• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexs

taiyo-shin
um, i completed the national dex. but how do i prove it. also, scratch my last post. i'm only gonna be able to be on on saturdays and sundays from 4-8 unless i visit a friend or one comes over. high school crap. sorry everyone for the lack of posts.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
um, i completed the national dex. but how do i prove it. also, scratch my last post. i'm only gonna be able to be on on saturdays and sundays from 4-8 unless i visit a friend or one comes over. high school crap. sorry everyone for the lack of posts.

You can take a picture of your completed pokedex. Like the screen where it says this many pokes caught.

Dr. Classy

Only RN with a PhD
I am going to leave the guild. As of a couple days ago, my schedule has gotten worse, giving me time to do only one thing on serebii. I decided to choose the league I am in. Thank you guys for allowing me to be part of it, (besides, you don't need me, i suck anyways lol) See you guys around on the forums.

Classy out

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Initial medals as well as formatting have been completed now.

How many people here play Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario Kart 7 and Smash Bros online?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Initial medals as well as formatting have been completed now.

How many people here play Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario Kart 7 and Smash Bros online?

I'll play smash bros and I'd need to buy MK7 but I'd play it. Or actually, I know someone who has it but their wii broke, I'll see if it's still functional and if I can borrow it.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Mario Kart 7 is the 3DS game, not Wii game.

Just testing you. My sister has it, maybe both have a copy, I can probably borrow it. imo MKWii too though.

EDIT: Wow both my sisters each had a copy, and both of them lost theirs. So no MK7 for me for now.

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Opponent’s Serebii name: Aeon
Your rank: Commander
Opponent’s rank: Shadow
Result: W 6-0

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Got to 1600 on the ladder cause I'm a baddie. Screens kinda big so warning.

ScreenShot2013-10-06at114517AM_zpscad22f82.png

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
02CT.png

Hello!!!!!

Today we are going to start our new clan project, a clan Counter Team Competition. Hosting this will be mcdoodoo and myself, but I highly encourage everyone in the clan to participate and share your ideas! At the end of every round, mcdanger and I will post our thoughts on the teams so far, something contributors can use to help decide what to nominate next. The way this works is that there will be Team A (my team) and Team B (mcdoodoo's team), and the goal of the project is to counter each others team. The overall project shares many resemblances to a CCAT, in that each round will last one week, and each round will be composed of a nominations and voting period. Each nominations period will be approximately 4 days long, where contributors can nominate Pokemon for a team, providing rationale for both the set and EVs. The voting period will be approximately 3 days long, where the clan will vote on which Pokemon to officially add to the team. Now here is the twist, and what differentiates this from a normal CCAT. Team A will start off the project, taking one week to nominate their team member. Then Team B will get to nominate a member, with full knowledge of Team A's pokemon and its set. Team B will need to find an appropriate counter for Team A's Pokemon, while keeping the dynamic of their team in mind. After the nomination period for Team B, Team A once again is allowed to nominate and so on. The basis of this project is countering eachothers team, while keeping in mind your own teams synergy and balance. Now naturally, since Team B gets to chose the last Pokemon they have a large advantage, so Team A will be allowed to change one set at the end of the project, meaning that Team B's team needs to be able to work consistently overall and can't be a sole counterteam. At the end of this project we will have two members of the clan (not necessarily mcdanger and I) battle using the teams in a fun match to see how successfully each team was countered.

Remember that this project is all about having fun and looking at teambuilding from a different aspect, so don't get caught up in any Team A or Team B competition, but rather try and help both teams equally!

With that said, I'd like to open the floor to nominations for Team A's center Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Makaveli

Gone for Good.
I nominate Tornadus for team A.

641.gif

Tornadus (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Tailwind
- Focus Blast

While I may not still play pokemon, Tornadus still is a threat that cannot be underestimated. Specs hurricane damages so many pokemon and OHKOs numerous pokemon in OU. U-turn is to keep momentum, while Focus Blast nails things like tar and Kyu B. Tailwind is a niche option, but it allows you to out speed other pokemon, such as scarf Keldeo. It's good for a last ditch attempt to stop pokemon that have set up. Evs are pretty straight forward; those are standard special sweeper Evs.

smh.png

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Going to nominate Terrakion for Team A.

Terrakion @ Salac Berry
Trait: Justified
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

SubSD Terrakion is a real menace if it gets to +1/+2, and due to the excellent coverage between its Dual STABs it dosen't need any other coverage move. Terrakion is able to come in on quite a few walls, such as Chansey, and set up a Sub or SD (depending on whether or not the opposing Team is slow). At +2 it 2HKOes Skarmory with CC, as well as OHKOing Ferrothorn, and severely damaging things like Hippowdon, making it easier for teammates such as Scizor to sweep, by punching holes in the opposing Team. The EVs are standard.

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
How about double dancer Landorus-T? I recently tried using one but had trouble, so I figured that I may as well suggest it as a potential way to learn to use it better.

Landorus-Therian@Leftovers
48 HP / 252 Atk / 208
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
~Swords Dance
~Rock Polish
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge

Double Dancer Landorus-T can come in on bulky steels, like forretress or ferrothorn (I think), and set up either boost, or even both if you can. Swords Dance would be for mashing slower teams, while Rock Polish for cleaning up late game. Adamant gives you the maximum attack possible, and at the ideal +2 speed, I shouldn't think you'd need the boost timid would give you. The speed EVs can be messed with to suit what you do and don't need to outspeed I guess, but to be honest I just copied down the smogon set because I'm a baddie. Just watch out for Mamo's ice shard and things that just wall it completely, like Gliscor and Hippowdon.

EDIT: Wow did I not need to type out that entire thing? Also gonna be back on xat later, it just crapped out and I need food.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
please follow Aeon's format for posting sets, this not only allows us to view exact EVs and moves (which are needed for countering) but helps people make more informed votes!!!

maka = baka

also we will begin voting thursday

Last edited:

McDanger

I nominate Tornadus for team A.

Going to nominate Terrakion for Team A.

what not to do ^

what to do

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 88 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Def / 168 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce

Gyarados is amazing in the keldeo dominated metagame, by not only resisting keldeo's stabs, as well as beating its most common partner tyranitar, gyarados sets up on jirachi and scizor that are on basically every team to handle the tyranitar-keldeo-latios core. Gyarados can also set up on the keldeo checks on every team, celebi, amoonguss, jellicent, and -2 latias. Gyarados is also so underrated, most teams aren't prepared for the sea serpent, allowing him to ripe through teams with very little effort, common checks being starmie, rotom wash, and kyurem black. Lastly, gyarados provides amazing team support but beating keldeo, but also setting up on breloom and as i said above, scizor and jirachi, making him work well on teams that make use of kyurem black and terrakion with a well timed switch, you have a free turn.

Jirachi
Item: Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power Fire
- Calm Mind

3 Sentences here goes.

I like calm mind rachi.
This set beats Fighting types and stuff.
Paraflinch rachi and specially defensive are for dumb heads...?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Jirachi
Item: Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power Fire
- Calm Mind

3 Sentences here goes.

I like calm mind rachi.
This set beats Fighting types and stuff.
Paraflinch rachi and specially defensive are for dumb heads...?

Paraflinch and sdef are the same set iirc

Also, out of curiousity, why grass knot? Cause 5 bucks says that would totally screw me over in a battle.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Grass Knot is really useful for the many Hippowdons (a solid CM Jirachi Check) in the metagame while also catching the rarer gastrodon.

Status
Not open for further replies.