• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
Opponent’s Serebii name: Kamoarc119
Your rank: Fortuneteller
Opponent’s rank: Soldier
Result: 3 - 0 (W)

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Opponent’s Serebii name: Kamoarc119
Your rank: Fortuneteller
Opponent’s rank: Soldier
Result: 3 - 0 (W)

Confirming And thus my 8 game winning streak dies :-( gg though :)

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
On my quest to defeat Pokemon Blue Version and complete the Pokedex, I have 8/8 badges and 101/151 pokes. Danger are you playing red right now or not?

MaximumZero

I've been repeating a popup game for 2 hours to prove that you are a human in order to start chatting in our Xat . Is there any way through this ? After I complete the game , followed instructions and when I click the Sign in button , voila ! It's there to piss you off again .

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
i didn't know you needed me to, i was playing crystal

It's fine, I might have an irl friend who completed a red rom who'll help me out

I've been repeating a popup game for 2 hours to prove that you are a human in order to start chatting in our Xat . Is there any way through this ? After I complete the game , followed instructions and when I click the Sign in button , voila ! It's there to piss you off again .

You don't need to sign up for xat in order to chat, half of us aren't. Just follow the link in I think Maka's sig.

Cherche

Banned
Hit 1900 on the ladder because I'm a pro. I'd assume this would count for either 1800 or 2000, because there's nothing for 1900.

0IjvkXf.png

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
leaving due to my life being in the way. Wish I was able to have battled with all of you. GL with the clan c:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
leaving due to my life being in the way. Wish I was able to have battled with all of you. GL with the clan c:

Sorry to see you go, good luck in your future endeavors.

Also, um where can I get the buttons for the guild?

MaximumZero

Oh gahd , it seems like I would never get in the Guild Xat at all . Seems like a bug on my part or Xat just doesnt like me . Does someone play Pokemon Online here ? I heard that majority of the guild uses PS ( Might as well download it immediately )

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Sorry to see you go, good luck in your future endeavors.

Also, um where can I get the buttons for the guild?

If you right click on the button in someone's sig, you can select copy image to get the address.

Oh gahd , it seems like I would never get in the Guild Xat at all . Seems like a bug on my part or Xat just doesnt like me . Does someone play Pokemon Online here ? I heard that majority of the guild uses PS ( Might as well download it immediately )

Actually a lot of the guild uses both, to my knowledge, as PO supposedly has a somewhat less crappy ladder and has a lot more tiers for older gens. As for PS, it's actually in browser so there's no need to download it.

Flexs

taiyo-shin
i finally beat du!
opponents name: dragonuser
your name: flexs
opponents rank: samurai
results: bo3- 2-1 victory for me!

Last edited:

MaximumZero

My bad for playing too safe and avoided to predict those jellicent switch ins hahahaha ended up in soldier rank but it's all good ( even tho win ) . More battles for me then .
Thanks for the game tho GG

Last edited:

Flexs

taiyo-shin
Also, how do i post pictures. i took a picture of my completed pokedex but can't seem to post it here

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Yeah I got a second alt above 1600. I'll try and get it higher but with my mad skillz who knows what'll happen.

ScreenShot2013-10-13at105313PM_zps8e9b4342.png

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
xat went poopoo

and i wont move till i catch all pokemon in the area... who else is doing that

Nobody. Also I just got my copy of X from a friend, so I'll start once I finish my hw

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
xat went poopoo

and i wont move till i catch all pokemon in the area... who else is doing that

I'm doing that, it's worth it though because I got a shiny skorupi in the hordes after hours of hunting for a goomy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.