• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

Serebii Username: BEZ3RK
B/W Friend Code:
PO/PS Name:BZERK
Faction:Samurai
Competitive Battling Experience: played gen 4 a lot started gen 6 again not too long ago

tested, a focus blast miss made it much easier for me, but i still had the match
xiiisamurai2_zps4dfad924.png

All right, I've got my teams now. Test me if you'd like. :D

My winter break starts today and ends on the 6th of January. I'll probably be much more active than I was this past week.~

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Willing to take on all WiFi challengers. So come at me Bros. If you beat me I may give you a five IV Pokémon for free as well. Maybe.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Realized my new team gets train wrecked by Tyrannitar. Reconfiguring.

McDanger

I messaged sinjoh connection havnt heard back, TEG was up for a pokebank war in the new year. I know survival island is willing to war whenever i think

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Opponent’s Serebii name: MesopotamianSumerian
Your rank: Bookmaster
Opponent’s rank: TBD?
Result: W 4-0

GG dude, can't wait to see you more in the swing of things :)

Serebii Username: ZoroarkForever
B/W Friend Code:
PO/PS Name: I have a ton of alts but you can usually find me online as ZoroarkForever
Faction: Sorcerer
Competitive Battling Experience: I'm decent I guess; I play BW/XY Ubers and BW/XY LC a lot. Never really play OU

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Opponent’s Serebii name: TCR
Your rank: Bookmaster
Opponent’s rank: Red Nocturne? (I thought he ranked up?)
Result: W 4-5

GG dude, you forgot to counter Keld when you tried to counter teaming. I'd recommend Celebi over Deoxys for a 10/10 counter team. GG again, it was fun :)

We need to be less of complete jerks to each other when we battle XD Keld wins games for days, you should know this

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Not leaving coz yolo. Also, wishing a happy holidays to everyone in the guild, hope you get what you want (if you celebrate christmas)!

Status
Not open for further replies.