• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The One Piece Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Ok, here is my pirate profile. You can find the form for it in the first post.

[spoil]
Name; Gebrinius Hermes

Epithet; Quicksilver, Felt Hat

Bounty; 216,000,000 Beli

Age; 21

Home Sea; Grand Line

Affiliations; Quicksilver Pirates

Appearance; Hermes is a slender and muscular man; standing about 5’11” (180cm). Blue eyes, silver goatee, and silver colored wavy hair that extends a few inches below his shoulders. Hermes has a black fedora hat, which serves as one of his trademarks. His clothing consists of a gray dress shirt, black slacks and black leather dress shoes. Tattooed on his right hand is the symbol for the planet/element Mercury.

Personality; Hermes is usually a calm and collected person. He tends to be sarcastic to others if they are annoying him though. Hermes has great respect for his crew mates and will do everything possible to keep them from harm if in danger. He is willing to make friends with other pirates if he gets a good vibe from them, but he does understand that they are still his rivals. Hermes hates marines who believe in absolute justice and will show them no mercy. But as a former marine, he is sometimes conflicted about his path.

History; Hermes was son of a Marine officer and aspired to be just like his dad growing up. Since his father was a Rear Admiral, Hermes was able to meet several high profile people; including a few Vice-Admirals and some Cipher Pol agents. Hermes went through training to become a marine, starting at age 15. He climbed up the ranks fast, because of his father’s connections and his early skills with Haki and Rokushiki. Hermes eventually achieved the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade.

When he was 18, Hermes’ father was killed by a Vice-Admiral while protecting two citizens suspected of aiding a pirate; his father was the only one who knew they were not. Hermes was not told which Vice-Admiral killed his father, and he couldn’t get a straight answer from any of his father’s friends. Hermes trust of the Marines, and the World Government, had been shattered. He rebelled by stealing the Silver-Silver Devil Fruit and running off with a standard marine ship (not the ones used at Marineford) in the middle of the night.

Jolly Roger; Hermes' Jolly Roger is a silvery skull and cross bones wearing a fedora hat.

Abilities; Rukoshiki: While his training was not completed, Hermes is proficient in some techniques.
  • Finger Pistol (Shigan): Hermes can use the standard Finger Pistol technique, as well as a flicking variation similar to Rob Lucci.
  • Shave (Soru): Hermes has mastered the fundamentals of the Shave technique.
  • Iron Body (Tekkai): Hermes has mastered the fundamentals of the Iron Body technique.
Haki: Hermes’ Haki abilities awakened during his time as a Marine. Although he has not fully mastered them, his is still proficient.
  • Kenbunshoku (Color of Observation; Mantra): Hermes is well versed in this form of Haki and is the form he uses more.
  • Busoshoku (Color of Armaments): Hermes skill in this form is still basic and he does not use it as often.
Devil Fruit: Silver-Silver Fruit (Gin Gin no Mi)
The Silver Silver Fruit is a Paramecia class devil fruit with the ability to allow the user to create and manipulate a silvery metallic substance. A side effect of the ability allows the user to detect changes in temperature, atmospheric pressure, and blood pressure.
  • Heavy Metal (ヘビー メタル, Hebī Metaru): The user launches a liquid stream of the substance to infect the enemy and to cause death by heavy metal poisoning.
  • Mercury Blade (水銀 ブレード, Suigin Burēdo): The user forms metallic blades on a limb. Capable of inflicting heavy metal poisoning on the person cut. Hermes can use Iron Body to increase strength and sharpness; but is vulnerable to counter attacks if he misses.
  • Mirror Armor (ミラー 鎧, Mirā Yoroi): Hermes’ body or part of his body can turn metallic to reflect beam based attacks. It can also be use as a regular mirror.
  • Metal Eater (メタル イーター, Metaru Ītā): Hermes can use the substance generated by the fruit’s powers to dissolve most any metal, except for Iron.
  • Silver Bullet (銀 銃弾, Gin Jūdan): Hermes uses Finger Pistol to fire metallic bullets by flicking his fingers.
  • Heavy Metal Injection (ヘビー メタル 注射, Hebī Metaru Chūsha): Hermes uses the standard Finger Pistol to stab opponents, he then secretes the metallic substance into their body.
  • Silver Statue (銀像, Gin-zō): The user covers their body in the metallic substance while using Iron Body to harden themselves. The added hardened substance doubles the damage absorption.
The only special weakness of the Silver Silver Fruit is that Iron has a resistance to some of its abilities.
[/spoil]

Last edited:
I have gone across a Thousand oceans, and no skies were as Sunny as the ones that lay before me in the Grand Line. Can you believe it?

