• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Order of the Glitch- a Glitch Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
The Order of the Glitch- a Glitch Pokémon Club!

*/The Order of the Glitch\*​

Welcome, one and all, to The Order of the Glitch. A club for fellow fans of Glitch Pokémon to discuss the denizens of the unexplored side of the Pokémon world.

But before we can get to the fun, like any good club, there are rules to be established. Read 'em, follow 'em, live 'em.

1: All SPPF and club forum rules apply. For your convenience, click here for the SPPF general rules, and click here for the club forum rules.
2: It is imperative that new members familiarize themselves with the rules before joining up. Therefore, the post you make when you request to join the club must include the following; "I, *insert your username here*, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this fine club and intend to follow them."
3: No debates over whether or not Glitch Pokémon are real Pokémon in this club. Such a topic can and most undoubtedly will lead to drama. And drama has closed many clubs in the past, and is even the reason why Shiny Pokémon clubs are banned. I don't want to see Glitch Pokémon clubs go down the same road, so please, no drama of any kind. If you wish to debate whether Glitch Pokémon are real Pokémon, by all means, do so here.
4: Absolutely no spreading of false rumors. If I find out about a member of the Order of the Glitch spreading malicious lies about Glitch Pokémon (IE; Missingno. can fry your cartridge, LM4 evolves into Mew at level 86, a .4 traded to Crystal will be holding a Mist Stone, etc.), in or out of this thread, it will result in immediate expulsion and a lifetime ban from the club. There's enough of that sort of stuff out there already. Offenses that occur before joining up do not count for this, so if you used to spread lies about Glitch Pokémon, but don't intend to anymore, it's perfectly fine for you to join.
5: Rule breaking in this club works on demerit system. Details can be seen below.
6: When adding the pledge in rule #2 to your post, omit the word "fine" from it. Failure to comply will result in denial of club membership without being explicitly told why. This is to help ensure that you really read the rules and didn't just gloss over them.
7: Do not post in this club if you are currently banned from it. If you have a lifetime ban from the club, posting here will be reported to a staff member, make no mistake about it.
8: No flaming. If you hate Glitch Pokémon, then what are you even doing in this club to begin with? Flaming is grounds for a lifetime ban.
9: Do not badger another member to give you their Pixel Points. They are non-transferable.
10: Co-owners cannot earn demerits, but if a co-owner repeatedly proves to be unworthy of the position, he or she will be fired.

Demerit System​
Rule breaking earns you demerits. Demerits do not expire, so don't think you'll be OK by spreading out your rule breaking. Demerits can only be given by myself or a co-owner. If you earn enough demerits, you get banned from the club. To see how long you would get banned for for a certain amount of demerits, see the following list.

5 demerits: 1 day ban
20 demerits: 1 week ban
50 demerits: 1 month ban
75 demerits: 1 year ban
100 demerits: banned for life.

Here is a list of what actions warrant demerits, and how many demerits are given for them.
*Violating Rule #1: 1 demerit.
*Posting in the club without properly applying to join: 0 demerits for first post, 1 demerit for every subsequent post until user properly applies to join.
*Violating Rule #3: 5 demerits.
*Violating Rule #7: As many demerits as it takes to elevate your ban.
*Violating Rules #4 or #8: 101 demerits.
*Giving demerits when not given the authority to do so: The same amount of demerits you attempted to give.
*Violating Rule #9: 10 demerits.

Pixel Points​
Pixel Points are pretty much the opposite of demerits. You earn Pixel Points for doing good in the club, and can spend them in our Pixel Point Shop for certain privileges. Pixel Points can only be handed out by myself. The following is a list of some of the things that earn you Pixel Points, and how many Pixel Points they earn you:
*Joining the club the right way on the first try: 3 Pixel Points
*Going one month without accumulating any demerits: 5 Pixel Points.
*Reporting any problems in the club to me: 2 Pixel Points
*Submitting a banner for the club (only three will be accepted; no points awarded if banner is not accepted): 10 Pixel Points. Only awarded once per user.

