• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherche

Banned
Nailed down that big 1600 rating because I stared off horribly, then started a nice streak.

yAeM7Oo.png

guerrilla radio

war of change
Serebii Username: guerrilla radio
B/W Friend Code: lol
PO/PS Name: too many
Faction: samurai
Competitive Battling Experience: awful

i guess im a ratchet now fck

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Serebii Username: guerrilla radio
B/W Friend Code: lol
PO/PS Name: too many
Faction: samurai
Competitive Battling Experience: awful

i guess im a ratchet now fck

eww sam's here I'm leaving

jk

Rock-Paper-Scizor

The very worst.
Serebii Username: Rock-Paper-Scizor
B/W Friend Code: X/Y?
PO/PS Name: Changes on the daily
Faction: Sorcerererer
Competitive Battling Experience: 1900 acre Random Battles, average 1700 in ou.

Rock-Paper-Scizor

The very worst.
Thanks. I'll create a main account on PS today for messaging and update it here. Is there a way we could have the members' PS accounts/3DS FC made into a collective post/spreadsheet? Seeing as i'm lazier than a sloth on sunday.

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Thanks. I'll create a main account on PS today for messaging and update it here. Is there a way we could have the members' PS accounts/3DS FC made into a collective post/spreadsheet? Seeing as i'm lazier than a sloth on sunday.

We dont have a spreadsheet displaying FCs or PS names. I might get onto something like that tho.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
I like to register PS names when I'm bored so I have like 50 :3
I'm home from college for thanksgiving so I might be more active

Rock-Paper-Scizor

The very worst.
Removed shodown screencap for space/size. pokebankou 1615 acre, 5-1 W-L.
1 of X for 1600 OU challenge with a s/n I won't use anymore.

Last edited:

Cherche

Banned
How do we post screen caps? I don't want to break any serebii rules by accident.
User: fartoutmybutt

Format

ACRE

GXE

Glicko2

W

L

T

pokebankoubeta 1615 77 1837 ± 157 (provisional) 5 1 0

On most computers, you hit the PrntScr button in the top right corner of your keyboard (Between insert & delete & just above the Backspace button), upload to puu.sh, imgur, *******, or w/e & c/p the
link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.