• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The One Piece Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...I rather like that nostril attack, lol.

You could have an attack where you temporarily drain most water from your body, so, you end up minimizing. Tiny...maybe a 360* shot, water bullets from all pores? Water vomit XDDD

This club is happening~

Hey Golde! Now we're cooking! They all sound like excellent ideas for Bathis Bursa! By the way, Bursa is named after the town where towels were thought to be created, and his given name, Bathis, is a pun on bath.

He could minimize or maximize his size by soaking up or releasing water from his body. The body is 95% water, after all. The water bullets sound cool. He could have variations such as mud bullets and even ink bullets, if he can find an octopus to prey on. xP The water vomit thing would be a great running gag though. Every good One Piece character needs his humorous side. x3

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Hey Golde! Now we're cooking! They all sound like excellent ideas for Bathis Bursa! By the way, Bursa is named after the town where towels were thought to be created, and his given name, Bathis, is a pun on bath.

He could minimize or maximize his size by soaking up or releasing water from his body. The body is 95% water, after all. The water bullets sound cool. He could have variations such as mud bullets and even ink bullets, if he can find an octopus to prey on. xP The water vomit thing would be a great running gag though. Every good One Piece character needs his humorous side. x3
Ah, that's interesting Yoshinichi. I'll give virtual 100,000 Belis to anyone that can figure out the full secret of my name. ;p

Maybe you could carry around vials of certain liquid like substances to use with your devil fruit powers.

Woo~ for being on our third page. xD

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Yoshinichi: Hm...you're a sponge right? That means you can absorb the moisture out of things ala Crocodile. Except, unlike him, the water you absorb is stored within you and can be used later in your attacks.
Absorbing too much moisture from the surrounding air can cause the area to be dehydratingly hot, causing your opponents to tire out faster. But you're not affected because all that moisture is in your body.
Releasing moisture slowly and gradually will create mist, a good cover-up technique in case you need to escape or launch a sneak attack.
Furthermore, your perfect control over humidity and moisture allows for some of the finest cooking in all of the pirate world.

Ah, that's interesting Yoshinichi. I'll give virtual 100,000 Belis to anyone that can figure out the full secret of my name. ;p

Maybe you could carry around vials of certain liquid like substances to use with your devil fruit powers.

Woo~ for being on our third page. xD

Why is everybody here such a genius when it comes to these things? Thank you everybody! ;~; He will carry some vials around to create his own specialized attacks, similar to Usopp's different variation of the stars.

@Jinchuuriki Hey, those are brilliant ideas! All those strategies could make Bathis a much more terrifying pirate than I originally thought he'd be! Releasing and storing moisture would make him a dehumidifying human sponge, I suppose. So I guess that would be considered a straneg side effect of the Soak-Soak Fruit! : D

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
@Jinchuuriki Hey, those are brilliant ideas! All those strategies could make Bathis a much more terrifying pirate than I originally thought he'd be! Releasing and storing moisture would make him a dehumidifying human sponge, I suppose. So I guess that would be considered a straneg side effect of the Soak-Soak Fruit! : D
Well there should be a limit what you could with absorbing moisture from people. Like only to a point to weaken them so they can't fight for a while, like they become "skin and bones."

It could also have a healing ability of sorts, like you being able to absorb poison out of a person's system and then "ringing it out" of your own body to get rid of it.

Alright, I'm signing off for now, I need to get some sleep.
Congrats to Jinchuuriki Hunter and ^^Yoshinichi^^ on making the rank of Crewman.

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~

Yeah, I meant the vomit as a running gag. I was picturing you being help prisoner, y'know, tied up or whatever, and when they're trying to get info from you, you like, : D BLEGH

Yeah, me and Jin especially are really analytical. You'll learn that : D

Well there should be a limit what you could with absorbing moisture from people. Like only to a point to weaken them so they can't fight for a while, like they become "skin and bones."

It could also have a healing ability of sorts, like you being able to absorb poison out of a person's system and then "ringing it out" of your own body to get rid of it.

Alright, I'm signing off for now, I need to get some sleep.
Congrats to Jinchuuriki Hunter and ^^Yoshinichi^^ on making the rank of Crewman.

Out of curiosity, there's not really a limit like the one in the Bleach Club to power here is there? I think we're all mature. As long as no one makes the Instakill Instakill Fruit, it should be good ...>.>

And it's "wringing" Kurris. And congrats guys~

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
Here is my profile!
Thanks Jin, zam and golde!