Who's your Favorite One Piece Character?
Eh, I can't really say. Both Zoro/Zolo and Ussop are really cool characters. I like Zoro because I respect his sense of honor and nobility, and I sympathize with him and his tragic past. I kind of think he uses that extra sword as a memory of Kuina. That way, he can feel as if he's fighting with her in spirit.

I also really like Ussop because I've noted he's the character most like a normal human. He has fears, he's the type to rely on self-preservation, and he has the most normal level of strength, compared to the others, from what I've see so far. He's also a really funny and clever character, and I don't mind him in the Funimation dub at all.(I'm only up to about Episode 74)

What do you think One Piece really is?
One Piece is probably Gol D. Roger's greatest treasure, but a useless trinket in the eyes of other people. Kind of like Luffy's hat. It's probably just a gift he recieved from a loved one a long time ago. He certainly would of hoodwinked everybody if that's the case.

Who's your favorite villian?
Jango, of course. Who wouldn't like a moon-walking, crazy, classy hypnotist?

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Pirate profile huh?
Name: Billboard Twentypage

Epithet: The Walking Dictionary

Bounty: 42,000,000 Beri

Home Sea: East Blue

Affiliations: The Library Pirates

Appearance: Slightly long purple hair and wearing a white stylized tux. Has a monocle. Usually seen carrying a book of some sort.

Personality: Always a calm and collected person. Has a passion for learning about the world. Sees almost everyone as acquaintances and easily forgives others, even if they're marines. Understanding and neutral for the most part but decided on the path of pirates because they have more freedom. Acts according to emotional comfort, dislikes forcing himself to do that which he has no interest in doing.

Abilities: Hon Hon no Mi (Book Book Fruit)
Paramecia class devil fruit. The user is able to turn whatever he touches into a book and read it for information on whatever it was. Unfortunately, the effects are only temporary, but at least each book has an index. Humans and other beings are susceptible to this power as well. So are intangible substances/things like light and fire and air (although in those cases, only a portion of the object, for example, air is turned into a book, leaving some air left in the surroundings and providing complete information on the portion of air turned into a book.).
Though the type of book an object transforms into may be chosen by the user, Bill usually makes hardcover books. Because they feel nicer.
A mostly defensive and technical devil fruit with little to no offensive power.

But, remember that book Bill is always seen with? That's a book of magic spells. Bill uses it to cast spells containing the elements of sun, moon, fire, wood, water, metal, and earth. That's where his offensive power comes from.

Weakness? The time limit for an object to remain in book form is only about 5 minutes. After that, they will return to their original form. Also, being turned into a book doesn't damage the object so there's not much to worry about. Theoretically, if the book is damaged while still in book form, the object will be damaged as well, but Bill's passion for knowledge means he will never dishonor a book with vandalism. Ever.
All you really need to watch out for is his magic. Oh, and if he gets you with his devil fruit, you can forget about hiding secret techniques.

Jolly Roger: A skull with a monocle, surrounded by symbols of the five classical elements in the order (starting from the top and going clockwise) fire, wood, earth, metal, water, and on the right side is the symbol for sun whereas the moon is on the left.

If anyone has any problems thinking up a name for their devil fruit, I'll be glad to help.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Welcome to the club Fossil Man and ^^Yoshinichi^^ .

I like both of your pirate profile Zameric and Jinchuuriki Hunter.
Gonna make mine soon. I've thought of this DF ability since long time ago.
Glad I can share it.
Funny, we actually can make our own crew together.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
I like the profiles too.
I really need to make mine as well, however, I don't know any Japanese so I would have no clue how to make a fruit.

Mine'll probably take me a day or so in deep thought.

Golde

Always Searching~
Mr. Twentypages, that was quite possibly the thing that made my day. We could so cooperate on a ship together.

