• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The one and only PokePet Shop! I even have Animated Sprites! Request Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-oh Master

dude man529 I will make you one if you want.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
He's banned, someone have a mod close this.

How do people get un-banned?

Aviano

I dropped my balls
You could've let it die, but decided to post in it, saying it needs to be closed? o_O Where's the logic?

Banns aren't permanent btw, well, most bans aren't

mewtwo>you

but this is a fun topic. who cares if you don't want a poke pet other people like them ;)

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
I don't see the harm in pokepets. The point of a sig is to put what you like in it, not worry about what's cool and what's not.

What I don't get is people putting those eggs in their sigs, when they say they're gonna hatch in 2004.

mewtwo>you

Oh wow try reading some prevois posts and you'll see that the ban will be lifted. He was in a flamewar.

does it matter if the topic starter is banned?

Mira

Hmm, worked for me

Last edited:

zeppelin

echospace obsessive
Could you at least write in proper grammar.

i think it goes something like this

[*CENTER]pokepet

[/Center]

do that without the stars and fill in the URL`s.

Status
Not open for further replies.