• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The One Word Story Game v2.0 (Rule update. 16.12.2015)

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
How To Play :

Users posts words to make it a story, and it has to be just one word per post.

Example :

User 1 : King
User 2 : King Nappy
User 3 : King Nappy destroyed
User 4 : King Nappy destroyed Pandora

Rules

1. SppF rules apply.
2. Post only one word. Before doing so, copy and paste the above word/sentence/paragraph and then put the word of your choice.
3. Make sure it's proper English grammar, no swear words.
4. Names can be added for more wackiness, but if it's a user of the forums, make sure you're not being insulting towards them.
5. You can use punctuation if necessary. If you would like to end a sentence, put a period next to the word of your choice. If you would like to put a comma, you could put it after the word of your choice, or after the word the above user chose.
6. In case of ninja occurrence, ignore the above post until it is edited. Follow the first post.
7. You can change the latest word's tense or any kind of state to fit it with your word of choice.
8. You must make sure at least 1 users have posted between your last and new post. Changed due to it being a hassle, and not so fun.
9. Enjoy the game!
10. Do not post anything about poop.

I've kept most of the rules set by matthew11, because they were on point.

The First Word : Constantine

Approved!

Last edited:

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Constantine flied away from the Sylveon

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Lexya428 please read rule number 8 properly.

Constantine flied away from the Sylveon because Rayquaza

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Constantine flied away from the Sylveon because Rayquaza threatened me.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
(Good thing that this game is now back)

Constantine flied away from the Sylveon because Rayquaza threatened me. So Primal

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Constantine flied away from the Sylveon because Rayquaza threatened me. So Primal Vaporeon

HM02gon

Waiting...
Constantine flied away from the Sylveon because Rayquaza threatened me. So Primal Vaporeon ate

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Constantine flied away from the Sylveon because Rayquaza threatened me. So Primal Vaporeon ate the leftover Jolteon

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Fixed!

Constantine flied away from the Sylveon because Rayquaza threatened me. So Primal Vaporeon ate the leftover Jolteon of

HM02gon

Waiting...
Constantine flies away from the Sylveon because Rayquaza threatened me. So Primal Vaporeon ate the leftover Jolteon of Happiness.