I've already started to conduct a profile. I have a really good idea, so give me some time with that. Oh, and it is editable, right Kurris?

Do we really even need to have Devil Fruit powers? There are so many cool pirates in One Piece that haven't eaten a Devil Fruit, although I suppose my character will have eaten one just because it'd be fun.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
I like the profiles too.
I really need to make mine as well, however, I don't know any Japanese so I would have no clue how to make a fruit.

Mine'll probably take me a day or so in deep thought.
Jinchuuriki Hunter said that he would be able to help out with Japanese names for pirate profiles.

Mr. Twentypages, that was quite possibly the thing that made my day. We could so cooperate on a ship together.

I've already started to conduct a profile. I have a really good idea, so give me some time with that. Oh, and it is editable, right Kurris?
I'd like to note, club members being on the same pirate crew are just fine with me. I might even let you affiliate yourself with a canon crew, depending on the situation.

Yes. Pirate profiles can be editable, as long as you notify me and get my approval first.

Congratulations on becoming a Pirate Emperor, Golde. :)

Do we really even need to have Devil Fruit powers? There are so many cool pirates in One Piece that haven't eaten a Devil Fruit, although I suppose my character will have eaten one just because it'd be fun.
No, you don't not need to have a devil fruit power. I fully encourage other types of abilities.
And you are right that there are many great pirates that don't have devil fruit powers.

Btw..Welcome to the One Piece Club, Yoshinichi! :)
Were you teasing me about my April Fools Day prank when you first posted?

Last edited:

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!

That is true, again, a lot of terrific pirates like Sanji, Shanks, and Jinbei that don't have Devil Fruit Powers.

And with that, I've made my character.

Name: Colland "Coal" Bristian

Epithet: Coal, Sketch, the Savage Artist

Bounty: 56,000,000 Beli

Home Sea: North Blue "Steamcog Island"

Affiliations: The Quicksilver Pirates

Appearance: A tall, somewhat lean built man am I (6' 4"). A remarkable trait that I have is the black highlights on the tips of my shaggy, unkept reddish brown hair and the dark circles around my Dark Green eyes. I wear normal clothing, usually consisting of a blue T-shirt with golden yellow lining around the collar, followed by a white and light green plaid button shirt as a vest, with the sleeves rolled up to the mid bicep and a pair of maroon pants, rolled up to short length. Occasionally, I wear a black apron. One main accessory I keep around is a large board with several sheets of paper, as well as a large blue pack on my back that is actually an art box, containing several different instruments, pencils, markers, paints, and even another sketch board just in case of accidents. In a side note, my left leg limps slightly, due to a machine accident on my island. I can still walk, run, climb, and even fight with that leg, but the damage is permanent so I retain the limp forever.

Personality: A very laid back and mellow person, with a love for meeting new places and trying new things. I am very sensitive about my emotions, easily breaking out into tears when hearing something sad (which explains the black around the eyes and hair, it's charcoal!) or completely enraged when others laugh or mock other's dreams or accomplishments. I tend to prioritize the arts more than anything, even developing a quirk of asking enemies and random passerby's to sit and pose while I quickly draw them.

Abilities: I am talented from many arts, although the visual arts are my specialty. From these, I have learned minor cooking, not of which are complete chef material but enough to keep a crew happy and healthy, and have learned to play the upright bass. Also, due to being raised on a smithing island, I am also good at metal crafts as well.

From the combat aspect, I (like Sanji) use mostly foot combat, as it would ruin my life as an artist if my hands were severely damaged. My style relies mostly on the actual form of combat of Savate (a style of kick-boxing made by French sailors) and unlike Sanji, can not balance on my arms. My limp left leg, although some see it as a weakness, actually is a great strength, allowing my kicks to be more powerful and without feeling much pain from the recoil. Although I can not balance with my hands, I am agile and can still take out a small circle of pirates in one long kick.

On a side note, I have started practicing a more basic form of "Color Hypnotism" a technique that former villain Ms. Goldenweek had used. At this time, I can only do the three primary colors; Blue (Sadness) Yellow (Happiness) and Red (Anger).

