livecaster, Probably Solosis from BW38
BW50: No Livecaster, Probably Audino from BW38 Confirmed to be Tabunne/Audino
BW51: Archen from BW39
BW52: Zorua from BW40
BW53: Stoutland from BW41
BW54: Zebstrika from BW42
No Livecaster for BW43: Golett, Larvesta, Sawk, also Pawniard from the previous.
No Live caster for BW44

BW55: Mandibuzz from BW45
BW56: Scrafty from BW45
BW57: Purrloin from BW46
BW58: Dotekkotsu/Gurrdurr from BW42
BW59: Komatana/Pawniard from BW42
BW60: No Live caster yet
BW61: Dageki/Sawk from BW43
BW62: Muggyo/Stunfisk from BW43

Last edited:

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Why are you ruining my thread with this Plasma stuff that has nothing to do with anything? :(

Well, more skipped episodes = more skipped Plasma episodes, according to the masses. However, you've shown me the light that the skipped episodes have already been airing, but then again, weren't they just shafted as they were supposed to air much later? What are the newer episodes' place in all of this, especially considering the peculiarity of The Black Hero's Ruins.

Chomper4

Well, more skipped episodes = more skipped Plasma episodes, according to the masses. However, you've shown me the light that the skipped episodes have already been airing, but then again, weren't they just shafted as they were supposed to air much later? What are the newer episodes' place in all of this, especially considering the peculiarity of The Black Hero's Ruins.

Probably beginnin before mistralton

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Has anyone put any speculation as to where in the original order the new Trade Evolution episode should have gone yet?

We have that all but revealed now. The three out-of-place episodes were clearly meant to go after BW63 (the gym battle) - BW58-63 form a close continuity, and it seems BW64-67 will as well - Bel is joining the group in BW64, sticks around for BW65, where the group meets Professor Araragi, and Araragi's dad joins them in BW66. I think the chance of BW65-66 not involving a scene where Araragi introduces her father to the group is too slim to even be entertained.

As others have stated earlier, that fits well in with the Mebukijika season form episode airing before the cave episode too, since the seasonal lab is located before the cave in the games.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Kanto lasted 82 episodes.. 1.5 years is 78 weeks.. Your point is semivalid, but you're overexagerating.. 4 weeks isn't that much..

Kanto is also a special thing as they didn't have four year plans for pokemon at the time. Now they do, with sidegames being introduced even within this carefully scripted planning..

We have that all but revealed now. The three out-of-place episodes were clearly meant to go after BW63 (the gym battle) - BW58-63 form a close continuity, and it seems BW64-67 will as well - Bel is joining the group in BW64, sticks around for BW65, where the group meets Professor Araragi, and Araragi's dad joins them in BW66. I think the chance of BW65-66 not involving a scene where Araragi introduces her father to the group is too slim to even be entertained.

As others have stated earlier, that fits well in with the Mebukijika season form episode airing before the cave episode too, since the seasonal lab is located before the cave in the games.

I got new reasons to believe that the Cedric/Zekrom episode was supposed to air in a previous point in the series.

As you know, there still hasn't been a Sawsbuck or Dewott Live Caster, which would've centered probably around the BW19 of them. As that is one episode that misses specific LC debutes. Now, if we look at the list:

BW22 - Venipede episode: Yamask from BW14
BW23 - First TP/TR episode: Presumed Lillipup from BW15
BW24 - Second TP/TR episode: Presumed Watchog from BW15
BW25 - Gym Battle episode: Herdier from BW16
BW26 - Basculin and Bianca episode: Scraggy from BW17, but months later
BW27 - Emolga and Iris episode, Bianca stays with the group: Patrat from BW18, odd choice, Sewaddle would've fit better.
BW28 - Second Emolgand Iris episode, Bianca leaves: Sewaddle from BW18, odd choice, if this went to Patrat's slot, Dewott would've fit better from BW19
No LiveCaster for BW19: Dewott and Sawsbuck
BW29 - Litwick episode: Ducklett from BW20

So, BW66 (Cedric and Zekrom) could easily have been the original BW29, while the Litwick episode would've been BW30. Though of course, for confirmation we have to see if this has either Dewott or Sawsbuck as its LC subject.

It would fit perfectly:
- Cedric is in the desert to do follow up research, after the original events.
- The Venipede statue that Cilan is turning around also suggests a connection to the Resort Desert (Juniper saw the actual pokemon migrating to there in BW22). I mean why else Venipede? Karrablast looks far more like a Scarab.. This obviously references the BW23/24 arc..
- Cofagrigus only appears in the Relic Castle.
- The Relic Castle is rumored to have hold the Dark Stone in White.
- Sigilyph only appears in the desert as well.