Name; Enternal, Jordan
Epithet; Dragon, Drake, MC
Bounty; 0
Age; 19
Home Sea; Grand Line
Affiliations; The Quicksilver Pirates
Appearance;
A tall dark man (6,1) with cornrolls, stopping at his neck. His outfit is simple, a black shirt, blue jeans and blue shoes. His eyes are black and has a thin mustache.
Personality;
Cool, Calm and Collect, always analyzing the situation and a quick thinker. He loves fun and likes to be around others, but can easliy survive by himself. He is also friendly to all he meets, and is a loyal friend. Cross him and he'll show ruthlessness and vengence without mercy.
Abilities;
Has eaten the Tatsu tasu no Mi (Dragon Dragon fruit (Western Model))
[Mythical Zoan type]
Has the follows abilities:
*Enhanced Strength
*Can Breathe Fire
*Isn't effected by Fire or Ice
*Can fly
*Claws can tear through Metal
Jolly Roger;
A dragon skull and wing crossbones...

Last edited:
@Zameric:Hey, the poison draining would be perfect! He'd make a good doctor for those with poisoning or fat people that need a stomach pump. : P Yeah, I don't think it'd be too overpowered. He'd be able to dry out a person's body enough for them to tire out quite a bit though.

@Golde:I can't wait to see what your pirate/marine/mountain bandit/fishman etc character is like, Golde! I'll be waiting patiently. ^_^

@MasterCharizard15:A Zoan devil fruit guy, eh? I've yet to encounter one in the anime, though I know how they work.

I still want to draw all the pirates everybody seems to be making.
Maybe draw up a relationship tree. How all the pirates are interconnected.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Yoshinichi: You seriously haven't seen any zoan Devil Fruit guys in the anime? Um...where are you at now? The earliest zoan fruits are the Hito Hito no Mi (Chopper) and the Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model Bison (Dalton).

I am also interested in seeing what Golde will come up with.

Oh yeah, Yoshi, I just remembered something I read in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure that you might be able to use:
Eye Lasers.
Well, actually, it's shooting out the liquid from inside the eyeball at super high pressure to make it dangerous enough to cut metal and stuff. Used by a vampire's head.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Holy crap a full page as soon as I bloody fall asleep!

I need to learn how to be more nocturnal...darn 6 am classes T-T

anyways, in concern to Zameric's question, yes, I am an ally of the Quicksilver crew and usually I like hanging around your crew a lot. On the account that sometimes I don't feel like my "leadership qualities" are that great.

@Golde yeah, I know, they're not THAT great, although you have to admit that I need to have that style of fighting...maybe I'll replace the hypnotism with a DF maybe...

I'm thinking of something that copies other powers or something. Hey toss up some good ideas for my guy if you're interested.

@Yoshinichi: just wait til you get to the Water7 arc, there's gonna be some REALLY creative Zoan-types there (I heart Kaku's the most)

Oh, that reminds me, I can also give off a shot of drawing all pirate profiles as well, although I'll have to wait til Monday to upload them.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Congrats to Fossil Man on making the rank of Crewman.

Out of curiosity, there's not really a limit like the one in the Bleach Club to power here is there? I think we're all mature. As long as no one makes the Instakill Instakill Fruit, it should be good ...>.>

And it's "wringing" Kurris. And congrats guys~
I was just saying that I don't think a sponge could dehydrate people like Crocodile can.

Thanks for the spell check.

Here is my profile!
Thanks Jin, zam and golde!

Name; Enternal, Jordan
Epithet; Dragon, Drake, MC
Bounty; 0
Age; 19
Home Sea; Grand Line
Affiliations; The Quicksilver Pirates
Appearance;
A tall dark man (6,1) with cornrolls, stopping at his neck. His outfit is simple, a black shirt, blue jeans and blue shoes. His eyes are black and has a thin mustache.
Personality;
Cool, Calm and Collect, always analyzing the situation and a quick thinker. He loves fun and likes to be around others, but can easliy survive by himself. He is also friendly to all he meets, and is a loyal friend. Cross him and he'll show ruthlessness and vengence without mercy.
Abilities;
Has eaten the Tatsu tasu no Mi (Dragon Dragon fruit (Western Model))
[Mythical Zoan type]
Has the follows abilities:
*Enhanced Strength
*Can Breathe Fire
*Isn't effected by Fire or Ice
*Can fly
*Claws can tear through Metal
-Transforming into a Dragon taers my clothes...so transforming back means I'll be naked...(Hense why I dress so simply)
Jolly Roger;
A dragon skull and wing crossbones...
I fixed your spoiler, for my quote at least.