Again, this list is not comprehensive. I have the right to award Pixel Points at my own discretion.

Pixel Point Shop​
Welcome to the Pixel Point Shop! Here, you can cash in your Pixel Points for various things, such as special privileges within the club. Here is our stock, complete with prices. To buy, something, simply quote the desired item and state your intent to purchase it. If you have enough Pixel Points, you will be awarded the item. Club staff members are not allowed to shop here, as there wouldn't be much purpose to it. Only regular members can be banned, get demerits, or earn Pixel Points.

*Ban Downgrade Card: If the holder is banned from the club, he or she may use a Ban Downgrade card to cut the ban time in half. For instance, this can be used to decrease one's one-year ban to a six-month ban, or a month-long ban to a 15-day ban, or a weeklong ban to a four-day ban. Cannot be used on one-day or lifelong bans. Non-transferable. Cost: 4 Pixel Points.

*Anti-Demerit Card: Upon use, one demerit is erased from the user's account. Non-transferable. Cost: 10 Pixel Points.

*Poké Ball: On occasion, I will post to state that a wild Glitch Pokémon has appeared in the club. The first member who has a Poké Ball to post stating that they caught the Glitch Pokémon will be awarded a number of Pixel Points. Cost: 2 Pixel Points.

*Co-Owner Application: Entitles the user to become a co-owner. Cost: 50 Pixel Points plus 1 Pixel Point for each demerit user has.

Member List​

*Missingno. Master (owner)
*SerenadeSP (co-owner)
*Shiny Raikou (co-owner)
*jakmaster 1 (15 Pixel Points) (0 demerits)
*DittoDude63 (13 Pixel Points) (0 demerits)
*Crimson Darkness (13 Pixel Points) (0 demerits)
*ShadowAura (13 Pixel Points) (0 demerits)
*Flame Mistress (10 Pixel Points) (0 demerits)
*BennehFishle (13 Pixel Points) (1 demerit)
*Eeveeon8 (13 Pixel Points) (0 demerits)
*Mewtwo415 (13 Pixel Points) (0 demerits)
*soulpaw (3 Pixel Points) (0 demerits)

And finally, the first two people to join this club will automatically be made co-owners!

Last edited:

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
"I, SerenadeSP, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."

I figured that since I'm having a huge amount of trouble catching up to the Adventure of Adventureness, that I'd join this so we'd still be able to talk. ^_^

Anyways, I've always had a great interest in Glitches in the Pokemon Games, but I've rarely participated in replicating them since I don't want to risk damage to my carterages. But back in the RBY/GSC days I'd abuse the Missingno and Cloning glitches to no end, even ending up with a Level 33 Raikou that treated itself as a Crobat.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
"I, ShinyRaikou, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."
So, anyway, glitch Pokemon always interested me. I don't know why, but there's something about glitch pokemon that I just find awesome.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Welcome to the club, both of you! You are both co-owners now, which gives you the authority to hand out demerits to rule-breakers in here.

I figured that since I'm having a huge amount of trouble catching up to the Adventure of Adventureness, that I'd join this so we'd still be able to talk. ^_^
Oh, you still read it? Cool! Haven't seen you post in there in a long while, I was starting to wonder.

Anyways, I've always had a great interest in Glitches in the Pokemon Games, but I've rarely participated in replicating them since I don't want to risk damage to my carterages. But back in the RBY/GSC days I'd abuse the Missingno and Cloning glitches to no end, even ending up with a Level 33 Raikou that treated itself as a Crobat.
Wow. Never actually had the cloning glitch go screwy on me in GSC. Either it worked perfectly or nothing happened. Now I wanna experiment with that.

So, anyway, glitch Pokemon always interested me. I don't know why, but there's something about glitch pokemon that I just find awesome.
They are awesome, aren't they?

