• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The One Piece Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
@Fossil Man.
Yeah, my ablility allows me to reflect any attacks too. Forgot to mention it. Let say suddenly somebody shoots me from the back, like what happened to Kizaru, I can just easily bounce it back. My body will just turn into diamond hard mirror just like I've mentioned, not really sure from what materials, lol. Too much, I know.
Could you draw my character too, up to you how long will it take, as long as you can get it done. Kinda curious, you should draw all of our pirate profiles here.^^
Tbh, your ability is kinda lame but it has cool concept. But no fun if everybody wants to be super powerful. Most of all you here want to look 'hunky' too, lol.

I re-read it much later and discovered the diamond glass bit. Sorry, but for several hours after waking up, I can't read very small type that well.

Sure can, in fact, I AM doing every one's profiles to date, and maybe even Wanted posters in the future.

And concerning my abilities, I know it's not the greatest. Hey, someone has to be the Usopp here ^^

what do you mean by 'hunky'? I'm not understanding

I re-read it much later and discovered the diamond glass bit. Sorry, but for several hours after waking up, I can't read very small type that well.

Sure can, in fact, I AM doing every one's profiles to date, and maybe even Wanted posters in the future.

And concerning my abilities, I know it's not the greatest. Hey, someone has to be the Usopp here ^^

what do you mean by 'hunky'? I'm not understanding

By hunky, I think he means muscular or sexy. Bathis isn't all that muscular, just average weight for a guy in his early 20's. I'm actually thinking of making another pirate, if we're allowed controlling more than one. This one will be a guy without devil fruit powers.

I want to draw, too! : D

Chimchar15

Who's your favorite villain?

Definitely Akainu. He's just a bada**. For those who don't read the manga, you'll see why once the anime starts the war.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Congrats to Cutty Flam on making the rank of Crewman.

By hunky, I think he means muscular or sexy. Bathis isn't all that muscular, just average weight for a guy in his early 20's. I'm actually thinking of making another pirate, if we're allowed controlling more than one. This one will be a guy without devil fruit powers.

I want to draw, too! : D
Sorry, but you can't have more than one pirate on your profile.
You can swap out your pirate for another if you PM me about it first.

@Zameric. Yeah, after I typed and read it again, it actually occured to me that I actually acquired two kinds of abilities. I'll choose the glass glass ability then, but I wanna be able to tricks w/ mirror too since it's made of glass.
Yours ability is cool Zameric, I didn't know silver could do so much thing like poisoning.
Ok, but I don't think the mirror abilities would be good with the glass DF. Maybe just a reflection ability for the glass DF with "mirror" in the name. But w/e you decide upon, make sure to send it to me in a PM before editing your pirate profile.

Well, my Devil Fruit is more based off of mercury. Mercury is call suigin in japanese, with silver being called gin. And another name for mercury in English is Quicksilver. I thought Gin Gin sounded better than Suigin Suigin.

Who's your favorite villain?

Definitely Akainu. He's just a bada**. For those who don't read the manga, you'll see why once the anime starts the war.
I hate to have to warn you again, Chimchar15. Please try not to post one liners, and you need a spoiler tag for that post.

Last edited:

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Cutty Flam: It appears your devil fruit does not have a japanese name yet. Allow me...
You could try Paki Paki no Mi (breaking glass) or Bashi Bashi no Mi (cracking glass).
You know, even if you only choose to have the power of glass instead of reflections, with a bit of physics, we can go a long way with your glass ability. What irks me a bit is how you labelled the fruit as a logia type, despite glass not being a naturally occuring element (unless met with extreme conditions), but that's just my opinion.
Hm...if you really want to do tricks with mirrors, you could try choosing a mirror fruit instead. You may lose the ability of reconstructing lost body parts from glass and controlling glass in general, but in return, you can transform parts of your body into mirrors (the type that works on devil fruit magic, allowing it to reflect things other than your face) or maybe produce mirrors. And you have control over the reflection dimension, the world within the mirrors. This fruit can be called the Mira Mira no Mi (shortened form of "mirror").