Jolly Roger: Due to my affiliation with the Quicksilver Pirates, I am under their symbol, however, if I did have my own, it would be a skull with the color triad in the back and a carving fork, a bow string, and a wrench instead of crossbones, which shows my appreciation of the visual arts of drawing, cooking, music, and smithing.

Golde

Always Searching~
Hmm...Fossil Man, I like your appearance and attitude, but in all honesty, your attack styles bore me :p And no, not just cause you don't have a Devil Fruit ~

FYI, I have eaten a devil fruit. It's an amazing ability, too. Completely overpowered, just the way it should be ;)

And thank you, Kurris. I will hold this title dear.

My pirate is lame right now, because I haven't given much thought on his Devil Fruit power. I might change his name and power once I get a better idea. If you guys have any idea for any attacks he could use or alternate Devil Fruits, please suggest them. ;D
Name: Bursa, Bathis
Epithet:"Towel Head"Bathis
Bounty:25,000,000 Beri
Home Sea:Grand Line
Affiliations:Vigilante; I join pirate crews on a whim and I leave them when I've had my fun. I'm currently sailing solo. I've even joined up with the Straw Hat Pirates on one occasion!
Appearance:
pirate003.jpg

One of the distinct features I have is my beautifully spiked navy blue hair, that I am pleased to announce resembles an octopus, in my completely humble opinion. I'm a decently built man for my age, with a height of 6'2"ft.(188 cm)and I weigh a hefty 165 lbs!(76 kg) From sailing in the wide open oceans in my dinky little boat, the sun's given me a slight tan. It doesn't make me look washed out at all. In fact; I'd say it doubles my masculinity rating. Gwahaha! I wrap a towel around my head to represent my abilities. It also can help me keep cool in the sun! A good towel has many uses!

I wear a muscle shirt made of the same kind of fabric baby diapers are. It may seem strange, but trust me, it has its uses for a guy like me! Gwahaha! I also wear a pair of regular black floodpants that past comrades have made fun of me for in the past. But trust me, I look damn good in them!

Personality: I can be a bit fickle at times, I admit. But that's only because there are so many difficult choices to make in life, and at times, I have no idea what to do! Gwahahah! That must explain why I float from crew to crew. I'm just fascinated in going down different walks of life. I can be a bit gullible and easily fascinated too, so I suppose when I see a really cool-looking enemy, I kind of gawk. Since I hung out with Monkey D. Luffy for a short while, I suppose I got it from him.

Abilities; Devilfruit:Soak-Soak FruitThe Soak Soak Fruit is a paramecia class devil fruit that gives the user the ability to soak up fluids like a sponge and release them in a full-power attack. The user can unleash the fluids from any part of the family,including nostrils and mouth, as the user will produce tiny pores all around their body such as the ones on a kitchen sponge to help store fluids.The user can even soak up condensation from the air, creating an endless pool of ammo.

Sample attacks:Hose Blast
After placing my hands on any body of liquid or moist air and soak it up, my pores open up and I release the liquids at a maximum velocity. It can even go the speed of a bullet if concentrated enough.

Jolly Roger;A Jolly Roger with a towel around its head as well as a spiky hairdo resembling an octopus, with a cheeky grin and glaring eyes.

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
That is true, again, a lot of terrific pirates like Sanji, Shanks, and Jinbei that don't have Devil Fruit Powers.

And with that, I've made my character.

Name: Colland "Coal" Bristian

Epithet: Coal, Sketch, the Savage Artist

Bounty: 56,000,000 Beli

Home Sea: North Blue "Steamcog Island"

Affiliations: The Quicksilver Pirates

Appearance: A tall, somewhat lean built man am I (6' 4"). A remarkable trait that I have is the black highlights on the tips of my shaggy, unkept reddish brown hair and the dark circles around my Dark Green eyes. I wear normal clothing, usually consisting of a blue T-shirt with golden yellow lining around the collar, followed by a white and light green plaid button shirt as a vest, with the sleeves rolled up to the mid bicep and a pair of maroon pants, rolled up to short length. Occasionally, I wear a black apron. One main accessory I keep around is a large board with several sheets of paper, as well as a large blue pack on my back that is actually an art box, containing several different instruments, pencils, markers, paints, and even another sketch board just in case of accidents. In a side note, my left leg limps slightly, due to a machine accident on my island. I can still walk, run, climb, and even fight with that leg, but the damage is permanent so I retain the limp forever.

