• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.~

Note: I just remembered that I have all of my teams backed up on my other computer for some reason. This could, of course, cause some issues. I can't battle until the weekend, where I can have access to the other computer and transfer all the files back to this computer. Truly sorry for this unfortunate sequence of mishaps. Be assured, as soon as the weekend hits, I will be able to battle on PO or PS.

Shockway

Serebii Username: shockway
B/W Friend Code: N/A
PO/PS Name: shockway/shockwayy
Faction: Any
Competitive Battling Experience: New to competitive battling. Have spent the past weeks gaining as much knowledge as I can about OU and battling on PS to gain experience. I feel like I'm in a good place for pre-bank OU (reached 1800+ on a self-made team) and just started playing pokebank OU as that's right around the corner. Am looking to share my desire for improvement and competition with others. Cheers!

McDanger

tested soundsofmadness
xiiiassassin3_zps46a0e45f.png

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I have a new team in the works. I'll want to test this team very soon.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Opponent’s Serebii name: SoundofMadness
Your rank: Bookmaster
Opponent’s rank: Bandit
Result: W 2-0

GG dude, forgot to say that

Last edited:

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
I NEED someone to test me and soon. WiFi only though.

BEZ3RK

Banned
Serebii Username: BEZ3RK
B/W Friend Code:
PO/PS Name:BZERK
Faction:Samurai
Competitive Battling Experience: played gen 4 a lot started gen 6 again not too long ago

Last edited:

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Welcome the new members, will add you to the spreadsheet after school today.
ALSO: My Christmas break starts today, I shall be more active then usual!

Status
Not open for further replies.