What you choose is up to you. Either way, there's a name for the fruit now.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Well that was a pretty good episode. Got to see Luffy, Crocodile and Jinbei pwn the Demon Guards.

And Ivankov's fight with Sadie(Sadi-chan) is starting. It was kind of weird to see the size comparison between the two...I'm talking about their height, get your minds out of the gutter! ;p

I think Hannyabal's little dance has scarred me for life. >.<
But I really want to see him fight seriously though. :)

Those Kung-Fu Jugons are always hilarious. xD
Alabasta seems to have quite a few perverted animals. xD

Well it seems like thing are starting to heat up now. Hope Vivi and the Strawhats will be able to make it in time.

It's interesting to see Ms. All Sunday(Nico Robin) helping out Luffy.

Sorry, but you can't have more than one pirate on your profile.
You can swap out your pirate for another if you PM me about it first.
Alright, I can do that. I have a way better idea now for a character.

Alright guys, I only posted here for one reason. To tell you guys something. I won't be online SPPf for quite some time, due to personal reasons. Hence the humorous location and whatnot. So, try not to start any RPG or whatever you guys were planning without me, and try not to miss me. xP

I just suggest while you're gone, one of you requests a One Piece club banner in the Fan Shops forum while I'm gone. Au revoir, mes amis!

Cutty

Forever now
Cutty Flam: It appears your devil fruit does not have a japanese name yet. Allow me...
You could try Paki Paki no Mi (breaking glass) or Bashi Bashi no Mi (cracking glass).
You know, even if you only choose to have the power of glass instead of reflections, with a bit of physics, we can go a long way with your glass ability. What irks me a bit is how you labelled the fruit as a logia type, despite glass not being a naturally occuring element (unless met with extreme conditions), but that's just my opinion.
Hm...if you really want to do tricks with mirrors, you could try choosing a mirror fruit instead. You may lose the ability of reconstructing lost body parts from glass and controlling glass in general, but in return, you can transform parts of your body into mirrors (the type that works on devil fruit magic, allowing it to reflect things other than your face) or maybe produce mirrors. And you have control over the reflection dimension, the world within the mirrors. This fruit can be called the Mira Mira no Mi (shortened form of "mirror").

What you choose is up to you. Either way, there's a name for the fruit now.

I'll got with the Mira Mira no Mi then. Means I have to edit some things. It won't be Logia type again I suppose, ouch.
Thanks for clearing up things, also you Zameric. But I'll edit later, I'm lazy now :p

Congrats to Cutty Flam on making the rank of Crewman.
Thought I had got the rank, lol.

What's your favorite arc?
I love the Romance Dawn arc the first one. Florian Triangle. Water7.
Impel Down and the last arc.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Let's see...I've got a few favorites...
First off, the Skypeia arc. Well, more specifically, the Montblanc Noland flashback. That was a very powerful and moving flashback.
Water Seven/Enies Lobby was quite enjoyable as well, especially the end...the very touching, depressing, heartwarming end...
And then we have the Thriller Bark arc. Awesome team-ups and team combos, a new crew member, and his damn-it-I'm-crying-again flashback...
And now, the War Arc...spoiler time.
It's just BAMRIGHTINYOURFACEAWESOMESAUCE...I don't think I've ever been thrilled by so much epicness in consecutive weeks in any other manga ever...except maybe HunterxHunter, but the hiatuses make things a bit difficult.
Revealing Whitebeard's abilities, as well as those of Marco and Jozu, then Akainu's powers, the strategy and planning of both sides, Buggy's silly antics, a small glimpse of Sengoku's abilities, HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THAT?!!!, oh, it's Blackbeard's new crew member BUT HE'S FREAKING HUGE!!!, the rest of Blackbeard's crew, the first and second depicted and confirmed death of an important character in present time, and SHANKS!!
...yea, for now, I think I'll put that as my favorite arc.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
My two favorite arcs would probably have to be Enies Loby and Marineford.
They were both just full of awesome! 8D