Personality: A very laid back and mellow person, with a love for meeting new places and trying new things. I am very sensitive about my emotions, easily breaking out into tears when hearing something sad (which explains the black around the eyes and hair, it's charcoal!) or completely enraged when others laugh or mock other's dreams or accomplishments. I tend to prioritize the arts more than anything, even developing a quirk of asking enemies and random passerby's to sit and pose while I quickly draw them.

Abilities: I am talented from many arts, although the visual arts are my specialty. From these, I have learned minor cooking, not of which are complete chef material but enough to keep a crew happy and healthy, and have learned to play the upright bass. Also, due to being raised on a smithing island, I am also good at metal crafts as well.

From the combat aspect, I (like Sanji) use mostly foot combat, as it would ruin my life as an artist if my hands were severely damaged. My style relies mostly on the actual form of combat of Savate (a style of kick-boxing made by French sailors) and unlike Sanji, can not balance on my arms. My limp left leg, although some see it as a weakness, actually is a great strength, allowing my kicks to be more powerful and without feeling much pain from the recoil. Although I can not balance with my hands, I am agile and can still take out a small circle of pirates in one long kick.

On a side note, I have started practicing a more basic form of "Color Hypnotism" a technique that former villain Ms. Goldenweek had used. At this time, I can only do the three primary colors; Blue (Sadness) Yellow (Happiness) and Red (Anger).

Jolly Roger: Due to my affiliation with the Quicksilver Pirates, I am under their symbol, however, if I did have my own, it would be a skull with the color triad in the back and a carving fork, a bow string, and a wrench instead of crossbones, which shows my appreciation of the visual arts of drawing, cooking, music, and smithing.
That is a fantastic pirate profile, Fossil Man. :)

You set out to prove that you don't need devil fruit powers to be a great and interesting pirate, and I think you accomplished your goal.
Don't mind Golde too much, he's a bit of a prude. ;p

Are you a member of the Quicksilver Pirates or just an ally?

Hmm...Fossil Man, I like your appearance and attitude, but in all honesty, your attack styles bore me :p And no, not just cause you don't have a Devil Fruit ~

FYI, I have eaten a devil fruit. It's an amazing ability, too. Completely overpowered, just the way it should be ;)

And thank you, Kurris. I will hold this title dear.
Of course, it wouldn't be in your nature if it wasn't overpowered. ;p

My pirate is lame right now, because I haven't given much thought on his Devil Fruit power. I might change his name and power once I get a better idea. If you guys have any idea for any attacks he could use or alternate Devil Fruits, please suggest them. ;D
Name: Bursa, Bathis
Epithet:"Towel Head"Bathis
Bounty:25,000,000 Beri
Home Sea:Grand Line
Affiliations:Vigilante; I join pirate crews on a whim and I leave them when I've had my fun. I'm currently sailing solo. I've even joined up with the Straw Hat Pirates on one occasion!
Appearance:
pirate003.jpg

One of the distinct features I have is my beautifully spiked navy blue hair, that I am pleased to announce resembles an octopus, in my completely humble opinion. I'm a decently built man for my age, with a height of 6'2"ft.(188 cm)and I weigh a hefty 165 lbs!(76 kg) From sailing in the wide open oceans in my dinky little boat, the sun's given me a slight tan. It doesn't make me look washed out at all. In fact; I'd say it doubles my masculinity rating. Gwahaha! I wrap a towel around my head to represent my abilities. It also can help me keep cool in the sun! A good towel has many uses!

I wear a muscle shirt made of the same kind of fabric baby diapers are. It may seem strange, but trust me, it has its uses for a guy like me! Gwahaha! I also wear a pair of regular black floodpants that past comrades have made fun of me for in the past. But trust me, I look damn good in them!

Personality: I can be a bit fickle at times, I admit. But that's only because there are so many difficult choices to make in life, and at times, I have no idea what to do! Gwahahah! That must explain why I float from crew to crew. I'm just fascinated in going down different walks of life. I can be a bit gullible and easily fascinated too, so I suppose when I see a really cool-looking enemy, I kind of gawk. Since I hung out with Monkey D. Luffy for a short while, I suppose I got it from him.