Not a bad pirate profile, MC. Though with Devil Fruits, even Zoan types, the user's closes mysteriously transform with them.

Last edited:

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Which is odd for the clothes to go along with the person...it's as if all the fabric in the world is made out of some super-stretchy material just in case.....

anyways, woot for me and being a crewman! Next up, Warlord! *too much confidence*

And now for another discussion question

What's your favorite arc?
Mine's the Water 7 and the filler arc before they leave for the Flordian Triangle. I like it because it's so colorful, and I feel that Oda and the people that made the anime really put in a lot of effort in it! Plus so much change happened in it!

Yoshinichi: You seriously haven't seen any zoan Devil Fruit guys in the anime? Um...where are you at now? The earliest zoan fruits are the Hito Hito no Mi (Chopper) and the Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model Bison (Dalton).
Well, I believe I'm on Episode 80 now, if that's any indication. From what I hear, Dalton and Chopper will appear quite soon.

just wait til you get to the Water7 arc, there's gonna be some REALLY creative Zoan-types there (I heart Kaku's the most)
Water 7 arc? I'm guessing that one's really far off, as I'm not even at Alabasta yet. :p I intend on watching the Funimation Dub, until there's only subs left to watch. I like both, because they dub the opening and ending songs.

What's your favorite arc?

So far, I've liked the Little Garden arc the most, just because Dory and Broggy are such colourful characters. Also, all the Baroque Works agents just seem so funny and amusing to me, especially Ms.Goldenweek. I also like it when they're in Loguetown because we get to meet Smoker, and we all know how awesome Smoker is.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Well, I believe I'm on Episode 80 now, if that's any indication. From what I hear, Dalton and Chopper will appear quite soon.
Yes, you will see Chopper and Dalton soon.

Well I don't know where you watch it from, but on Funimation's website, they currently have episodes 75-110 of the English dub available online to watch.
I watch the subs that they post up every weekend and the dubs there.

Last edited:

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Oh wow, Funimation is up that high?! Sorry, I only watched the Subs so far. After what 4Kids did to most of the Voice Actors, I'm more...hesitant.

But hey, Funimation should be able to provide decent VA right? I'm off to go see them ^^

Yes, you will see Chopper and Dalton soon.

Well I don't know where you watch it from, but on Funimation's website, they currently have episodes 75-110 of the English dub available online to watch.
I watch the subs that they post up every weekend and the dubs there.

Yep, that's where I watch them. It's the only legal way. I've watched some subs though, too, before I discovered the pleasant Funimation dub. I had to watch some of it on a video-sharing web site though. Some characters had great voice actors, like Zeff, Chu and Arlong. Not to mention the main cast have pretty good ones too. I just don't like Usopp's for the most part; it gets to be annoying.

I'm on Episode 83 now, I believe.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
I'd like to comment each of your profile, but later.
Now, gentlemen and gentlemen. It's time for my pirate profile.
Feel free to edit, comment, give suggestions esp. related to the japanese name n historical background, some of you give cool background like Oda did to his characters. And excuse w/ my English, it's not my main language.

Name: Glass, Cutty

Epithet: Mr. Mirror

Bounty: 10.000.000,- berry

Home Sea: Grand Line

Affiliations: The Trinity Pirates

Appearance:
A rather short and medium built man (1, 68 M), it cannot be said that he's plump because he looks thin from the side. He has this queer shape oval-like that remind people of a wardrobe's mirror in their houses.
He has very fair skin, shiny and almost transparent under the sunlight.
His hair is platinum blonde, rough and long to his shoulder. His thick eyebrows are also platinum with big and deep light blue eyes that is so deep that you can see your own reflection clearly on it.
Cutty wear long white coat that cannot be buttoned and long white jeans. under it is just a plain white shirt and he wears long white boots with sharp points. He always holds this small star-like mirror and brings it wherever he goes.

