• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blissy

arfpapers

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Anyone wanna battle on XY?

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Perfect, you can PM me your info whenever your. Also congrats to the new member, welcome to the ranks!

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Been training up my team for some X and Y wifi battles, I should be ready soon.

Edit:
Going to update the spreadsheet tonight.

Last edited:

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Anyone want to wifi battle some time? Anyone who accepts and wins Ill give them one of my perfect pokes, your choice of pokemon. ;) list can be PMed to you before. Just let me know.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Serebii Username: ansem the wise
B/W Friend Code: 2795-9906-4996
PO/PS Name: I havent actually registered yet, but I have a team that I C+P when I want to battle on there, and seeing as my 3DS is currently out of commission, I have been using Showdown for my Pokemon playing lately.
Faction: Sorcerer
Competitive Battling Experience: I'm kinnda just starting out, but I have been playing Pokemon games since Gen I.

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Serebii Username: ansem the wise
B/W Friend Code: 2795-9906-4996
PO/PS Name: I havent actually registered yet, but I have a team that I C+P when I want to battle on there, and seeing as my 3DS is currently out of commission, I have been using Showdown for my Pokemon playing lately.
Faction: Sorcerer
Competitive Battling Experience: I'm kinnda just starting out, but I have been playing Pokemon games since Gen I.

Welcome to the guildd! I will add you to the spreadsheet! :)

EDIT: Battled Rairyan

Opponent’s Serebii name: Rairyan
Your rank: Soldier
Opponent’s rank: Not sure
Result: Win 2-0

Last edited:

Rock-Paper-Scizor

The very worst.
Welcome, new members! I'll hopefully squeeze some battles in this week. I've been playing the heck out of the new Zelda.

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
had a battle with maka, had a lot of fun ggs.

Opponent’s Serebii name: makaveli
Your rank: Soldier
Opponent’s rank: Not sure
Result: Lose 0-3

also! I updated the spreadsheet to add my battles with rair and maka.
Newly improved spreadsheet

Last edited:

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Guys, I have said it on the chat but i feel like saying it again! The Official OXIII Trade and Services Shop is now open! We are in need of employees so if you are willing to help out pm me!

Shop Link!

Status
Not open for further replies.