• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I'm doing that, it's worth it though because I got a shiny skorupi in the hordes after hours of hunting for a goomy lol

Are shiny's common this gen, because I've heard a lot about them (relatively).

kuja20

One truth prevails!
My 3DS Friend Code: 5043-1233-1896
Lunar's FC: 3136-7096-2428

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
3ds fc: 0001-3318-4228

I'm not at a point where I that is though.

Makaveli

Gone for Good.
Announcement

Connor's absence has been noticed; he was supposed to come back this week. However it's been decided that he will be on an indefinite hiatus. Mcdanger shall be replacing Connor.

On that similar note, I won't really be on. I should be able to pop in every now and again, but Dragonuser shall be the person to go to for any enquiries in regards to my section.

Make this a prosperous clan people. And remember, do not take pokemon seriously!​

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
I will also be keeping the OT so this doesn't get closed.

As well as DU and Danger, Eliteknight and EmeraldGoblin will also be helping me run the guild as assistants for maintenance stuff.

Everyone with 3DS friend codes should probably post them here so I can add them to a database. I will also be making a database for achievements.

Edit - Anyone catch new gameplay footage of KH3?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnzVp6PqKoQ

Last edited:

Connor™

Showstopper
Confirming my hiatus period. I'll likely be gone for roughly 3 months at minimum, but I'll see about shortening that time a little by trying to get on top of everything.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
A new xat has been created as the old one kept glitching. I've made this box and managed to choose a name which didn't use the British spelling so the name of the guild can be changed to reflect how it's spelt in-game. :)

The links will be updated in sigs and I will stay on the old xat to direct everyone.

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
3ds FC: 0216-1983-0061

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Just since a lot of you seem to not have added me, 0731 6095 2202

TAB THE ALTARIA

ALTARIA **** YEAH
Serebii Username: TAB THE ALTARIA
B/W Friend Code: idk
PO/PS Name: DAWN OF KYUREM
Faction: samurai
Competitive Battling Experience: not much but im willing to learn :)!

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Serebii Username: TAB THE ALTARIA
B/W Friend Code: idk
PO/PS Name: DAWN OF KYUREM
Faction: samurai
Competitive Battling Experience: not much but im willing to learn :)!

Hey look
its
tab
!

also based dual blades rank >:3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.