• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachi The Based God

oh my god based god
Serebii Username: Jirachi The Based God
B/W Friend Code: idk
PO/PS Name: Jirachee
Faction: samurai
Competitive Battling Experience: idk

user: harsha is fake based

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Serebii Username: Jirachi The Based God
B/W Friend Code: idk
PO/PS Name: Jirachee
Faction: samurai
Competitive Battling Experience: idk

user: harsha is fake based

based dual blades rank

also I agree harsha sucks :(

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
to all of you that have been dabbling in XY OU: what do you think the biggest threats are?

welcome new members :). Just a not i have updated the spreadsheet for the guild a few pages back. I will be placing it in my sig in the next day or so that way everyone is able to see their standing in wins and losses.

Spreadsheet has been updated, all X/Y Friend codes have been added that have been posted in thread

Last edited:
Serebii Username: jesusfreak94
B/W Friend Code: 0877-1285-4795
PO/PS Name: Varies, official stuff will be based on "jesusfreak94" or "Agent Gibbs"
Faction: doesn't matter
Competitive Battling Experience: I'm an average player at best, but I guess I at least know what I'm talking about.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
Serebii Username: jesusfreak94
B/W Friend Code: 0877-1285-4795
PO/PS Name: Varies, official stuff will be based on "jesusfreak94" or "Agent Gibbs"
Faction: doesn't matter
Competitive Battling Experience: I'm an average player at best, but I guess I at least know what I'm talking about.

welcome gibby... fc added :}

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Broke 1800 on PS! because I'm now slightly less shitty then I was before. That's two for above 1600 and one above 1800. I'm gonna go grab my ribbon.

ScreenShot2013-10-22at34356PM_zps4bb9c13f.png

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Opponent’s Serebii name: McDanger
Your rank: lolidk
Opponent’s rank: Samurai
Result: i won 4-0
gg :3

CraZy RudOlF

disc: Ruben E#0316
Serebii Username: CraZy Rud0lF
B/W Friend Code: None