@ Yoshinichi
Please make sure PM me your new pirate profile before changing it so I can approve the change. The same goes for you Cutty Flam. ;p

Hello and welcome to the One Piece club, stormbaron01. Please try to not post one liners. This is your first warning.
Speaking of warnings, I have updated the OP club rules, and added a section to the first post listing members that are banned/on warning.

Cutty

Forever now
Oh yeah, the last arc is called Marineford, lol.

Welcome the club stormbaron01.

I always wanted to comment this.
@ Jinchuuriki Hunter, if your character likes reading so much, why did you make the ability can only change something into a book for 5 minutes?

@Yoshinichi, I like your character, cool and different (has style, the towel around his head and unique). I like the pictures as well.

I like/want to draw too, but I have no scanner.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Just cos my character likes to read doesn't mean his devil fruit will let him...he probably developed speed reading to compensate for that or something.

Um...ok...how to make this a not-one-liner...Oh hey, I'm getting One Piece Unlimited Cruise ep.1 for the Wii tomorrow. I've been yearning for it ever since it came out, and now my brother has found a friend whose relative owns a game store that has the game and is able to get it for us. Yay.
Now, we just need to get ep.2...

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Hello everyone, sorry for not replying for several days. The internet decided to be a jerk and not work for the most part.

Anywho, i'm pleased to say that I finished up one of the bio's. Of course, I chose mine first just to show what a mix between mine and Oda's style is and just to confirm that you all want yours to look mostly the same way.

As a side note, no, I'm trying not to make him hunky Cutty, and neither any of the others, however, his body frame is a normal one that I use frequently, but will try to alter it some to a more lanky side for those who really want one.

Please enjoy and message or reply if you request something special in concern to your character.

Note: I do have a bust picture done of everyone but school decided to make sure I got nothing else done in concern to this project, next Monday will be different though :D

Colland_Bristol_by_CMB007.jpg

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Just cos my character likes to read doesn't mean his devil fruit will let him...he probably developed speed reading to compensate for that or something.

Um...ok...how to make this a not-one-liner...Oh hey, I'm getting One Piece Unlimited Cruise ep.1 for the Wii tomorrow. I've been yearning for it ever since it came out, and now my brother has found a friend whose relative owns a game store that has the game and is able to get it for us. Yay.
Now, we just need to get ep.2...
Ah, I can;t wait for an English version of Unlimited Adventure, just so I can hear Brook's voice. Since the Va for Franky in UC turned out to do his voice for the dub too, I figure they'll probably do the same with Brook.

Note: I do have a bust picture done of everyone but school decided to make sure I got nothing else done in concern to this project, next Monday will be different though :D

Colland_Bristol_by_CMB007.jpg
That's good Fossil Man. :)
I'm not an artist myself, so I can't really critique it for ya.
I look forward to see mine, once you can get around to it. But be warned that i might get a bit nit-picky about how you draw my hat.
Maybe I'll just send you a picture of it. ;p

Last edited:

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Zam said:
Ah, I can;t wait for an English version of Unlimited Adventure, just so I can hear Brook's voice. Since the Va for Franky in UC turned out to do his voice for the dub too, I figure they'll probably do the same with Brook.
Um...I think you got them mixed up. Unlimited Adventure is the one that has been dubbed, and I've already completed it (japanese version) 100%. UC is the one that has yet to receive a dubbing. And from what I've heard, it's possible they might not ever be dubbing it due to the poor sales of UA's english version.
On another note, UC has been English subbed in the Europe version. No dub though...
I don't really care if I get the original jap or the eng subbed, as long as I get to use Kuma's lasers.