So, anyone else ever used a Glitch Pokémon in-game? In Red version, I used the Mew Glitch to find and catch a Missingno. after just two badges, and it really helped out throughout the game.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Welcome to the club, both of you! You are both co-owners now, which gives you the authority to hand out demerits to rule-breakers in here.

Oh, you still read it? Cool! Haven't seen you post in there in a long while, I was starting to wonder.

Wow. Never actually had the cloning glitch go screwy on me in GSC. Either it worked perfectly or nothing happened. Now I wanna experiment with that.

They are awesome, aren't they?

So, anyone else ever used a Glitch Pokémon in-game? In Red version, I used the Mew Glitch to find and catch a Missingno. after just two badges, and it really helped out throughout the game.
I'm going to be honest, I've never preformed a glitch myself. I love reading about hem, but I'm really lazy when it comes to actually doing them.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr

Sweet!

Yeah, I'm only on the Awesome of Awesomeness, though. I'm having trouble remembering where exactly I left off, since I have search through all those pages (you certainly have a huge fanbase. I'm kinda jealous XP) to get to the right chapter. I'll catch up eventually, don't worry. ^_^

It only happened to me once on Crystal while I was trying to create clones of the Beast Trio for my Silver game. I've been meaning to replicate it but can't figure out how I did it in the first place.

Well, I did use that glitched Raikou once I realized it knew all of my Crobat's moves. Strangely, it was still treated as an Electric-type, but it only knew Flying and Normal moves (Wing Attack, Fly, Return, and something else. I think it was Confuse Ray.) I never did level it up, so I don't know what would happen if I did.

I still need to find that game - if I do then maybe I'll play around with that.

Flame Mistress

Ah, damn, missed by, like, fifteen minutes =P But anyway.

"I, *insert your username here*, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this fine club and intend to follow them."

Although Glitch Pokemon freak me out a bit (...okay, a lot), I've always been interested in them - there's that mystery behind them that makes you wanna learn more about them.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
"I, *insert your username here*, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this fine club and intend to follow them."
Its me again! :D

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Yeah, I'm only on the Awesome of Awesomeness, though. I'm having trouble remembering where exactly I left off, since I have search through all those pages (you certainly have a huge fanbase. I'm kinda jealous XP) to get to the right chapter. I'll catch up eventually, don't worry. ^_^
On the first page, I've added a link to a chapter directory, so you can easily access any chapter you wish. That should help, I think.

Ah, damn, missed by, like, fifteen minutes =P But anyway.

Although Glitch Pokemon freak me out a bit (...okay, a lot), I've always been interested in them - there's that mystery behind them that makes you wanna learn more about them.

Its me again! :D

I'd love to welcome you both to the club, but it seems you need to take a bit of a closer look at them rules. :)

DittoDude

The King of Town.
"I, DittoDude63, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."
Yay, glitch pokemon are awesome! I likey this club.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
"I, DittoDude63, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."
Yay, glitch pokemon are awesome! I likey this club.

Welcome! And as a reward for signing up properly on the first try, you receive 3 Pixel Points!

SerenadeSP: I'd like to hear about what happens with that Crobat/Raikou glitch if ever you do find the game.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
"I, Crimson Darkness, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."

I started out with Missingno, it never erased my file or anything, and it was pretty cool process to get it.

ShadowAura

A speck of light
"I, ShadowAura, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."

Well, a club about glitches. How awesome! Did you know there's a way to get a lv 100 Mew? Just do the mew glitch, but when battling the second trainer, use growl on the Pokemon 6 times, then you'll encounter a level 1 mew (Growl lowers the attack, which determines the level, which is 1). Give it less EXP than it needs, and then it'll go so low, it'll wrap around to 256, but then to lv 100 because that's a more reasonable level. :)

No, that's not a fake glitch, it actually works in the Red and blue games by doing one extra thing in the mew glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.