Other hints:
- Pokemon Smash airing two special episodes of the animé prior to the airing of 'BW66'.
- Mentions being made about SG Krokorok.
- SG Krokorok having an episode after 'BW66'.

This means that they're getting all the desert episodes out of the way in order for the new SG Krokorok episode to make any sense!

Akira Takamedo

Doesn't the next Smash air on December 18th? That would also be the first one set to air the first of the new, unrevealed 'special' episodes, at least according to what I'm going off of at PocketMonsters.

It all seems to be falling into place. Not to jump to huge conclusions, but we could be getting 'Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma (Part 1)' in as little as two days from now...

Janovy

Banned
It all seems to be falling into place. Not to jump to huge conclusions, but we could be getting 'Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma (Part 1)' in as little as two days from now...
It's very likely that will get the first Team Plasma VS Team Rocket episode part.

It's a perfect Christmas present for us, lol.

Akira Takamedo

I know, right? Geez, it's as if they planned this. =P

Also, if they're being aired on the 18th and the 25th respectively as part of Smash rather than part of the regular episode order, wouldn't that also imply they're going to air as they would've back in March as a sort of 'here's what you need to catch up on' sort of thing (minus of course any of the likely still touchy destruction scenes edited out)?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So, BW66 (Cedric and Zekrom) could easily have been the original BW29, while the Litwick episode would've been BW30. Though of course, for confirmation we have to see if this has either Dewott or Sawsbuck as its LC subject.

If that was the case, we'd have gotten live caster segments focusing on Symboler/Deathkarn between BW36 and BW37.

They tend to not feature Pokemon until there's a lot of good footage of them to use, and neither Pokemon to debut in BW19 had all that much or all that varied screentime.

Note that Chaoboo hasn't been featured yet either, since it's just had a lot of not-all-that-interesting-looking battle footage and nothing more.

Doesn't the next Smash air on December 18th? That would also be the first one set to air the first of the new, unrevealed 'special' episodes, at least according to what I'm going off of at PocketMonsters.

Correct.

dman_dustin

- Pokemon Smash airing two special episodes of the animé prior to the airing of 'BW66'.

How is this not news? I had to go to Pocketmonsters just to find out anything (aside from you telling me about it that made me look it up).

Shouldn't Pokemon Smash airing two special episodes, doesn't that deserve a thread of its own? And shouldn't it be mentioned somewhere besides pocketmonsters? Even if the episodes' contents are speculative, it should still be news.

Akira Takamedo

I think I have to agree with the separate thread idea; I feel obnoxious speculating about them in other threads including this one, but I wasn't sure if they warranted their own thread.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I know, right? Geez, it's as if they planned this. =P

Also, if they're being aired on the 18th and the 25th respectively as part of Smash rather than part of the regular episode order, wouldn't that also imply they're going to air as they would've back in March as a sort of 'here's what you need to catch up on' sort of thing (minus of course any of the likely still touchy destruction scenes edited out)?

Indeed, that's exactly what they would do.

Otherwise they would've put it into regular rotation, as they did with the Basculin and Cedric/Cofagrigus episodes..

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
They're definitely setting up for Team Plasma, I see no better time for them to debut with this suspicious line up of episodes. For example, they could've found a slot for SG Krokorok after the Battle Subway episodes due to how generic and ultimately neutral the environment is for his reappearance, but the preview also wonders why the fock it's still following Ash after such a long absence. Something's up, I can feel it in my delicate ovaries.

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
If that was the case, we'd have gotten live caster segments focusing on Symboler/Deathkarn between BW36 and BW37.

They tend to not feature Pokemon until there's a lot of good footage of them to use, and neither Pokemon to debut in BW19 had all that much or all that varied screentime.

I'm not disagreeing but maybe there isn't enough footage of cofigrigus and sigilyph.

Something's up, I can feel it in my delicate ovaries.

You always seem to anticipate thinks there.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
How is this not news? I had to go to Pocketmonsters just to find out anything (aside from you telling me about it that made me look it up).

Shouldn't Pokemon Smash airing two special episodes, doesn't that deserve a thread of its own? And shouldn't it be mentioned somewhere besides pocketmonsters? Even if the episodes' contents are speculative, it should still be news.

I remember someone starting a thread about Smash airing some episodes unusually (don't they normally reair the recent episode?), and most of the responses were like "whatever." Granted, I think they were repeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.