That's a pretty good picture Fossil Man. I especially like how you've drawn his hands/fingers. Most people have trouble with that. I might draw my own first, just to give you an idea.
Although it'll probably be in pencil...and a bit sketchy...and look slightly distorted due to me resizing it (full size is too large to be viewed properly).

Edit: Alright, I'm done. It's a bit large though...I can't draw on computers at all...
billboardq.jpg
And since I had enough space, I drew another one of us. Guess who...
gebrinius.jpg
Hope you enjoy them...I'm not exactly sure how Oda my art style is...

Last edited:

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Um...I think you got them mixed up. Unlimited Adventure is the one that has been dubbed, and I've already completed it (japanese version) 100%. UC is the one that has yet to receive a dubbing. And from what I've heard, it's possible they might not ever be dubbing it due to the poor sales of UA's english version.
On another note, UC has been English subbed in the Europe version. No dub though...
I don't really care if I get the original jap or the eng subbed, as long as I get to use Kuma's lasers.
Ah, I see. Sorry 'bout the mix up. :p
That's sad to hear, I hope they do dub it after all. Maybe I should get the English version of Unlimited Adventure.

That's a pretty good picture Fossil Man. I especially like how you've drawn his hands/fingers. Most people have trouble with that. I might draw my own first, just to give you an idea.
Although it'll probably be in pencil...and a bit sketchy...and look slightly distorted due to me resizing it (full size is too large to be viewed properly).

Edit: Alright, I'm done. It's a bit large though...I can't draw on computers at all...
billboardq.jpg
And since I had enough space, I drew another one of us. Guess who...
gebrinius.jpg
Hope you enjoy them...I'm not exactly sure how Oda my art style is...
Ha hahaha, the picture of Hermes is awesome.
The only real probably I have is that the rim of the hat is supposed bend upwards in the back(that's how it is on Fedora hats).
But that's not a real big deal. :)

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Well, I have a fedora hat myself so I know what they look like...but I had a few problems trying to draw the folded area due to the perspective, so I left it at that.
...which is sort of...weird if you ask me...I can draw flowing liquid metals, yet a fedora hat gives me trouble...

...gee...a week without One Piece just feels...empty...especially since we don't know what to expect in the next chapter...

Cutty

Forever now
Oh wow, those are cool pictures guys!
I can't draw that good.

@Fossil Man, you character's face looks like Gara a bit.
The other stuff just like a boy next door. Are those Luffy's pants he's wearing?

@Jinchuuriki Hunter
Two stand out pics. I can see those characters on the comic.
The two can actually be in one crew. And an RPG adventure.

Great jobs guys. I don't really wanna see my character. Must look super weird.

Anyway Jinchuuriki, does a logia fruit must be about naturally occuring element?
I thought it's about ability that can change the body structure of the use completely and generate?
I mean, I don't think paper (from the game) or the syrup/blob thing logia (from the movie) ability any of the element.

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Alright, Jin and Fossil Man (and to anyone else I guess), I was thinking of having anyone who wants to post fan art can make a post that would act as a sort of archive. This would serve as an easy way for members and other to go back an look up your artwork, since I would make a link to it on the first post of the club. I'm sure Jin and Golde know what I'm talking about.

Anyway Jinchuuriki, does a logia fruit must be about naturally occuring element?
I thought it's about ability that can change the body structure of the use completely and generate?
I mean, I don't think paper (from the game) or the syrup/blob thing logia (from the movie) ability any of the element.
Well, generally Logia type devil fruits are based off of naturally occurring elements. Although if Jozu's devil fruit is a logia, then that would be a rare occurring natural element for a logia type. And glass does occur naturally sometimes, but it's even rarer than diamonds. While your devil fruit could be logia type, it would also fit well as a paramecia/paramythia type too. It just would have the physical invincibility that a logia would. I was going to make my devil fruit a logia type at first, but then realized it was better as a paramythia.

Status
Not open for further replies.