• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Order of the Glitch- a Glitch Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
"I, Crimson Darkness, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."

I started out with Missingno, it never erased my file or anything, and it was pretty cool process to get it.
Welcome to the club, and take 3 Pixel Points!

Missingno. is perfectly safe to one's game. The extent of its damage is a sprite scramble if you view its stats (fixable by viewing the stats of an official Pokémon, and NOT by releasing Missingno. as Nintendo so maliciously recommends), and the Hall of Fame glitch (which is really rather entertaining).

I did forget to mention earlier, I hatched a bad egg, and it is now a trainable egg ^_^ it is on my platinum ^_^
Is it really? I never knew that could happen.

"I, ShadowAura, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."

Well, a club about glitches. How awesome! Did you know there's a way to get a lv 100 Mew? Just do the mew glitch, but when battling the second trainer, use growl on the Pokemon 6 times, then you'll encounter a level 1 mew (Growl lowers the attack, which determines the level, which is 1). Give it less EXP than it needs, and then it'll go so low, it'll wrap around to 256, but then to lv 100 because that's a more reasonable level. :)

No, that's not a fake glitch, it actually works in the Red and blue games by doing one extra thing in the mew glitch.

You're in! And you recieved 3 Pixel Points for properly joining on the first try!

And I know about using Growl to lower the level of the Pokémon you get, but I tried that trick to get it from level 1 to 100 (tried it on a Lapras, though, does that make a difference?), and it didn't work. Come to think of it, I think what I did was give it too much experience points. I should give this another go.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Welcome! And as a reward for signing up properly on the first try, you receive 3 Pixel Points!

SerenadeSP: I'd like to hear about what happens with that Crobat/Raikou glitch if ever you do find the game.

It's somewhere in my basement, so I should find it eventually.

Anyways, welcome to all of our new members!

I actually just remembered encountering another glitch while playing through Pearl - the Ditto Rage glitch. I was doing a Ditto only run (Fun, but tedious XD), and during the Double Battle where Dawn uses Clefairy to help you fend off the Galactic Grunts, it used Metronome and Rage came as a result.

Now I have a Ditto whose attacks are Wake-Up Slap, Metronome, Sing, and Transform! (deleted Gravity since that's useless on a team of 6 Dittos).
Still haven't finished that run. :/

Flame Mistress

Uh... What the hell? I swear I put in my username... Ugh, great, iPhone must've glitches up. Just wait a minute... *goes smash stupid glitchy iPhone 3GS with a hammer* Okay, I'm back.

"I, Flame Mistress, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."

ShadowAura

A speck of light
And I know about using Growl to lower the level of the Pokémon you get, but I tried that trick to get it from level 1 to 100 (tried it on a Lapras, though, does that make a difference?), and it didn't work. Come to think of it, I think what I did was give it too much experience points. I should give this another go.

The only way I've seen it happen was with a Mew, but it most likely works with the other Pokemon that can be obtained. Did the Lapras go to level 2? If so, then you must have given it too much EXP.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Here is the info about my egg-

Pokedex number 494
Met at Level 0
Hp- 11
Attack- 5
Defense- 4
Sp. Atk- 5
Sp. Def- 5
Speed- 5
No ability

Knows
1. Avalanch
2. Sheer Cold
3. Aqua Jet
4. Ancient Power

It is only level 1. I havent trained it at all. I fed it rare candies, and didnt save. It learned no moves upon leveling up, nor did it evolve.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Uh... What the hell? I swear I put in my username... Ugh, great, iPhone must've glitches up. Just wait a minute... *goes smash stupid glitchy iPhone 3GS with a hammer* Okay, I'm back.

"I, Flame Mistress, do hereby swear that I have read the rules of this club and intend to follow them."
You're in! The username thing, truth be told, I'd accept it either way. That's not why I denied you access the first time, though...

The only way I've seen it happen was with a Mew, but it most likely works with the other Pokemon that can be obtained. Did the Lapras go to level 2? If so, then you must have given it too much EXP.
Yeah, that was the problem, definitely. I'll try it again later, see what I can do.

Here is the info about my egg-

Pokedex number 494
Met at Level 0
Hp- 11
Attack- 5
Defense- 4
Sp. Atk- 5
Sp. Def- 5
Speed- 5
No ability

Knows
1. Avalanch
2. Sheer Cold
3. Aqua Jet
4. Ancient Power

It is only level 1. I havent trained it at all. I fed it rare candies, and didnt save. It learned no moves upon leveling up, nor did it evolve.

Cool. Does it learn any TMs or HMs?

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Nope(didnt try everyone, as I have everyone. However, the ones I did try nope. I tried a variety.)

It can also be released, which could solve the problem of a bad egg taking up box space, providing you could hatch another one, and mine wasnt just a fluke.

ShadowAura

A speck of light
Jakmaster1, what game did you get this Bad Egg in?

Does anyone know you can battle Professor Oak in Red/Blue? It involves the Missingno glitch! :D Though you don't battle his real team, still pretty cool that you can battle a professor.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
I got it in Platinum, and its still in Platinum ^_^ I might transfer it to see if it can be used online, or if it can even be transfered.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Wait, I did once accidently activate a glitch, but it was not intentional, and it did screw up my game. Through use of the walk through walls glitch while I had a partner walking with me, even when I left, the game thought I still had the partner with me and so what looked like a green MissingNo appeared next o my Pokmemon in battle, fainting on the first move every time with Struggle. Also, this glitch prevented me from surfing, flying, or riding my bike. Despite my love for glitch pokemon, the only time I activated a glitch, things went bad.

ShadowAura

A speck of light
Makes sense that that would be the Pokedex number. From my understanding, Pokedex data exists for eggs, and since Arceus is 493, Pokedex number 494 is reserved for eggs, in which Bad Eggs must also be placed in that Pokedex number. Just wanted to make sure it was legitly glitched. ^^

May I ask how you even got the trainable Bad Egg?

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
I got a bad action replay code(how most glitches happen) and it gave me a bad egg. It said its very close to hatching, and I was trying to breed for a shiny Machop, and decided to carry it with me. When the animation for hatching started, The bad egg hatched into, a bad egg, and was useable in battle. Remembering back, it was a cheat to get the Regice that gave me the egg, and arent those all moves that can be learned by regice?

ShadowAura

A speck of light
When you think about it, you have a Bad Egg that is just like a Regice and doesn't screw up your game. So it's basically a Regice with the wrong sprite! Still, Bad Eggs should be something that screw your game up. But here you have a Bad Egg that's not harmful at all. That must be awesome. :D

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Yep ^_^ I really want to know how it would be classified competitivly!

ninjad! Same message though ^_^
They probably wouldn't let you use it in official tornaments, because it wasn't obtained legitamitely. But can a glitch Pokemon be used competitively? I'm guessing no, but I don't know for a fact.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Or would it be registered as a regice? I dont think so, since it has a pokedex number 494. It may register as victini in Generation 5.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Everything automatically becomes cconfusing when you mix glitches and competitive battling. But being classified as Victini is probably the best theory.

ShadowAura

A speck of light
A Victini with Regice moveset...Well, that'd help against some pokemon. :D

Still, how do you plan on making it into a Victini? How are you going to transfer it? Will the game let you?

Status
Not open for further replies.