• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The one that you cant defeat

the master123

Ive Gotta bad feelin
what is the one trainer you have never beaten without the help of somebody else.
or have you ever helped someone?
i helped my friend with the first gym in silver.

Count Drosselmeyer

You never saw me.
Hm... no one, really. The difficulty level is so low in-game it's almost depressing... except for the Battle Tower, of course, but I haven't done that yet.

cloudk

hates you.
battle tower 60th trainer and above. swampert keep getting attacked by random grass knots, bronzong get hit by ground attacks alot and sometimes even gastro acided or worry seeded. blissey keep on getting attacked by unexpected physical attacks like CC or EQ.

My usual strategy is to trick room first, then keep on cursing on swampert. With the extra att and def and lower spd, i'll be bound to attack first and attack hard. i can also take a few more hits than usual. I've even got hammer arm on swampy to help with trick room.(trick room fanatic here).

Noheart

The Abysswalker
i could never beat Red in pokemon crystal.. never ever fornever.. so i got my cousin to trade me some of his 100's, then beat him :D

Umbreon_13

well i needed help beating the elite four in leaf green i borrowed my freind's mewtwo
and i have helped my brother on his sapphire he borrowed my Raquaza

NotChip

®™
I solve my problems by myself but then again I've never really been in a situation where I could not win.
As someone else said: The game can be very easy, so easy that not even the ellite 4's Pokemon of like 10 levels higher then mine could not stop me. I entered that with all level 50 Pokemon and acomplished it first time.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i never needed much help with the games since i was allways well prepared for random battles and gyms, i helped a few local friends & persons on serebii by EV train a few poke's for them.

Nope,none. I was the ones that helped other people. I was something like an area master in the past days. That was in R/B/Y/G/S. If someone needed help,they came to me.

Exept for the hax tower. My Armaldo and Feraligatr and my cousin's Charizard and Jolteon were killed by a Blissey that used toxic,softboiled and egg bomb all the time.

Last edited:

pikakid

jirachi killer
No trainer has ever stopped me in my tracks but the battle tower was a long treck

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Except for the battle tower (d/p high battles), not really.

Codymon7897

Johto-Pokemon user
Hehhe, I'm new here, just thought I'd through it in.....
But, I havn't ecer really needed help. I was the one in my neighborhood that everyone came to for help. One of my friends who moved ti VA still calls for help every once in awhile. So does my friend who moved to FL.

Codymon7897

Johto-Pokemon user
Hehhe, I'm new here, just thought I'd through it in.....
But, I havn't ecer really needed help. I was the one in my neighborhood that everyone came to for help. One of my friends who moved ti VA still calls for help every once in awhile. So does my friend who moved to FL.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Never lost in-game in every game I played, most likely because I transferred all my awesome high lv. pokemon from yellow to crystal, then in Sapphire I new how to battle correcctly and nobody beat blaziken. Then D/P, only problem was battle tower, curse you HAX TOWER!

Profesco

gone gently
Like Drosselmeyer said, I've never had trouble in-game. There is no challenge in-game besides the Battle Towers/Frontier.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Never lost in-game in every game I played, most likely because I transferred all my awesome high lv. pokemon from yellow to crystal, then in Sapphire I new how to battle correcctly and nobody beat blaziken. Then D/P, only problem was battle tower, curse you HAX TOWER!
Nicely said :p..and I agree as I've been haxed by the tower many times... >_<

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Brock and Misty in Red and Blue (Charmander), just Brock in Yellow, Elite4 in all 3, Lance and Red in Gold and Silver. always the Battle Tower.

Cal

Random person
I'll have to agree with everyone else. I've never had too many problems with trainers ingame except for the battle tower.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The first time I did a Ground only team on Red I couldn't beat Misty, I had to trade with my friend to teach my Nidoking Thunderbolt in order to win.

After that I just levelled up more and didn't evolve the Nido's to get their additional types.

Menx

I could never beat the leader of the battle pyramid on Pokemon Emerald.