Personality:
He is very cold and withdrawn person. He's not a violent type, in fact, he prefers to avoid problems and seek his own calmness in his own world.
He used to be a Trinity pirate's hair stylist (does it sound gay?lol), but accidentally he killed his 3 masters, not knowing his own power. And quickly abandoned by other pirates on that ship because he became too weird and over powered after mistakenly eating his devil fruit, although he had helped them to free from their tyrant masters.
You see, the trinity pirates or known as the three beast brothers only treated their other crew as slaves. And Cutty was once a hair dresser who was kidnapped by them and forced to serve them until he mistakenly got his DF power.
Currently he travels solo and only seeks something that he thinks is really interesting. Sometimes he helps people, but he prefers his existence remains unknown by public.

Abilities: The Mirror Mirror Fruit.Logia class devil fruit (hey! hey!).
He mistakenly ate it when he had a picnic by himself under a tree, and suddenly he heard a glass breaking sound (most likely someone with great power threw that DF from far away place). One piece of the fruit fell into his food and he thought he had eaten a piece of glass.
The user of this fruit is able to manipulate any mirrors from glass excluding water reflection. He can suck himself into any mirror and be any place any time as long as there is a mirror. He is also able to suck people into a mirror especially the special star-like mirror he always carries and keeps them into 'another world' inside the mirror. If he wants to kill a person he has sucked into a mirror, he just easily breaks it. But no worries he's no violent person, the only people he's killed so far are those trinity brothers, and it was a mistake, really.
Cutty is able to turn his body structure into pure glass, but a diamond hard glass that is not easy to break. Even if he breaks into pieces, he can easily put himself together again, but that rarely happens.
He can also manipulate anything from glass into something. Once he changed a green house into dragon glass monster to answer a little girl challenge who's playing legos.

His other fighting techniques:
glass rain: As you can figure from its name he can make razor sharp pieces of glasses fall from the sky (where the glasses come from remain unknown, most likey from a glass company nearby).

Mirror House: The opponent is surronded by mirrors around him. The mirrors are Cutty's body parts. After being trapped, Cutty will..

Glass Bullets: shoot glass bullets from his fingers.

But no worries, he rarely gets into harsh battles. Again he's not a violent person. He prefers to withdraw himself into his mirror world and meditate there.

Weakness? Anything that can hit him hard and crush him into dust.
Rumours say his star-like mirror is his power source.

Jolly Roger: Trinity Pirates have red and black colour flag with three beast skull, cerberus like.

Last edited:

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
I like the idea of becoming a human mirror Cutty, it has a lot of potiential. Let's say, it can do what the Yami-Yami no Mi can do, only instead of just absorbing and then spitting out what it absorbed, it can just reflect the attack. Let's call this...um...Bounce Mirror! (sorry it's a terrible name...)

Another thing it could try is to duplicate...as in, create mirror IMAGES of yourself, the Gemini Mirror!

Although, one question remains, how will your body turn into a mirror persay..I'm thinking of how Ace or Smoker can turn their bodies into smoke and fire to evade attacks, so how will yours do that? will it turn to the liquid components of a mirror (which is melted quartz and a tiny bit of silver) will your body just turn to glass shards or will you just not be able to endure any blows like Blackbeard?

Also, got the drawings of first two Pirate Bio's finished and out of rough sketch phase. Heading into final sketch phase and starting on mine and one more. Also, does anyone want their bio colored? If so, then it'll take a little bit longer, especially since I'm working with Photoshop for the colors.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
@Cutty Flam I think your Devil Fruit is actually more of a mix of two devil fruits.
One could be the mirror part, like where you can trap people in mirrors and do the Mirror House attack, which could be a Paramecia type.
Then you have the glass part, where you can transform your body into glass which can regenerate quickly if broken and use glass based attacks, which would be a Logia type.
So it might be better to pick one of those, just to keep your Devil Fruit simpler to understand.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
@Fossil Man.
Yeah, my ablility allows me to reflect any attacks too. Forgot to mention it. Let say suddenly somebody shoots me from the back, like what happened to Kizaru, I can just easily bounce it back. My body will just turn into diamond hard mirror just like I've mentioned, not really sure from what materials, lol. Too much, I know.
Could you draw my character too, up to you how long will it take, as long as you can get it done. Kinda curious, you should draw all of our pirate profiles here.^^
Tbh, your ability is kinda lame but it has cool concept. But no fun if everybody wants to be super powerful. Most of all you here want to look 'hunky' too, lol.

@Zameric. Yeah, after I typed and read it again, it actually occured to me that I actually acquired two kinds of abilities. I'll choose the glass glass ability then, but I wanna be able to tricks w/ mirror too since it's made of glass.
Yours ability is cool Zameric, I didn't know silver could do so much thing like poisoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.