1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Order of the Glitch- a Glitch Pokémon Club!

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Missingno. Master, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkBowsy

DarkBowsy Glitch Master

Alright, I read the rules THOROUGHLY this time...

"I, DarkBowsy, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."

Like I said I love glitches, and I know almost everything about them!

I'm ready for an answer this time...

Thank you SO much in advance (again)! :D

2. DarkBowsy

DarkBowsy Glitch Master

Alright, I read the rules THOROUGHLY this time...

"I, DarkBowsy, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."

Like I said I love glitches, and I know almost everything about them!

I'm ready for an answer this time...

Thank you SO much in advance (again)! :D

3. BennehFishle

BennehFishle The Pomeg Explorer

I don't plan to post on Serebii very often at all, but if you guys are interested in Pokemon glitching specifically, Glitch City Labs is a great place to follow any new developments in Pokemon glitching (mostly Gen 1-2 stuff).

You'd be surprised at what pops up from time to time - even though the games have been around for 15+ years, crazy new stuff is always there to be discovered. For example: just this year, this incredible gem which I call the "Blue Ash" glitch allows you to navigate through the entire game within the first minute of gaming - provided you understand which items in your glitched inventory to discard, which Pokemon to switch around, etc. (I don't, but messing around blindly is hella fun!)

Here's the discussion of the glitch on GCL: http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,6472.0.html?PHPSESSID=gvef050md620ica41f6vskpgv5

4. Blackkyurem

Blackkyurem Well-Known Member

I, Blackkyurem, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them.
    I always will love glitch pokemon.

5. Zbger

Zbger Fiery Blaze Lucario

I, Zbger, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them.(and always love Glitch pokemon)
    hufrgwwncygygTTDV5TRCYBUNGCNUY Gtd5devrXVRVdWCwcsvtde5rvbd m,edrmv WSED, K
    404 ERROR; FILE NOT FOUND
    (travels back in time before that crash)
    As I said, I love Glitch Pkemon. My first love for Glitch Pokemon is in 404 Error,(also your work right,M. Master?), where I started to love Z4

Aaaaand if i'm accepted, could i make a topic? if i'm allowed the topic will be:
    What is your favorite Glitch Pokemon?

oh no ohno not aga-byjvwyncryg3nbxutxufbr6 fBTYYBGEWNUYQSTUVtnf6ryv5tcb tfg33ry8427 gygubdfhxj

404 ERROR;FILE NOT FOUND
    (ugh)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.