Abilities; Devilfruit:Soak-Soak FruitThe Soak Soak Fruit is a paramecia class devil fruit that gives the user the ability to soak up fluids like a sponge and release them in a full-power attack. The user can unleash the fluids from any part of the family,including nostrils and mouth, as the user will produce tiny pores all around their body such as the ones on a kitchen sponge to help store fluids.The user can even soak up condensation from the air, creating an endless pool of ammo.

Sample attacks:Soak Wave
After placing my hands on any body of liquid or moist air and soak it up, my pores open up and I release the liquids at full force in a sort of "hose blast".

Jolly Roger;A Jolly Roger with a towel around its head as well as a spiky hairdo resembling an octopus, with a cheeky grin and glaring eyes.
You have a fine pirate profile. I like that you included a illustration. :)

I think might not sound as silly though if you look up the name of the material, instead of just calling it baby diaper fabric. :p

I think I like Hose Blast as the name better than Soak Wave. But it's your profile. :)

You have a fine pirate profile. I like that you included a illustration. :)

I think might not sound as silly though if you look up the name of the material, instead of just calling it baby diaper fabric. :p

I think I like Hose Blast as the name better than Soak Wave. But it's your profile. :)
Thanks! I have a knack for being decent at mimicking art styles. ;D Yeah, I looked it up and all I could find was sponge-like cloth fabric. The diaper-shirt so to speak is meant to help soak up fluids that wash onto his clothes, so his chest can soak it up, too.

I really wish I could come up with some other attacks though. I had this one idea where he shoots whatever fluid he has stored out of his nostril to fly around, but I keep on thinking how the Soak-Soak ability seems lame so far. :(

I might even get around to drawing other peoples pirates. ;D

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Yoshinichi: Hm...since your devil fruit causes pores to appear on your body, we can call it the Poru Poru no Mi (which literally means Pore Pore Fruit). You could also go for sound effects, maybe Basha Basha no Mi (high pressure water splash), Gyuchi Gyuchi no Mi (squeezing a sponge...although honestly, I just made that one up) or maybe Suu Suu no Mi (water being drained).
It's an interesting ability...can I call you Spongebob?

Yoshinichi: Hm...since your devil fruit causes pores to appear on your body, we can call it the Poru Poru no Mi (which literally means Pore Pore Fruit). You could also go for sound effects, maybe Basha Basha no Mi (high pressure water splash), Gyuchi Gyuchi no Mi (squeezing a sponge...although honestly, I just made that one up) or maybe Suu Suu no Mi (water being drained).
It's an interesting ability...can I call you Spongebob?

All those sound like wonderful ideas. I'm not sure what to choose. XD Please refrain from calling me or my character Spongebob, thankyou. xP I was thinking of trying to daw Billboard or Quicksilver later on. Bathis would probably join up with one of them at one point just because he loves hovering around so much.

Golde

Always Searching~
Hmm...I rather like that nostril attack, lol.

You could have an attack where you temporarily drain most water from your body, so, you end up minimizing. Tiny...maybe a 360* shot, water bullets from all pores? Water vomit XDDD

This club is happening~

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Well this club sounds awesome. Thousand Sunny is so awesome.
Welcome to the One Piece club, Chimchar15. But please try not to post one liners from now on.

Thanks! I have a knack for being decent at mimicking art styles. ;D Yeah, I looked it up and all I could find was sponge-like cloth fabric. The diaper-shirt so to speak is meant to help soak up fluids that wash onto his clothes, so his chest can soak it up, too.

I really wish I could come up with some other attacks though. I had this one idea where he shoots whatever fluid he has stored out of his nostril to fly around, but I keep on thinking how the Soak-Soak ability seems lame so far. :(

I might even get around to drawing other peoples pirates. ;D
Well I have a sister that has had three kids and sews cloth diaper among other type of clothes in her spare time.
I can ask her if she knows, and I'll PM it to you if I do find out.

I'm sure you can come up with some interesting abilities for it. I'll even try thinking of a few ideas and run them by you later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.