• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Order of the Glitch- a Glitch Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Yeah, I've never heard of a glitch pokemonbeing transfered. It's one of the reasons most people don't consider them real Pokemon at all.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Presenting the Order of the Glitch's first Pixel Point giveaway!

In celebration of my latest Shiny, a Nidorina from the Kanto Safari Zone, I will be awarding 2 Pixel Points to everyone who posts here within the next 24 hours. The giveaway ends at 3:27 AM. tomorrow morning, going by the forum's clock. This is visible on every page of these forums at the very bottom. I'm looking at it right now. If you know where to look, you can't miss it.

In other news, I've yet to try the trick to get a level 1 Pokémon to level 100 by letting it earn too few exp. points. I might give it a shot tonight, if I don't get too absorbed in Black version. I just finished EV training a couple of Hitmontop, and am in the process of leveling them up.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Yello. I have no life, so im on constantly ^_^ Sometimes having no life helps ^_^

And Congratz on the new shiny dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Getting Shinies is hard enough, but getting them in the Safari Zone is one of the hardest things to do. (Almost as bad as the Shiny Natu that teleported away in Gold >_<) Congrats again.

I have midterms soon, so I won't have the chance to search my basement for my Crystal version for the next two weeks. But after that, I plan on messing around with the Raikou/Crobat hybrid and maybe start messing around with other glitches in it.

I'm very interested in the Hex Code trick that can allow you to hatch fully-evolved/legendary Pokemon.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
I'd really like to find my Pokemon Blue, so I can get a MissingNo or something. But, I can't find it anywhere.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
I know you can get MissingNo in DPPt, but it, unlike in most games, will screw up your game considerably and you can't get rid of it. Also, it's unobtainable withoutan cheating device. The moral of the stoury: don't cheat. I'm guessing you can get it the same way id HGSS, by using the walk through walls cheat while you have a human partner walking with you, like Lance

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Yeah, you shouldn't. It'll cost you your bike, ability to use certain HMs like Surf or Fly, and pretty much the only way to get to where you want to go is walking through walls.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Yeah, you shouldn't. It'll cost you your bike, ability to use certain HMs like Surf or Fly, and pretty much the only way to get to where you want to go is walking through walls.

Wow, that's some pretty serious repercussions. o_O Talk about a vicious cycle.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Wow, that's some pretty serious repercussions. o_O Talk about a vicious cycle.
Yeah, because the game thinks you have a partner with you, so anything you can't do with a partner, you lose. No bike, no surfing, just a partner MissingNo that only knows Struggle.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Is there a missingo in 5th gen. yet?(sorry if I already asked this)
There are a couple of glitch Pokemon in this generation, but you have to hack your game to get them. That's what stinks about the newer games; you can't legitamitly get a glitch. Of course, as time goes on, Gamefreak is more careful to avoid glitches, but still.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
No glitch Pokemon persay, but I've been interested in the Pomeg Egg Glitch which allows you to hatch underleveled Pokemon, such as a Level 5 Salamance in Emerald. I haven't replicated it yet, but it does seem very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.