• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The one and only Chao Comic

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
So, I am new to making comics, so don't expect that much good stuff. But, meh.

So this comic is about random chao stuff, while Sonic also manages to ruin everything in the process. Enjoy, or at least try to.

Prologue.
Chaocomic.png

Please tell me how to improve, as I think my comic is definatly lacking something...

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
There's only one thing wrong with your comic that I see: the two tone background.
Try taking a background from this: http://www.spriters-resource.com/sega/sonic/
I don't know what Sonic game you took the sprites from, but if you follow the link you'll find a list of Sonic games. Choose the right game and you can cut out pieces of background to use. Just remember to give credit if it tells you to!